Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Father’s Day: Tony Rapu Revisits Letters written to Children In 2015, 2016 (Pix) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father’s Day: Tony Rapu Revisits Letters written to Children In 2015, 2016 (Pix) (134 Views)

New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu / Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos / Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Father’s Day: Tony Rapu Revisits Letters written to Children In 2015, 2016 (Pix) by UtopiaDream: 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
Senior pastor of The House of Freedom, Lagos Tony Rapu on Sunday revisited letters he wrote to his children in different years to mark Father’s Day, Igbere TV reports.

Rapu is blessed with three children — a son and two daughters.

Inviting the public to read the letters, the clergyman said in an Instagram post,
“Happy Fathers Day! A father is a son’s first hero and a daughter’s first love – Anonymous.

“In 2015, I wrote a letter to my son titled ‘Letter To My Son’, and in 2016, I wrote another letter to my daughters titled ‘Letter To My Daughters’.

“Both letters have unique messages that remain relevant to young men and women out there.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQVhNzph0Rg/?utm_medium=copy_link

In his letter to his son, Rapu urged him to treat women with respect and dignity, live on a budget, pray often, call his mother regularly among others.

To his daughters Uju and Kene, he highlighted their strengths, emphasised the need for girls to receive fatherly love, choose the right career path, remain undefiled until marriage and desist from marrying “a boy”.

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

The Blessedness Of Being Careful / Use Dakowa, Get Donations And Offering With Ease And Fun / TB Joshua’s Critics Driven By Envy – Prophet Onuoha Warns Clerics, Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.