Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Looking For A Competent Writer With An Excellent Writing Skills - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Looking For A Competent Writer With An Excellent Writing Skills (1129 Views)

Do you need a content writer who has excellent writing skills? Check in here / Are You A Competent E-book Writer? Apply Within. / A Competent Writer With Top-notch Writing Skills Needed URGENTLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Competent Writer With An Excellent Writing Skills by Dhilariousdandy(m): 11:08pm On Jun 21, 2021
I'm currently in search of an excellent writer with an impeccable writing skills.

SEO experience is a must!!

You are...

- Ready to deliver constant high-quality, informative, and engaging content in the shortest time possible.
- Always available
- Very responsive
- Proficient in your writing.

Please kindly apply!!!

Please don't apply if...

- You don't have good use of English.
- You can't deliver a quality piece constantly.
- You don't know how to format articles properly
- You don't know how to incorporate keywords naturally in your articles.
- You don't know how to make use of H1, H2, and H3 tags in your articles.

I had to reopen this job post as the people I hired who claimed to be professionals are not competent enough and don't even deliver up to the minimum quality. It turns out to be a waste of time and resources

Please only apply if you're willing to t a test job.

Thanks!!
Re: Looking For A Competent Writer With An Excellent Writing Skills by Lestrade: 12:13am On Jun 22, 2021
Re: Looking For A Competent Writer With An Excellent Writing Skills by Nobody: 3:45am On Jun 22, 2021
Re: Looking For A Competent Writer With An Excellent Writing Skills by IpinlaiyeTee(f): 6:59am On Jun 22, 2021
Good day, this is my contact information;
Re: Looking For A Competent Writer With An Excellent Writing Skills by Bisiebae(f): 8:20am On Jun 22, 2021
I am interested in delivering high-quality and plagiarism-free content for you. Here is my number: 08128346050
Re: Looking For A Competent Writer With An Excellent Writing Skills by dmkara: 8:35am On Jun 22, 2021
Dhilariousdandy:
I'm currently in search of a professional writer with SEO experience who can deliver constant high-quality, informative and engaging content in the shortest time ever.

Rate is #3 - #5 depending on your competency.

If you're interested kindly drop your number and I will give you a call. Need to hire someone ASAP!

Please, please, and please don't apply if you know you can't deliver a quality piece.

I'm sure you are looking for those Nigerians who sound like a native American when they write. I've got plenty of samples to show you, and I know a lot of SEO too. Been doing this for the best part of two years - with publications on reputable U.S websites and blogs. No client ever drops me for quality or delivery issues. In most cases, I usually do the dropping when I get tired of slugging it for N2/word. But your 3 - 5 naira offer is irresistible right now, especially the five naira part. So, to know if I'm the writer you need, flick an email to content247s@gmail.com. I'll reply asap with samples attached. Sorry about the phone number. Unfortunately, I'm unable to make or receive phone calls at the moment. But don't worry about reaching me in an emergency. I'm online 8+ hours a day and I use a desktop email client that notifies me of all incoming messages. I typically respond to emails within an hour - except for those late-night emails.
Re: Looking For A Competent Writer With An Excellent Writing Skills by Dhilariousdandy(m): 10:11am On Jun 22, 2021
Lestrade:
I guarantee quality. You can send me a WhatsApp message on 07013560543

Thanks for your interest. I called but your number was not reachable.
Re: Looking For A Competent Writer With An Excellent Writing Skills by lionel4power(m): 10:49am On Jun 22, 2021
Re: Looking For A Competent Writer With An Excellent Writing Skills by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 22, 2021
Greetings.

Let Me Make Your Readers Feel Accomplished

It is with utmost pleasure that I write this. I sincerely commend you for laying out your needs.

I’m Daniel, and I aim to fill with satisfaction as soon as they hit the final full stop of each content. I have an obsession with pressing the delight button of internet surfers—including that of your readers.

I believe I have the switch.

Having written for years, I can assure you quality time and fruitful turn-ins while working with me. My specialties are:

Blog posts
Meditation scripts
Product reviews
Landing page
About us
Services page
Etc.

