Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,444 members, 7,958,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:29 PM

What Good News Have You Read, Heard Or Experienced Lately? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Good News Have You Read, Heard Or Experienced Lately? (579 Views)

What Good Is My Marriage If My Husband Treats Outsiders Better Than Me?-pls Advi / Have You Ever Faced Or Experienced Instant Karma? / What Good Options For AS - AS Couples? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Good News Have You Read, Heard Or Experienced Lately? by Easyincome24: 10:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
What good news have you read, heard or experienced lately?

Nowadays, good news rarely make headlines, infact one bad news spreads faster than hundreds of great news.

Psychologists understand the effect of both on humans psyche; the power of diplomatic experts lies in their positivity even in worse situations.

Guys, there are positive great and good news we have read today or have happened to us lately. Stories like this uplifts others who are about to take such positive steps or about to make plans to achieve a great feat.

I recently posted a similar question on Nairaland lately which got so many comments from people on "what's the kindest thing a stranger had ever done for you?", you can type this again to see how uplifting the stories shared by people were to many.

Let's make this thread another soul uplifting one by sharing a good news we have read today or experienced.

Warning: If you are out here to thwart people's joy or happiness from the stories they share, steer clear of this thread. Don't abuse anyone nor their tribes.

Let's hear from everyone a good news you heard, read or experienced lately.

Re: What Good News Have You Read, Heard Or Experienced Lately? by andyblinks05: 10:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
I still dey expect Good news
Make God butter my bread

1 Like

Re: What Good News Have You Read, Heard Or Experienced Lately? by Easyincome24: 10:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
andyblinks05:
I still dey expect Good news
Make God butter my bread
Nothing is impossible for God to do.

You haven't read one good news lately as well?

You shall be the next good news we shall read about.

Just keep working smart, hard and prayerful.

Don't expect God to make bread, put butter for you, feed you, provide water, give you to drink.
Still take you to the toilet to pee or poo.

Be productive, in due time, the sun shall soon shine on your efforts. The camera will shift to you and the world will read about you.

Please, don't forget to lift others up when you make it there!
Re: What Good News Have You Read, Heard Or Experienced Lately? by andyblinks05: 10:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
Easyincome24:

Nothing is impossible for God to do.

You haven't read one good news lately as well?

You shall be the next good news we shall read about.

Just keep working smart, hard and prayerful.

Don't expect God to make bread, put butter for you, feed you, provide water, give you to drink.
Still take you to the toilet to pee or poo.

Be productive, in due time, the sun shall soon shine on your efforts. The camera will shift to you and the world will read about you.

Please, don't forget to lift others up when you make it there!
Thank you and amen
Re: What Good News Have You Read, Heard Or Experienced Lately? by Bola146(f): 10:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
God said I should not worry that He has paid off my debts! He said my prayers are answered. He said Nigeria will be okay soonest grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Good News Have You Read, Heard Or Experienced Lately? by Easyincome24: 10:49pm On Jun 21, 2021
Bola146:
God said I should not worry that He has paid off my debts! He said my prayers are answered. He said Nigeria will be okay soonest grin grin
That's a good news.

So far you know how God speaks to you and you are convinced, no man has the right to question God. Be it into you according to your belief. Amen for the prayer about Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: What Good News Have You Read, Heard Or Experienced Lately? by Easyincome24: 9:20am On Jun 22, 2021
Got a positive response regarding a proposal I submitted to my boss on executing a particular project.

It's been over a year this stuff has been lingerin. But alas, I got the good news, " come[i] over and let's discuss this in detail."[/i]
Re: What Good News Have You Read, Heard Or Experienced Lately? by Easyincome24: 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
Easyincome24:
What good news have you read, heard or experienced lately?

Nowadays, good news rarely make headlines, infact one bad news spreads faster than hundreds of great news.

Psychologists understand the effect of both on humans psyche; the power of diplomatic experts lies in their positivity even in worse situations.

Guys, there are positive great and good news we have read today or have happened to us lately. Stories like this uplifts others who are about to take such positive steps or about to make plans to achieve a great feat.

I recently posted a similar question on Nairaland lately which got so many comments from people on "what's the kindest thing a stranger had ever done for you?", you can type this again to see how uplifting the stories shared by people were to many.

Let's make this thread another soul uplifting one by sharing a good news we have read today or experienced.

Warning: If you are out here to thwart people's joy or happiness from the stories they share, steer clear of this thread. Don't abuse anyone nor their tribes.

Let's hear from everyone a good news you heard, read or experienced lately.

Anyone else read, heard or experienced anything good news today?
Re: What Good News Have You Read, Heard Or Experienced Lately? by beautyhd: 8:48pm On Jun 22, 2021
None yet but hoping it would happen very soon.

2 Likes

Re: What Good News Have You Read, Heard Or Experienced Lately? by Exmilitant(m): 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
Some people indicated interest over my father's property i put up for sale... Some good news that.

1 Like

Re: What Good News Have You Read, Heard Or Experienced Lately? by TomiwaRay(f): 10:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
Got promoted at work
Re: What Good News Have You Read, Heard Or Experienced Lately? by ESANMEA(f): 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
Recently freed from a toxic relationship.. God be praised.

(1) (Reply)

. / 2011 - 2021 (10 YEARS) PAST QUESTION FOR NCEE - STATE - COMMAND & MODEL COLLEGES / Even Adam, First Man On Earth Married Second Wife, Why Yul's Own Different...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.