Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,546 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Mtn Data Share: Latest Data Transfer Methods For Mtn Users - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mtn Data Share: Latest Data Transfer Methods For Mtn Users (1082 Views)

Latest DATA Plan Scam - Beware [pics] / Hi-speed Data Transfer Between Pc And Phone Without Cable / All Transfer USSD For MTN, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat (updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Data Share: Latest Data Transfer Methods For Mtn Users by unleashtech: 10:06pm On Jun 21, 2021
https://unleash.com.ng
Do you desire to share your MTN data with your friends and family but don’t know how? Here are the latest 3 easy ways to transfer your Internet data on your MTN network.

1. MTN DATA SHARE THROUGH USSD
This is the easiest method to transfer data to other MTN users. To initialize this, simply punch this format *131*phone number*amount#. For example, *131*08012345678*300#

2. INTERNET DATA TRANSFER USING SMS METHOD
Let’s say for some reason you prefer the SMS method. This is simple too. Just go to your phone message to write in this format: Transfer (space) phone number (space) amount. The recipient number is 131.

Before you press send, validate the phone number because if sent, it can’t be reversed.

3. MyMTN APP

MyMTN app has a lot of benefits such as the ability to recharge and get bonus, unbar your line, check account history, and the rest. Additionally, one of its usefulness is to share data with other MTN users.

To share data, open the MyMTN app. Download it through PlayStore or App Store for iPhone users if you don’t have it.

Tap the Bundle section then, choose Share Data.

Lastly, choose the MB you want to transfer, input the phone number and then tap proceed.

MTN DATA SHARE FAQS

How do I activate MTN Data Share?
Unlike different plans on the MTN network, MTN Data Share does not need to be activated in order to use it. All you need, firstly, is to purchase any data subscription of your choice. Thereafter, you can start to share data through any of the methods explained above.

Will I need a PIN in order to use the MTN Data Transfer?
No. The only criteria are to enter your beneficiary’s phone number and choose a data amount.

Can I also transfer my MTN Data bonus?

No. You can only share from your main data balance. That is, the one you purchased.

How many times can I share data in a day?
You can only share your data twice daily.

What amount of data can I share at once?
The amount of data you can share at once are 50MB, 100MB, 200MB, and 500MB. However, you must ensure you have at least 50MB in your data balance after every share for your share to be successful.

Also, if you want to send like 1GB. consider the following option:

Send it twice. That is 500MB + 5ooMB considering this is your first time sharing data that day.
Another method is to buy data directly from your phone using your airtime.

How many times can I send a request for data?
You can only send a request for data at most 5 times a day, but there is no limit to the number of times you can receive data from someone.

https://unleash.com.ng/mtn-data-share-latest-data-transfer-methods-for-mtn-users/
Re: Mtn Data Share: Latest Data Transfer Methods For Mtn Users by fjlinks(m): 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2022

Here is how to share data on MTN: 4 golden method you can use today

(1) (Reply)

Major 10 News Updaete You Need To Know This Sunday Morning* / Me And My Neighbour / Bike Man Nearly Killed By A Police Hillux Van In Ebsu Cas Gate, Ebonyi State Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.