Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come (51008 Views)

Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) / Tochi Slams Ka3na: You Blocked Lucy Edet & You Are Wishing Her Happy Birthday / Lucy Edet Essie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by Silvernus2020(m): 5:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
undecided
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by Mopolchi41: 5:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
Koforidua Koforidua

Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by Realestatevixen: 5:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by ModelLook(m): 5:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
Love you Lucy
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by Savedday: 5:56pm On Jun 21, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

2 Likes

Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by Teejay13(m): 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
Story for the gods
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by BENEAMATA: 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2021
till thy KINGKONG come . bahdt gyal grin
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by Nuelito: 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2021
Akuko
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by EnlightenedUFO: 6:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
MrLacoste4:
When dem no dey see who dey service their kpekus, na so dem go dey claim virgin.. .my dear it's lack of opportunity.....

You are not making sense. If a woman decides not to fvck till she marries how is that a bad thing in your eyes, sinful man?

1 Like

Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by pansophist(m): 6:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
MrLacoste4:
When dem no dey see who dey service their kpekus, na so dem go dey claim virgin.. .my dear it's lack of opportunity.....

E go surprise you say many woman na virgin. But not sure about celebs sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by Akalia(m): 6:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
Original4u25:
Accra Accra
I just took a glance. Seun should sue them for intellectual theft. They literally used the same source code used to create nairaland without authorization.
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by EnlightenedUFO: 6:04pm On Jun 21, 2021
Darkalbino:
grin grin grin single till I'm married? Who else understands this sentence? Are you turning into an haemaphrodite at a point and marrying yourself?

Check my signature for a Gift

Shh, girls can decide not to have sex till anytime they marry or not, it's just personal decisions.

1 Like

Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by Starzo: 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2021
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
wisdom!
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by Starzo: 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2021
Akalia:
I just took a glance. Seun should sue them for intellectual theft. They literally used the same source code used to create nairaland without authorization.
u know wether na seun still get that site??
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by MightySparrow: 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
If you visit there trust me, you will meet burrow pit.

What if not?
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
Akalia:
don't even bother. Na yeye website compared to nairaland, especially in terms of speed, audience and impact.
Many of them sprang up in Nigeria years back and are nowhere to be found today.
For instance, where's nnu dot ng today?
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by jaxxy(m): 6:13pm On Jun 21, 2021
Be focused.
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by Martialb1(m): 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
MrLacoste4:

Verified gee. U get sense
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by Panda7(m): 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
be lieing to me
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by emmnprince(m): 6:19pm On Jun 21, 2021
Original4u25:
Accra Accra

And so?
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
K
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2021
NewDelhi:
Most girls go are virgins are simply so not because they chose or desire to be one. It's simply because no man finds them attractive. Simply put, they aren't sexually appealing. In a simpler term, no man wan near them.

Stupid lie. Check your thinking. Every girl, no matter how ugly will always find a man willing to screw her if she wants. Have you ever heard of Mr. Konji? Besides not every man is attractive to hot women either. Ugly people screw themselves too. In other words, everybody has their mate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by todugo(m): 6:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
You don't mean it!

Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by Gjmff: 6:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
Once you close your legs this days you become virgin. Girls even after having sex with many men the moment they skip for months , to them they have become virgins again

1 Like

Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by tolaswim: 6:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
Alright lucy
Re: Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come by eeetuk(m): 6:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
"BBNaija's Lucy Edet had a question and answer session with some of her followers on Instagram during which she stated that she is single till marriage, IgbereTV reports."

Wow!
Lucy is beautiful
I salute her

But, don't know how she is able to overcome peer pressure to live without sex. I know, not sure, she has different types of vibrators .

Vibrators do the same work as penis. The only difference is vibrators can't transfer Male sperm into her pussy. That's okay, it doesn't have to come from human beings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mavin Records Act Reekado Banks Completes House For Parents (see Photos) / My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido / Adenike Adebisi Dies Ahead Of Her 50th Birthday While Pregnant With First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.