Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase (14424 Views)

Femi Adesina Blames Nigeria’s Security Challenges On ‘Evil Forces" / Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road / 35 Refurbished Patrol Vehicles, APC To Boost Oyo Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by DenreleDave(m): 8:02am On Jun 22, 2021
muller101:
Senseless post.
Actually he is right..

UR people abuse ibadan but all your families from village squat under the brown roof..

Why are easterners leaving alaigbo to brown roof republic.

The dot shud fixes alaigbo and stop running away

1 Like

Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by yamunla(m): 8:03am On Jun 22, 2021
Skynet45:

Abokey na you people be our main problem. Maybe we go pack all the abokey and bororo wey dey south west and dump them under Kano bridge. Since una no wan get sense

Northerners will pack themselves full cow trailers and be heading to the SW. They don't know anyone here, yet they flood themselves here like refugees. It's time we begin deporting these people.

Let them stay in their underdeveloped region and be eating grass in peace

Thanks bro..even if we and igbos get beef...those stupid terrorist should stop adding fire by pretending to be yorubas

1 Like

Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by LastProphet: 8:04am On Jun 22, 2021
Skynet45:

Abokey na you people be our main problem. Maybe we go pack all the abokey and bororo wey dey south west and dump them under Kano bridge. Since una no wan get sense

Northerners will pack themselves full cow trailers and be heading to the SW. They don't know anyone here, yet they flood themselves here like refugees. It's time we begin deporting these people.

Let them stay in their underdeveloped region and be eating grass in peace

Hahahahaha, actually the North is the biggest problem, their religion that creates poverty destroyed them. Don't forget that the only rich Muslim countries are those with natural source of wealth which they don't toil for
Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by Safemoon: 8:05am On Jun 22, 2021
Maybe that's the reason we have civil war in China and India idiot.
Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by Eriokanmi: 8:05am On Jun 22, 2021
EcoBrick:

Are you sure you are ok? I posted a news report from Punch and you are blaming me. Why? I didn't add a single sentence of my own to it I posted it as it was reported by Punch so what exactly is my crime? The mods are the ones that chose to bolden some portions of it so again I ask what is my crime? I can't control how others react to the report so again what is my crime? Maybe the report does not sit with your political bias or something, but that's your problem not mine. I merely posted a news report on Nairaland that was originally made available by Punch newspaper. I am sure someone else would have still done so if I didn't so take a chill pill. Why don't you go to the office of the punch newspaper and abuse them for coming up with the article? I am not the writer nor am I the reporter.

You sound very immature for saying this to me in my mention. Even if you are on the governor's payroll, that's not the way to show your grievance. Go and work on your emotional maturity please.
Here they come...now your intention is known with this your response. Weldone!
Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by rummmy: 8:13am On Jun 22, 2021
Always giving excuses....
Outside Lagos that is a no man's land,the rest of south west states are eyesores....
Money used to develop Lagos came from ENUGU COAL.......so we are stake holders .
If you like rant from now till tomorrow,you can not do anything about it....70%of Lagos land is gone already.....I'm sorry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by EcoBrick: 8:14am On Jun 22, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Here they come...now your intention is known with this your response. Weldone!

Oga abeg rest. If you are a Makinde asslicker you better get used to seeing news that may not favour his administration from time to time. You can't expect everyone to share your political sentiments so grow up! It's part of the free speech we are all fighting to prevent Buhari's government from taking from us. Learn to accommodate political views that may not favour your biases. Besides, in this case you are barking at the wrong tree because I am not the writer, you are just mad that the news made frontpage, so if you are going to be mad at anyone, direct that to Seun and his mods, not me. And FYI, I refuse to be intimidated by your cyber bullying. I will continue to post news reports that I deem interesting to Nairalanders. If you don't like any of my threads just do yourself a favour and skip them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by Lincoln275(m): 8:24am On Jun 22, 2021
Merchant247:

Don't mind him he wanted to place politics with b4 and it backfire by bringing out a hardened criminal from prisons to head NURTW contrary to what Ajimobi did to the criminal for good 8yrs
I have come to realize that all nigeria ploticians are all criminals.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by thedio(m): 8:24am On Jun 22, 2021
Imagine that flimsy excuse from my able governor who appointed ex convict as head of park management.it is increase in population that brought auxiliary and his boys back to garage.
He said, “On many occasions, I have watched videos. The Amotekun Corps are faced with superior fire-power. They are not licensed to carry weapons like AK47 but we see bandits carrying such weapons.

Who licensed bandits to carry gun? His excellency is high on something. Sir I will implore u to remove auxiliary from ur gov or send him to the back seat if u can't do without him before he ruin ur political career

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by NGpatriot: 8:34am On Jun 22, 2021
denvers:
Most of you just read the head lines without reading the full article.
He is saying due to the favorable condition of doing business in Oyo state, there has been an influx of people. And amongst those are some criminal elements.
Seyi Makinde has been performing given the states limited resources.

His own thug and the chairman of his own Park Management System called Auxiliary was responsible for the needless violence and deaths and the last time I checked, auxiliary did not influx from another state into Oyo state.

Makinde made a senseless, self-serving and diversionary comment just to deflect the issues away from himself and his own thugs, the ones he created as self-service tools.

