Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,432 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:52 PM

Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase (14605 Views)

Femi Adesina Blames Nigeria’s Security Challenges On ‘Evil Forces" / Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road / 35 Refurbished Patrol Vehicles, APC To Boost Oyo Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by EmekaA125(m): 9:38am On Jun 22, 2021
[s]
DenreleDave:

Actually he is right..

UR people abuse ibadan but all your families from village squat under the brown roof..

Why are easterners leaving alaigbo to brown roof republic.

The dot shud fixes alaigbo and stop running away[/s]
Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by ivolt: 9:40am On Jun 22, 2021
Eriokanmi:
OP can you see your biased topic? Only those space bookers would join you on this biased journey to condemn this man without reading the news post simply because they don't tewd news before commenting Try and be civil.
Wonders shall never end.
You are no longer concerned about security but have turned to a defender.

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by ivolt: 9:40am On Jun 22, 2021
EcoBrick:

Are you sure you are ok? I posted a news report from Punch and you are blaming me. Why? I didn't add a single sentence of my own to it I posted it as it was reported by Punch so what exactly is my crime? The mods are the ones that chose to bolden some portions of it so again I ask what is my crime? I can't control how Nairalanders choose to react to the report. Maybe the report does not sit with your political bias or something, but that's your problem not mine. I merely posted a news report on Nairaland that was originally made available by Punch newspaper. I am sure someone else would have still done so if I didn't so take a chill pill. Why don't you go to the office of the punch newspaper and abuse them for coming up with the article? I am not the writer nor am I the reporter.

You sound very immature for saying this to me in my mention. Even if you are on the governor's payroll, that's not the way to show your grievance. Go and work on your emotional maturity please.
Don't blame him, he is working for his money.

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by Advancedman(m): 10:26am On Jun 22, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Get to work man and secure your state.

Depopulate the state systematically
Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by jacoik(m): 10:27am On Jun 22, 2021
AkalaJ:
Imagine this kind excuse coming from a governor. So na population increase make Fulani people to dey kill innocent people all over Nigeria, abi? Is Oyo the only state where killer Fulani herdsmen are disturbing people? Makinde is starting to sound very incompetent lately.
he is just sounding like the man in the rock

1 Like

Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by thedio(m): 10:52am On Jun 22, 2021
Seyi Makinde is enjoying a field day in oyo state without a strong opposition. Imagine if constituted authority is still alive the man would be like: Ta n ni gomina awon omo ita?
Won ni omi tutun ni,egbo se omi tutun a mo da ilu RU,abi omi tutun a mo ba elewon se. Nigbati eyan daran ti ijoba ti mo ile,o se ewon tan Iwo gomina mu o so di olori oloko,se o ti ri oko loko ikun ki o to gbin epa si.

4 Likes

Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by Fourteen90: 11:00am On Jun 22, 2021
Issokay

1 Like

Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by wwwihy: 11:34am On Jun 22, 2021
[s]
rummmy:
Always giving excuses....
Outside Lagos that is a no man's land,the rest of south west states are eyesores....
Money used to develop Lagos came from ENUGU COAL.......so we are stake holders .
If you like rant from now till tomorrow,you can not do anything about it....70%of Lagos land is gone already.....I'm sorry.
[/s]

Enugu coal.... but couldn't develop any South East State? Your education is a waste

1 Like

Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by garfield1: 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2021
EcoBrick:

Are you sure you are ok? I posted a news report from Punch and you are blaming me. Why? I didn't add a single sentence of my own to it I posted it as it was reported by Punch so what exactly is my crime? The mods are the ones that chose to bolden some portions of it so again I ask what is my crime? I can't control how Nairalanders choose to react to the report. Maybe the report does not sit with your political bias or something, but that's your problem not mine. I merely posted a news report on Nairaland that was originally made available by Punch newspaper. I am sure someone else would have still done so if I didn't so take a chill pill. Why don't you go to the office of the punch newspaper and abuse them for coming up with the article? I am not the writer nor am I the reporter.

You sound very immature for saying this to me in my mention. Even if you are on the governor's payroll, that's not the way to show your grievance. Go and work on your emotional maturity please.

That boy is a yabaleft inmate.ignore him

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by rummmy: 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
wwwihy:
[s][/s]

Enugu coal.... but couldn't develop any South East State? Your education is a waste
Lagos was the capital then just as oil money is used to develop Abuja now....
Maybe your next generation will ask why didn't they use the oil money to develop the 6 south south states...
South east Enugu coal was used to develop Lagos period...
Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by popizaino(m): 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
Raumdeuter i have been banned from Chelsea thread so pls help me ask ibi.me who scored Barcelona 2nd goal against Chelsea in the UCL in 2012. He claimed the only goal iniesta scored against a big opponent was his semifinals goal against Chelsea in 2009.
Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by victorDanladi: 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2021
rummmy:
Always giving excuses....
Outside Lagos that is a no man's land,the rest of south west states are eyesores....
Money used to develop Lagos came from ENUGU COAL.......so we are stake holders .
If you like rant from now till tomorrow,you can not do anything about it....70%of Lagos land is gone already.....I'm sorry.
Fool
The west had never rely in federal allocation even when your village enugu had coal

We yorubas deal with fact and figure not just empty chestbeat

Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by victorDanladi: 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
nuruajao:
GSM now show the type of person he is.
Pls stop all this thing you are the cso of the state protect your people from this marauder
I HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN HIM AS A CLUELESS FAKE GUY ANYWAY
Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by victorDanladi: 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
rummmy:
Lagos was the capital then just as oil money is used to develop Abuja now....
Maybe your next generation will ask why didn't they use the oil money to develop the 6 south south states...
South east Enugu coal was used to develop Lagos period...
Southwest cocoa was used to develop the whole Igbo land!

Its a fact

See FG allocation to Igboland compare to yoruba land when the west contributed more to the FG cover below

1 Like

Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by raumdeuter: 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2021
popizaino:
Ramdeuter i have been banned from Chelsea thread so pls help me ask ibi.me who scored Barcelona 2nd goal against Chelsea in the UCL in 2012. He claimed the only goal iniesta scored against a big opponent was his semifinals goal against Chelsea in 2009.

I will ask but create another moniker
Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by airmark(m): 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
popizaino:
Raumdeuter i have been banned from Chelsea thread so pls help me ask ibi.me who scored Barcelona 2nd goal against Chelsea in the UCL in 2012. He claimed the only goal iniesta scored against a big opponent was his semifinals goal against Chelsea in 2009.

You asked your 'Brother in the Fraudiola' to help you pass message. grin
Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by airmark(m): 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
raumdeuter:

I will ask but create another moniker

It's against the rule sha. Wetin Popi do sef? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Supporters Say The Decision On Shettima Is Final / Presidential Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition To Thursday / Dangote Refinery To Commence Petrol Supply In September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.