Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,553 members, 7,958,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

If I Gave You A MAGIC WAND Which Country Would You Move To? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If I Gave You A MAGIC WAND Which Country Would You Move To? (685 Views)

Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? / With The Budget Of 1.5M Naira Which Country Would You Advise? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Gave You A MAGIC WAND Which Country Would You Move To? by Glozanne(f): 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2021
Hey nairalanders,

Naija is hot now.. Many people are seeking ways to #japa . If you have a magic wand which country would you want to move to?

I heard people saying #CANADA . I heard you loud and clear. There are steps to follow and guess what you can apply yourself nice and easy.

Don't pay a consultant except you are busy. I am a Nigerian based in Canada and I love to talk about How to settle and move over. Check my YouTube channel @brownsugar tv and let me know if you have questions I am always happy to help.
https://youtube.com/c/BrownSugarChannel

Again, I am not advertising I really wanna help.

God bless.

Gloria
Re: If I Gave You A MAGIC WAND Which Country Would You Move To? by Albertone(m): 8:02pm On Jun 21, 2021
Glozanne:
Hey nairalanders,

Naija is hot now.. Many people are seeking ways to #japa . If you have a magic wand which country would you want to move to?

I heard people saying #CANADA . I heard you loud and clear. There are steps to follow and guess what you can apply yourself nice and easy.

Don't pay a consultant except you are busy. I am a Nigerian based in Canada and I love to talk about How to settle and move over. Check my YouTube channel @brownsugar tv and let me know if you have questions I am always happy to help.
https://youtube.com/c/BrownSugarChannel

Again, I am not advertising I really wanna help.

God bless.

Gloria

Germany!!

Ich liebe Deutschland!!
mein Lieblingsland!!

1 Like

Re: If I Gave You A MAGIC WAND Which Country Would You Move To? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
A small village in the Icelandic country side. A place where I won’t have to worry about who’s making much more money than I am.

Just read books.
Listen to great music.
Keep great friends and a close-knit family.
Then I die.

Y’all in Nigeria can keep using Prado and GLK to tension your already short lives.

16 Likes

Re: If I Gave You A MAGIC WAND Which Country Would You Move To? by BelloP: 8:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
Japan. The people, the language the scenery. Starts with japa so who am I to complicate?

2 Likes

Re: If I Gave You A MAGIC WAND Which Country Would You Move To? by BuyAndSellStuff: 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
Hogwarts
Re: If I Gave You A MAGIC WAND Which Country Would You Move To? by Obagreatdatoye(m): 9:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
Oduduwa republic
Re: If I Gave You A MAGIC WAND Which Country Would You Move To? by Evidenx(m): 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
A city which builder and maker is God.

1 Like

Re: If I Gave You A MAGIC WAND Which Country Would You Move To? by Jaybnjamin(m): 8:14am On Jun 22, 2021
iamadonis2:
A small village in the Icelandic country side. A place where I won’t have to worry about who’s making much more money than I am.

Just read books.
Listen to great music.
Then I die.

Thought I was the only one with similar wish
Y’all in Nigeria can keep using Prado and GLK to tension your already short lives.
Re: If I Gave You A MAGIC WAND Which Country Would You Move To? by Jaybnjamin(m): 8:15am On Jun 22, 2021
iamadonis2:

Just read books.
Listen to great music.
Then I di

Thought I was the only one with similar interests

1 Like

Re: If I Gave You A MAGIC WAND Which Country Would You Move To? by JapaProfessor: 9:50am On Jun 22, 2021
BelloP:
Japan. The people, the language the scenery. Starts with japa so who am I to complicate?

Japa-Nigerians cheesy
Re: If I Gave You A MAGIC WAND Which Country Would You Move To? by seunny4lif(m): 9:55am On Jun 22, 2021
United Republic of Africa grin
Abi na
United Africa Republic shocked

Abeg Abeg make I carry
Nigeria cheesy

1 Like

Re: If I Gave You A MAGIC WAND Which Country Would You Move To? by Shellsploit: 11:00am On Jun 22, 2021
Germany!
Over and out!
Re: If I Gave You A MAGIC WAND Which Country Would You Move To? by Goodman247: 11:22am On Jun 22, 2021
iamadonis2:

Just read books.
Listen to great music.
Then I die.

grin
Re: If I Gave You A MAGIC WAND Which Country Would You Move To? by igborepublic: 12:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
A ga m aga ala Igbo.

Igbo kwenu!

Re: If I Gave You A MAGIC WAND Which Country Would You Move To? by Glozanne(f): 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
Haha I know nobody wan stay Nigeria... this one loud gan
Re: If I Gave You A MAGIC WAND Which Country Would You Move To? by meobizy(f): 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2021
1. Is madam a travel agent? What is all this PR job for Canada?

2. Anywhere I can perform calisthenics exercises is home in my book. I’ll go with the guy who mentioned an Icelandic village apart from the ignorance which would occur from living isolated.

(1) (Reply)

Rwanda: Advise Needed On Hotel Reservation / Ghastly Motor Accident Along Muritala Muhammed Airport 2, Lagos [VIDEO] / UK Graduate Visa - How Long Can You Stay In UK After Your Masters Degree Or PHD?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.