Peep my recent samples:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mlZ5sk3WNmt25Sc1lXE4eBeaY97AgI4XFsDLp-rT7cI/edit
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QkkDb6NyvR7Aa7ocFGtx0YHORJ3K-obeMxDgEh3CLYQ/edit
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KpZoHu3xl_j8-G4YpvXHQdLY-4lK8b0NjDe9lnbyxbY/edit
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VRaq_gHBeY0Zq0ASUs5QEBW4BDjLZ3M39tffxeCf7gg/edit

First, I’d like to know what it's like to be your audience. What messages do you want to pass to them?

If given the opportunity, I plan to feed readers with quality content free from error and plagiarism. I will research each subject and process relevant surrounding factors.

Would you like us to discuss this further?

I'm still online.

God's power Daniel.
Re: Looking For A Competent Writer With An Excellent Writing Skills by ThothHermes: 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2021
See the way people are outlining their qualifications because they saw five naira per word grin

Writers dey suffer sha!!!
Five naira per word should be the minimum for a well-written piece.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Competent Writer With An Excellent Writing Skills by Dhilariousdandy(m): 6:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
Spikes123:
Greetings.

Let Me Make Your Readers Feel Accomplished

It is with utmost pleasure that I write this. I sincerely commend you for laying out your needs.

I’m Daniel, and I aim to fill with satisfaction as soon as they hit the final full stop of each content. I have an obsession with pressing the delight button of internet surfers—including that of your readers.

I believe I have the switch.

Having written for years, I can assure you quality time and fruitful turn-ins while working with me. My specialties are:

Blog posts
Meditation scripts
Product reviews
Landing page
About us
Services page
Etc.

Peep my recent samples:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mlZ5sk3WNmt25Sc1lXE4eBeaY97AgI4XFsDLp-rT7cI/edit
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QkkDb6NyvR7Aa7ocFGtx0YHORJ3K-obeMxDgEh3CLYQ/edit
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KpZoHu3xl_j8-G4YpvXHQdLY-4lK8b0NjDe9lnbyxbY/edit
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VRaq_gHBeY0Zq0ASUs5QEBW4BDjLZ3M39tffxeCf7gg/edit

First, I’d like to know what it's like to be your audience. What messages do you want to pass to them?

If given the opportunity, I plan to feed readers with quality content free from error and plagiarism. I will research each subject and process relevant surrounding factors.

Would you like us to discuss this further?

I'm still online.

God's power Daniel.

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your interest. Kindly let me know the best way to get in touch with you asap! Thanks!!
Re: Looking For A Competent Writer With An Excellent Writing Skills by Lestrade: 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
Re: Looking For A Competent Writer With An Excellent Writing Skills by Martins1017: 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2021
Dhilariousdandy:
I'm currently in search of a professional writer with SEO experience who can deliver constant high-quality, informative, and engaging content in the shortest time possible.

If you're interested kindly drop your number and I will give you a call. Need to hire someone ASAP!

Please, please, and please don't apply if you know you can't deliver a quality piece.

Re: Looking For A Competent Writer With An Excellent Writing Skills by Neville660: 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2021
Dhilariousdandy:
I'm currently in search of a professional writer with SEO experience who can deliver constant high-quality, informative, and engaging content in the shortest time possible.

I am, and I've got samples too. I wouldn't disappoint, trust me on this one. 08050999201
Re: Looking For A Competent Writer With An Excellent Writing Skills by OkoyeCollins: 7:09am On Jun 23, 2021
I am a professional content writer with experience in SEO optimization. You can trust me to write and deliver grammatically accurate and plagiarism-free articles. I am a very competent writer. You'll find attached my WhatsApp number. I hope we get to talk further about this.

Collins
Re: Looking For A Competent Writer With An Excellent Writing Skills by engrFsumtin(m): 9:41am On Jun 23, 2021
Just an excerpt ...

Reducing mental stress

Mental stress emanates from having a state of mind that is overwhelmed by our surroundings. When we are stressed, our breathing gets impacted and it becomes faster and shallow. This in turn activates our fight and flight response. Fortunately, we can consciously change our response from stress to relaxation by just changing the way we breathe. There are diverse techniques that can be adopted in reducing metal stress but for the purpose of this piece, we shall be looking at the 2:1 technique.

