Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come (51009 Views)

Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) / Tochi Slams Ka3na: You Blocked Lucy Edet & You Are Wishing Her Happy Birthday / Lucy Edet Essie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by harmony75: 5:20am On Jun 22, 2021
❤❤❤
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by doneback04: 5:31am On Jun 22, 2021
Tah.. u Dey find Attraction from guys . Virgin kill u there
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by Tonytonex(m): 7:19am On Jun 22, 2021
She has sense. Na girl wey get sense be that. Make God help her.
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by Adeokinsaeind: 7:42am On Jun 22, 2021
Please let her be, it could be true or false. But i believe that her husband will find out when she finally got married and that will be secret between the couple that no one can know, if the husband did not say it out.
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by gidado14(m): 9:40am On Jun 22, 2021
onthehill:
BBNaija's Lucy Edet had a question and answer session with some of her followers on Instagram during which she stated that she is single till marriage, IgbereTV reports.

When asked if she is a virgin, Lucy responded by saying that she is till "thy kingdom come".

Lucy also noted that she is enjoying her privacy at the moment.

See Lucy's posts below;

https://igberetvnews.com/1393576/bbnaijas-lucy-im-single-till-marriage-also-virgin-till-thy-kingdom-come/

Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by Moxil(m): 10:22am On Jun 22, 2021
So what do you want me to do with your singleness....if you like marry, if you like no marry....Bullshit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Dumelo Shades Super Eagles After Match With Croatia / Muna Ella, Somadina Adinma's Girlfriend In New Photos / Ronke Oshodi-oke Laments The Big Size Of Her Boobs: “I Spend N10,000 On A Bra”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.