5 Likes

Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by kioski: 8:36am On Jun 22, 2021
EcoBrick:

https://punchng.com/makinde-blames-oyo-security-challenges-on-population-increase/
One of the dumbest assumptions coming from the Chief security officer of a state. You don't expect the populace and population to be stagnant. You get your statistics and work with it, not just be a sitting duck and lay blames on any circumstance that may arise. Please spare us the rhetoric.

3 Likes

Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by Classicool(m): 8:44am On Jun 22, 2021
Why can't they use ak47 or even more sophisticated weapons in some specialized situations. I think it's high time you governors start rubbing it on FG face that people's security of life and properties is compulsory.
They can start by allowing them to use all this Ak and Ms with rubber bullets..

EcoBrick:

https://punchng.com/makinde-blames-oyo-security-challenges-on-population-increase/

1 Like

Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by Kingstanding: 8:45am On Jun 22, 2021
AkalaJ:
Imagine this kind excuse coming from a governor. So na population increase make Fulani people to dey kill innocent people all over Nigeria, abi? Is Oyo the only state where killer Fulani herdsmen are disturbing people? Makinde is starting to sound very incompetent lately.
. Is this what Governor Seyi Makinde will say had it be he is the president of China? Don't he knows that before he contested as a Governor of Oyo State? His aim of contesting was to come steal and looted the treasury of the State. Seyi Makinde is a dealer not leader.

4 Likes

Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by clothingonline(m): 8:49am On Jun 22, 2021
Tax the population and use the money to build infrastructure

1 Like

Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by calyto: 8:51am On Jun 22, 2021
Presidential material wey no fit manage common Oyo population grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Werey dey disguise

4 Likes

Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by Indispensable85(m): 8:51am On Jun 22, 2021
Lol..... Another buhari in oyo state.

4 Likes

Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by doublecross(m): 8:51am On Jun 22, 2021
Just imagine what is coming out of a governors mouth! Makes me wonder if these people are literates! Did they even see the 4 walls of a school! So the population increased just within 4 years of your tenure? Thus is madness! If it were in saner societies, this speech alone would get him impeached!

1 Like

Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by muller101(m): 8:53am On Jun 22, 2021
DenreleDave:

Actually he is right..

UR people abuse ibadan but all your families from village squat under the brown roof..

This forum is not just filled with Western and eastern bigots. So take your useless analogy elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by Jaymaxxy(m): 8:55am On Jun 22, 2021
Maybe this guy isn't too smart.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by adebwalex(m): 8:58am On Jun 22, 2021
See blame.. This audio governor is not serious to tackle security challenge like the previous regime. He need to Go and learn. He is too weak...

3 Likes

Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by tolaswim: 9:04am On Jun 22, 2021
Population increase have a negative roles its plays in the security of a state.
Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by Jack005(m): 9:09am On Jun 22, 2021
DenreleDave:

Actually he is right..

You were not like this before... How come you chose to join the keypad tribal wagon?
Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by precious1967(m): 9:10am On Jun 22, 2021
He should try his best bcoz he allowed all those sent away from Lagos State to stay in Oyo State.
Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by Fasholu: 9:22am On Jun 22, 2021
AkalaJ:
Imagine this kind excuse coming from a governor. So na population increase make Fulani people to dey kill innocent people all over Nigeria, abi? Is Oyo the only state where killer Fulani herdsmen are disturbing people? Makinde is starting to sound very incompetent lately.
If you read the post critically, you'd realize he actually never made such a statement, it was just the point the not so smart reporter could pick from his statement. He was at the inauguration of the Board of the Oyo State Security Network Agency, codenamed Amotekun, where he endeared the corps members to be prepared for more security challenges as more people come in to Ibadan, due to its favourable policies. And well you can read the rest, I suppose. I won't lie, if I didn't know the man any better, I would have been so quick to react the same way. Terrible reporting.
Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by DenreleDave(m): 9:24am On Jun 22, 2021
Jack005:
You were not like this before... How come you chose to join the keypad tribal wagon?

Lọ grin

Bro, all na cruise...

1 Like

Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by EmekaA125(m): 9:35am On Jun 22, 2021
ClitRaider:
Developers haf full Ibadan.

Make them stay for their Beautiful SE, Dem no go gree.

Na inside brown roof Dem wan die.

hehehe
Lol...... don't cry bro.

Whether Igbos dominate Ibadan or not, it doesn't change the brown roof status of the ancient city.

Wahala ti e niyen.
Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by EmekaA125(m): 9:36am On Jun 22, 2021
precious1967:
He should try his best bcoz he allowed all those sent away from Lagos State to stay in Oyo State.
No one was sent away from Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by EmekaA125(m): 9:37am On Jun 22, 2021
rummmy:
Always giving excuses....
Outside Lagos that is a no man's land,the rest of south west states are eyesores....
Money used to develop Lagos came from ENUGU COAL.......so we are stake holders .
If you like rant from now till tomorrow,you can not do anything about it....70%of Lagos land is gone already.....I'm sorry.
Aptly deposited bro.
Re: Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase by nuruajao: 9:38am On Jun 22, 2021
GSM now show the type of person he is.
Pls stop all this thing you are the cso of the state protect your people from this marauder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Make Money Your God, Tinubu Charges Nigerians / EFCC Produces Binance Executive In Court For Arraignment / Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.