The 2:1 technique can help reduce your stress by actively changing the rate in your breathing pattern, thereby activating your rest and digest response. This technique is done by breathing in and out through the nose. It is effectively done by counting, using numbers. To breathe in, you pick any number of your choice and count that number while you’re holding your breath. Then for breathing out, you double the number of counts you used to breathe in.

For instance, if you chose the number 4, you would breathe in for a count of 4 and breathe out for a count of 8 which is the double of 4. This is why it is called the 2:1 breathing technique. Although it is advisable to find a pattern in your breathing, by first breathing in and out for the same number of counts(this should be done at least thrice).
So, stress is inevitable but next time you feel stressed, ensure to adopt the 2:1 breathing technique and always remember that relaxation is just a few breaths away.

O.....7.....O.....8....... 1.......8....7..... 4....9....1....1
Re: Looking For A Competent Writer With An Excellent Writing Skills by rajisakiru(m): 11:05am On Jun 23, 2021
Contact
Re: Looking For A Competent Writer With An Excellent Writing Skills by Dhilariousdandy(m): 10:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
This job post is still open.

Only apply if you're willing to take a test job.
Re: Looking For A Competent Writer With An Excellent Writing Skills by Dhilariousdandy(m): 10:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
Still open
Re: Looking For A Competent Writer With An Excellent Writing Skills by UBAHA(m): 6:59pm On Jun 26, 2021
Is it still open?
Dhilariousdandy:

Re: Looking For A Competent Writer With An Excellent Writing Skills by Neville660: 3:37am On Jun 27, 2021
Dhilariousdandy:

I've given my number and you haven't contacted me. Here's it again. 08050998201
Re: Looking For A Competent Writer With An Excellent Writing Skills by Dhilariousdandy(m): 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2021
Neville660:

I've given my number and you haven't contacted me. Here's it again. 08050998201

I did, but you never responded

Re: Looking For A Competent Writer With An Excellent Writing Skills by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
Re: Looking For A Competent Writer With An Excellent Writing Skills by Gem78: 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
Hi, I'm interested

I'm very good with SEO optimised content, well researched, engaging and plagiarism free.

Here's my contact- 08051366292
Re: Looking For A Competent Writer With An Excellent Writing Skills by Turanji: 11:17pm On Jun 27, 2021
Dhilariousdandy:

Rate is #2 - #5 depending on your competency.

If you're interested kindly send me a DM on WhatsApp via my signature.

Need to hire someone ASAP!

I had to reopen this job post as the people I hired who claimed to be professionals are not competent enough and don't even deliver up to the required standard. It turns out to be a waste of time and resources

Please only apply if you're willing to take a test job.

Thanks!!

I messaged via WhatsApp. Still no response. 0808-674-9748
Re: Looking For A Competent Writer With An Excellent Writing Skills by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 28, 2021
I'm sorry I just opened my Nairaland page now.

Call/whatsapp: 07037031009

You can as well quote yours.

Thank you.

Gods power Daniel.
Dhilariousdandy:

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your interest. Kindly let me know the best way to get in touch with you asap! Thanks!!
Re: Looking For A Competent Writer With An Excellent Writing Skills by OPECINHO: 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
I'm interested in the job offer as I am an experienced SEO writer.

09031712605 is my number.
Re: Looking For A Competent Writer With An Excellent Writing Skills by Neville660: 3:31am On Jun 30, 2021
Dhilariousdandy:

It's network. My line is active. Do send it again. Why won't I respond. I guess is the network.
Re: Looking For A Competent Writer With An Excellent Writing Skills by Royalpearl1995(f): 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
I'm interested in applying for this job. My contact number is 08167278544
Re: Looking For A Competent Writer With An Excellent Writing Skills by rajisakiru(m): 8:40am On Jul 01, 2021
Hi, I an a writer skilled in many niches.
Here's my contact
Whattapp
Re: Looking For A Competent Writer With An Excellent Writing Skills by generalpelu(m): 9:01am On Jul 01, 2021
I don't know why I don't trust this job...����

Anyway, I've seen someone pay ₦4/word here Sha.
Re: Looking For A Competent Writer With An Excellent Writing Skills by Neville660: 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2021
Dhilariousdandy:

I didn't get the message, please can you resend again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Writers, Blog Agents, Commenters Or Guest Posters Are Needed / Ebook Writers With Good Command Of The English Language Needed / Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.