Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Ekpo Iniobong Threatens To Sue Akwa Ibom University Over His Expulsion - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ekpo Iniobong Threatens To Sue Akwa Ibom University Over His Expulsion (30792 Views)

Protest In Nnamdi Azikwe University Over Hike In School Fees (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom / Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekpo Iniobong Threatens To Sue Akwa Ibom University Over His Expulsion by saabright(m): 12:18am On Jun 22, 2021
Una ready come... I love this.

I feel like picking up my victimisation case of 6yrs ago in the university that resulted to the death of my mom.
Re: Ekpo Iniobong Threatens To Sue Akwa Ibom University Over His Expulsion by psychoheat2: 12:23am On Jun 22, 2021
Una ready come... I love this.I feel like picking up my victimisation case of 6yrs ago in the university that resulted to the death of my mom.

Learn How To Make N200,000-N400,000 Monthly Selling Free Ebooks Online
Its a 100% FREE Class Hosted on Telegram.

To Join Click on the Join Link Below

JOIN GROUP
Re: Ekpo Iniobong Threatens To Sue Akwa Ibom University Over His Expulsion by Uncleodi(m): 12:23am On Jun 22, 2021
The student will win this case

1 Like

Re: Ekpo Iniobong Threatens To Sue Akwa Ibom University Over His Expulsion by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 22, 2021
This should not happen in a university. The university is dumb to allow themselves to get used. Nigerians are way to quick to lick boots to gain favours from those "above".

3 Likes

Re: Ekpo Iniobong Threatens To Sue Akwa Ibom University Over His Expulsion by BarrElChapo(m): 12:28am On Jun 22, 2021
Hope this is his ticket to leaving this country for good...

2 Likes

Re: Ekpo Iniobong Threatens To Sue Akwa Ibom University Over His Expulsion by Cassandrax: 12:29am On Jun 22, 2021
IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

I am not asking you to hate anyone, but just let people fight their fights, let the south face the fulani invasion, never ever come between the fulani and their conquered or yet to conquer southern territories, mind ur business....

The first Nigeria coup which is tagged "igbo coup" comprised of men frm all d regions in Nigeria and was a response to the chaos in the south west (yorubas) as a result of the aftermath of 1965 elections, also remember that most of the coup men including their leader swore that they will install Awolowo once the coup succeeds....

Unfortunately, the same SW (Awolowo), made a policy that killed more children and women than the war itself, the SW also made policies that is intended to make Igbos poor for ever(seized all Igbos money in the bank).

Lastly, always tell your children history.

IGBOS BE CAREFUL!
Re: Ekpo Iniobong Threatens To Sue Akwa Ibom University Over His Expulsion by splendorian(m): 12:30am On Jun 22, 2021
good move
Re: Ekpo Iniobong Threatens To Sue Akwa Ibom University Over His Expulsion by famzynet: 12:54am On Jun 22, 2021
This university senate are obviously dumb to expel him for his comment. What has Nigerian turned into? A student who should be applauded for reminding the governor of a promise he made. It will be a big shame on the barristers in Akwa Ibom state if this guy is not reinstated and compensated. I give up on Nigeria. This is the dumbest reason I hear of a university for expelling a student.

2 Likes

Re: Ekpo Iniobong Threatens To Sue Akwa Ibom University Over His Expulsion by kingxsamz(m): 12:54am On Jun 22, 2021
As he should.
Re: Ekpo Iniobong Threatens To Sue Akwa Ibom University Over His Expulsion by Geeman2006: 1:00am On Jun 22, 2021
Well-written response! This Lawyer knows his onions. but Nigeria will be Nigeria! Hope the student gets re-instated.

2 Likes

Re: Ekpo Iniobong Threatens To Sue Akwa Ibom University Over His Expulsion by redsun(m): 1:06am On Jun 22, 2021
That is why Nigeria is such a doomed place. The so-called academics who at supposed to bring sanity are puppets of gangster politicians. They have no common sense as educated people, hence their inability to overcome ignorance and backwardness.

3 Likes

Re: Ekpo Iniobong Threatens To Sue Akwa Ibom University Over His Expulsion by Rolly22(m): 1:06am On Jun 22, 2021
BabaJoe001:
I expected him to take this move. He can't just take the defeat like that. But a lesson to all nigerian Students. Just face your Goal in the University. Nothing concern you with all those nonsense.

People like you are the reason why Nigeria won’t be better, they should keep Quite and not speak up because they are pursuing So Called Goals.

4 Likes

Re: Ekpo Iniobong Threatens To Sue Akwa Ibom University Over His Expulsion by Rolly22(m): 1:10am On Jun 22, 2021
daveemuobo:

/
your last statement is very wrong. are you human at all?

So many foolish people on this faceless forum I swear.

