Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,230 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

I Was Scammed By This Moniker (fineman) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Was Scammed By This Moniker (fineman) (1013 Views)

Will Will Pay This Moniker (onlinestaff2020) 3K Naira As Advance / Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures / How I Was Scammed By Nwagu Martins Emeka (truthfulperson) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Scammed By This Moniker (fineman) by Bolsman(m): 8:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
Good evening Nairalander, please beware of this Moniker "Fineman." It was over a month now that I saw his post on Binary options. Claiming he wanted to give back to society by offering free class on it. I am an ardent reader of Business and Investment sections of Nairaland.

I like to know what's up in the business world. And also, I was looking for other side business that will be giving me small change. In order not to be dependent on folks anymore.

You "Fineman, real name, Igweze Francis Ogechukwu", all you could do despite knowing all my trouble and struggles to secure a loan to start the Binary Options you introduced to me was not successful, and later got someone that later lent me. You chose to scam me.

You said I could trade it with Perfect money or Bitcoin. You asked me to pay into your GTB account that you would sell Bitcoin that's $50 to me. And you said Bitcoins take hours before it reflects on wallet. I accepted and waited patiently for it. I didn't see anything. Since then, ur WhatsApp wasn't going through.

I urge and beseech you, Igweze Francis Ogechukwu, I borrowed this money please return it. If you can't help my situation don't add to it. I beg you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

If you decide not to return the #24,500 I sent to you, I will not curse nor swear for you. I would rather you gave your life to Christ before it's too late for you. I hand you over to God Almighty. Mods please help me move it to front page in order to sensitive others not to fall for his trick. Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Scammed By This Moniker (fineman) by Mbataku96(m): 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2021
Do you have his phone number I can track him with it
Re: I Was Scammed By This Moniker (fineman) by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
People have sold their conscience to lucifer

2 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed By This Moniker (fineman) by Zico777(m): 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
Mbataku96:
Can u truly track him?
There's a number I want to track.
Re: I Was Scammed By This Moniker (fineman) by tobillionaire(m): 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
Slawormiir's boys Don maga you grin.

Sorry bro
Re: I Was Scammed By This Moniker (fineman) by Mbataku96(m): 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
Zico777:

Can u truly track him?
There's a number I want to track.
yes
Re: I Was Scammed By This Moniker (fineman) by Zico777(m): 9:00pm On Jun 21, 2021
Mbataku96:
yes
Oh great
Re: I Was Scammed By This Moniker (fineman) by Skillsnigeria: 9:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
Holy ghost fire consume and scatter that scammer, they keep disgracing real genuine people
Re: I Was Scammed By This Moniker (fineman) by sammirano: 9:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
You try.you trust an ipob miscreant.
Re: I Was Scammed By This Moniker (fineman) by SanctifiedSista(f): 11:09pm On Jun 21, 2021
Cry no more OP
U will get ur money back this week
Re: I Was Scammed By This Moniker (fineman) by SavageResponse(m): 9:26am On Jun 22, 2021
Mbataku96:

Can you trully track him or do you want to add to this guy's problems? angry

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed By This Moniker (fineman) by Mbataku96(m): 9:37am On Jun 22, 2021
SavageResponse:

Can you trully track him or do you want to add to this guy's problems? angry
Would you like to track anyone, I can help you
Re: I Was Scammed By This Moniker (fineman) by Zico777(m): 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2021
Mbataku96:
yes
Senior man,how can I reach u pls?
Re: I Was Scammed By This Moniker (fineman) by Bolsman(m): 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Cry no more OP

Thanks ma
Re: I Was Scammed By This Moniker (fineman) by Bolsman(m): 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
Mbataku96:

Yes, I have his number. It wasn't going anymore.
Re: I Was Scammed By This Moniker (fineman) by Bolsman(m): 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
Mbataku96:

This is his number 08122833388 but not going anymore.
Re: I Was Scammed By This Moniker (fineman) by Bolsman(m): 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Cry no more OP

Amen

(1) (Reply)

3 Bet Strategies That Will Earn You Steady Income In 2022 / CBN Please: What's Up With Hallmark Bank? / At What Percentage A Single/hundrend Share's' Bought Count For A Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.