Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Walter Paul Oloibiri Pens Emotional Words As His Son Clocks Plus One - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Walter Paul Oloibiri Pens Emotional Words As His Son Clocks Plus One (187 Views)

Cutting Your Baby's Hair When He/she Clocks 1 Year / Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) / Ese Walter Ark Shares Her Postpartum Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Walter Paul Oloibiri Pens Emotional Words As His Son Clocks Plus One by Daveofafrica(m): 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2021
Walter Paul Oloibiri who is the Personal Assistant (PA) to Ogbia LGA Chairman, Ebinyo Turner in Bayelsa State, shares adorable photos of his son, Marvin Olalaoni as he clocks one year one. He took to facebook to pen emotional words

He wrote.

"The Cry of a Son is the Heart Beat of his Father. Flashback to June 21st, 2020 which happens to be Father's Day, You came and made me a Father.

"I can recall the smiles on my face and the joy that filled my heart that faithful day. I can remember how I carried you in my arms and gave you a kiss on the forehead. I can remember how tender and fragile you were. I can remember the sound of your tender voices when you cried. I can remember the nights when I will stand beside the couch to watch your innocent face while you were asleep.

"You gave us joy unspeakable and brightens our world. Your innocent and gentle actions always calm our trouble minds. When I look at your actions, I marveled at the kind of knowledge and wisdom God bestowed on you at this early age. You have brought nothing but love, joy and laughter and we thank God for given us such a precious gift like you.

"Daddy and Mummy love you son"

(1) (Reply)

Guys, If You Are Not Doing One Or Two Of This 3. Drink , Smoke And Or Womanized / Abeg Who Go Dash Me Android / Video: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.