1 Like

Re: Ekpo Iniobong Threatens To Sue Akwa Ibom University Over His Expulsion by Onlyonelife: 1:27am On Jun 22, 2021
Msy there be
vindication
Re: Ekpo Iniobong Threatens To Sue Akwa Ibom University Over His Expulsion by pedel: 1:28am On Jun 22, 2021
The guy was trying to shame the governor and the dirty politican fought back.
When did Facebook post became an official means of communication with a public office holder?
Even if he win in court they are going to make sure he spend 10 years in that university.
Nigeria is not an ideal society and children should start realizing that.
It happened to a guy like that in OAU Ife in the early 90s. He became the longest living resident in Awo Hall.
I employed a lady about 4 years ago. She had Masters degree from Unilag.
I asked for her social media handles and we went through all her posts to see what kind of person she was online.
Even Daddy freeze confirmed that people stopped giving him business when he started attacking Pastor Paul Adefarasin on social media.
Whatever you do online can come back to hunt you, including how you insult me for this opinion of mine.

DrChukki:
I pray he gets justice.

Reminding the governor that he's yet to redeem his pledge to the University to me is not derogatory.

On a normal day, the governor should see him as a student who is eager to see something that will motivate him to do more academically.

The best thing is for the governor to redeem his pledge openly and tell him to read harder so him too will be honored.

Common sense can save us a lot than wickedness

1 Like

Re: Ekpo Iniobong Threatens To Sue Akwa Ibom University Over His Expulsion by pedel: 1:35am On Jun 22, 2021
Wait till they get to the court. They will probably take him back but he will spend extra years on campus.
Nigeria is not an ideal country.
The lady who exposed the OAU lecturer is yet to graduate despite the Vice President's intervention.
The guy should have thought about his actions before writing stupid posts.
I wont be surprised if he is one of those urchins that turned Nairaland to ethno-religious battle ground.

Geeman2006:
Well-written response! This Lawyer knows his onions. but Nigeria will be Nigeria! Hope the student gets re-instated.
Re: Ekpo Iniobong Threatens To Sue Akwa Ibom University Over His Expulsion by Flemzyb: 1:45am On Jun 22, 2021
I love the step taken. I see nothing insulting about the kind reminder. Wondering why the university authority are the ones fighting for the Governor.
God bless Barrister Inibehe Effiong for always standing for justice.

3 Likes

Re: Ekpo Iniobong Threatens To Sue Akwa Ibom University Over His Expulsion by Maximus85(m): 1:54am On Jun 22, 2021
The guy didn't get a lawyer to defend him ooo, he got a Law Firm.

Abeg make unar click on my signature, help a brother feed. Your view is all I ask for.
Re: Ekpo Iniobong Threatens To Sue Akwa Ibom University Over His Expulsion by Judolisco(m): 1:56am On Jun 22, 2021
Dis country is gradually breeding cowards... Kudos to him
Re: Ekpo Iniobong Threatens To Sue Akwa Ibom University Over His Expulsion by Originalsly: 2:00am On Jun 22, 2021
Wow!... I can never understand how university students are generally spineless when their counterparts in other countries are almost always the ones in the forefront for change. I'm so proud of this one to challenge the university.... and hopefully sue them. At the end of the day.... there will be a change on Universities treating students like Primary school pupils. I do hope other students support him in protests and call for the resignation of the entire committee.

1 Like

Re: Ekpo Iniobong Threatens To Sue Akwa Ibom University Over His Expulsion by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:09am On Jun 22, 2021
CelestineNelson:
Wrong...The university committee will never allow you to deflate their ego. They have a law department and you are hiring 1 or two lawyer to drag a case! I would rather advice the guy to pleade for suspension if guilty, instead of trying to take the bull by a broken horns. Have not seen someone that won university senate and students affairs unit in any case-avoid them by doing the right thing always...I wish the guy the very best in this case, is not easy to waste someone's time...I pray he regained his studentship. Amen

You can’t defeat the judge with your group of lawyers. He has the right to freedom of speech in a. Democratic nation. Know this and know your right, that’s why democracy thrive in the western world, citizens cough, president or top officials resign. Nigeria every Dey fear, fear

5 Likes

Re: Ekpo Iniobong Threatens To Sue Akwa Ibom University Over His Expulsion by ikorodureporta: 2:13am On Jun 22, 2021
grin
Re: Ekpo Iniobong Threatens To Sue Akwa Ibom University Over His Expulsion by DavIkenna(m): 2:17am On Jun 22, 2021
Nice one
Re: Ekpo Iniobong Threatens To Sue Akwa Ibom University Over His Expulsion by muykem: 2:29am On Jun 22, 2021
When I said Buhari is far better and democratic than many of our governors, some people disagree with me. This governor could have assassinated FFK, Rano and Fayose assuming he is the president.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Our Lecturers Will Leave This Country After The ASUU Strike - ASUU President / Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week / Ogah Onwe Chinedu, EBSU Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Victimization (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.