Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Have You Ever Faced Or Experienced Instant Karma? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Faced Or Experienced Instant Karma? (1344 Views)

Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . / What Good News Have You Read, Heard Or Experienced Lately? / I Got Pregnant 9 Years Ago, We Have 3 Three Kids:the Law Of Karma Is A Bastard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Faced Or Experienced Instant Karma? by gaby(m): 8:59am On Jun 10, 2018
I bring you kind greetings from Gaby's stable folks.

Okay..I'll have to be the one to shoot the first salvo here..

I've always been an ardent believer of "whatever one soweth, that shall he/she reapeth, even bountifully by way of "Jara" or "Fisi".

I'm going to talk about two instances where I witnessed and experienced instant karma at work.

The first happened while I was still involved in the dishonourable and shameful 'business' of reaping where I hadn't sown, or conning people off their hard earned resources/life savings. The act of stealing or robbing people of their sweats worth, which we now glamorize with all sorts of pretty sounding names such as yahoo yahoo, 419, Guy, etc (thievery is thievery) no fanciful acronym to sugar coat it).

We all believed in our "geniuses" and abilities to con our ways by the power of the tongue and make innocent/hard-working folds, hand over their entire life savings to us, by winning their trust with unrealistic promises.

On one beautiful day in the lovely city of Amsterdam, I had gotten an instruction from my boss, whom I'd call 'Hendrix'. The instruction was to get prepared for a quick trip to the city of The Hague (Den Haag), also in The Netherlands, to meet up with a client and her husband, both of whom had just retired.Lets call the client who was from Austria, Monica.

Monica, had been one of the regular 'payees' to my office for as long as I could remember and since I joined the office/trade some six months prior. She had been paying years before I got involved in the shameful enterprise. This was asides another client, who ironically was a fellow Nigerian.His only 'sin' supposedly, was that, he was "unfortunate" to have been born outside the shores of Nigeria (lol). I'm in no way trying to say he'd have been saved from ever getting scammed, no...but his ability to pay 'handsomely', or swallowing every story he was constantly fed with, hook, line and sinker, sure would have been limited I suppose. Any ways, this will be a story for another day.

Will update when others start dropping their experiences.
later folks..hugs y'all

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Faced Or Experienced Instant Karma? by fikhayo(m): 12:46am On Jul 21, 2018
Coman finish what you started o
Re: Have You Ever Faced Or Experienced Instant Karma? by gaby(m): 10:34am On Jul 21, 2018
fikhayo:
Coman finish what you started o

lol...thread wey don sleep since? Can't be talking to myself bros.
Re: Have You Ever Faced Or Experienced Instant Karma? by fikhayo(m): 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
gaby:

sad
gaby:

Okay
Re: Have You Ever Faced Or Experienced Instant Karma? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:27am On Jul 22, 2018
All the time!
Mostly GOOD KARMA!
Because, I keep my hands and mind CLEAN! cool
I also avoid NEGATIVE PEOPLE and IDLE GOSSIPS on and offline! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Faced Or Experienced Instant Karma? by gaby(m): 5:39am On Jul 22, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
All the time!
Mostly GOOD KARMA!
Because, I keep my hands and mind CLEAN! cool
I also avoid NEGATIVE PEOPLE and IDLE GOSSIPS on and offline! kiss

Beautiful, commendable and worthy of emulation.
Re: Have You Ever Faced Or Experienced Instant Karma? by Godspowerpro: 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
Gentleman, kindly continue this story
Re: Have You Ever Faced Or Experienced Instant Karma? by ahnie: 8:43am On Dec 22, 2022
Hello Gaby come finish the story
Re: Have You Ever Faced Or Experienced Instant Karma? by spencekat(m): 8:45am On Dec 22, 2022
Bleep all this' karma that karma this'
Re: Have You Ever Faced Or Experienced Instant Karma? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:34am On Dec 22, 2022
Ask toujurs. grin

I am sure he has had more than his fair share of bad karmas, and boy's not gonna be lacking in such stories.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Faced Or Experienced Instant Karma? by gaby(m): 12:57pm On Dec 22, 2022
ahnie:
Hello Gaby come finish the story

grin

(1) (Reply)

My Testimony / Pay Attention To Your Wife / How Much Does A Simple Yoruba Wedding Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.