Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo (4495 Views)

Japa: Nigerians Seeking Treatment May Soon Be Left With Native Doctors – Mimiko / 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police / Rivers PDP Storms INEC Office With Native Doctor, Fetish Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by sarrki(m): 5:17am On Jun 22, 2021
39 suspected IPOB/ESN Members have been arrested in Ebonyi, credible intelligence led the Police to their meeting with a native doctor.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by richmond500: 5:18am On Jun 22, 2021
Kill that bloody native doctor

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by Monogamy: 5:21am On Jun 22, 2021
Very good.

Credible information was retrieved from General Ikonso's phone, I guess the analysing took some time but it's finally paying off

The UGM miscreants are being picked one by one like picking roses in the garden

Majority of UGM foot soldiers are already criminals terrorising SE.. They only used the opportunity of UGM as a name to further their evil act..

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by 1Alex: 5:25am On Jun 22, 2021
Okay.
Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by Naajjii: 5:34am On Jun 22, 2021
Why is it so easy to arrest these ESN/Unknown gunmen yet they claim that they re powerful,the police will finish them all if they dont acquire sense . You people want to be like Boko Haram yet the police captures you effortlessly. You guys are lucky there is no more SARS

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by Fahdiga1: 5:37am On Jun 22, 2021
Innocent people arrested and tagged ESN

2 Likes

Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by Fahdiga1: 5:38am On Jun 22, 2021
Monogamy:
Very good.

Credible information was retrieved from General Ikonso's phone, I guess the analysing took some time but it's finally paying off

Majority of UGM foot soldiers are already criminals terrorising SE.. They only used the opportunity of UGM as a name to further their evil act..
Why are you always in a haste to believe any fake news against IPOB

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by Atiwaye: 5:41am On Jun 22, 2021
I never know that these people are really dull like this, you want to break away from a sovereign nation and you think war is only thing that can make it possible.

99% of igbo people dont want biafra. If truly they want biafra let their supreme leader give order for Anambra people to not go out to vote in the coming election like he did during remembrance day.

5 Likes

Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by Grace001: 5:43am On Jun 22, 2021
Youths are just wasting
Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by Atiwaye: 5:46am On Jun 22, 2021
This is where the problem is coming from first they have saboteurs among them secondly they are not well organized in fact they need to suspend their logistics manager and publicity.
Naajjii:
Why is it so easy to arrest these ESN/Unknown gunmen yet they claim that they re powerful,the police will finish them all if they dont acquire sense . You people want be like Boko Haram yet the police captures you effortlessly. You people are lucky there is no more SARS

1 Like

Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by superCleanworks(m): 5:46am On Jun 22, 2021
hmmm.
no news source?
the way people post topics with no credible source.
but what can i say? this is nairaland.
Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by Merchant247: 5:46am On Jun 22, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Same way you always call every news against ipob, ugm and ESN a fake news

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by triple996(m): 5:47am On Jun 22, 2021
Esn and ipob are now endangered species grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by Kingpin1000: 5:53am On Jun 22, 2021
Monogamy:
Very good.

All these northerners won't stop amazing me.you have bandits, bokoharam, iswap and others killing, maiming,robbing and raping both males and females in your region. But you turn blind eye just to carry a matter that does not concern you like puff puff on your head. Are Easterners complaining about ESN or IPOB? I know you want your uncircumcised fulani marauders to turn the East into middle belt but it won't work. They arrested 39 today but tomorrow 3900 will pick up arms to defend their motherland. Hope to see you on the other side after 2023.
People have started eating grass in your region, am no saddist but am so happy the Sai barbarians have started eating grass like the animals they are.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by Fahdiga1: 5:56am On Jun 22, 2021
Merchant247:

Same way you always call every news against ipob, ugm and ESN a fake news
Even you too believed this fake news. I thought you are smart
Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by ScamHunter: 5:59am On Jun 22, 2021
These are cultists. Do ESN use these types of guns and to confront people with assault rifles. BMCs and low quality brain.

2 Likes

Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by Masturbator2020: 6:00am On Jun 22, 2021
Atiwaye:
I never know that these people are really dull like this, you want to break away from a sovereign nation and you think war is only thing that can make it possible.

99% of igbo people dont want biafra. If truly they want biafra let their supreme leader give order for Anambra people to not go out to vote in the coming election like he did during remembrance day.
Did they called for war or referendum? Pls use ur brain OK?

2 Likes

Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by adebayo201: 6:06am On Jun 22, 2021
How are you guys doing this thing?? Spreading news like spreadsheet
Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by Naajjii: 6:07am On Jun 22, 2021
Kingpin1000:

All these northerners won't stop amazing me.you have bandits, bokoharam, iswap and others killing, maiming,robbing and raping both males and females in your region. But you turn blind eye just to carry a matter that does not concern you like puff puff on your head. Are Easterners complaining about ESN or IPOB? I know you want your uncircumcised fulani marauders to turn the East into middle belt but it won't work. They arrested 39 today but tomorrow 3900 will pick up arms to defend their motherland. Hope to see you on the other side after 2023.
People have started eating grass in your region, am no saddist but am so happy the Sai barbarians have started eating grass like the animals they are.
They will arrest them all until all of them are taken. By the way why is it so easy to arrest the unknown gunmen by the police? Nnamdi Kanu claims that his men are sophisticated and will give the military hell yet its the police not the military is effortlessly getting them,dont you think uncle Nnamdi K is using these young boys to make money, is he really serious?
Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by Ofodirinwa: 6:11am On Jun 22, 2021
lol if you think ESN is using those rusty boko haram muskets and pistols you're in for a rude awakening.

1 Like

Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by Conner44: 6:13am On Jun 22, 2021
how are we sure they are truly ipob or esn members? zoo police and dss operatives na wah for una.

later airforce will be entering the bush, navy will be swimming in the desert and army will be flying upandan and having plane crashes.

ndi nzu-zoo

1 Like

Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by pricklewane: 6:14am On Jun 22, 2021
Isn't that the way you fools believe fake news about Nigeria. You want Nigerians not bliv their police while you bliv you ESN / UGM. Foiah soul !

Fahdiga1:

1 Like

Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by Kingpin1000: 6:15am On Jun 22, 2021
Naajjii:

They will arrest them all until all of them are taken. By the way why is it so easy to arrest the unknown gunmen by the police? Nnamdi Kanu claims that his men are sophisticated and will give the military hell yet its the police not the military is effortlessly getting them,dont you think uncle Nnamdi K is using these young boys to make money, is he really serious?
Is that your problem Mr man. I think you should be bothered by people eating grass from your region jot MNK or the people who decides to defend their motherland. Or are you a member of MACBAN?
Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by Naajjii: 6:17am On Jun 22, 2021
Atiwaye:
This is where the problem is coming from first they have saboteurs among them secondly they are not well organized in fact they need to suspend their logistics manager and publicity.
Logistic manager grin grin what about Unle Nnamdi K that is misleading them? he also needs to be suspended
Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by Naajjii: 6:23am On Jun 22, 2021
Kingpin1000:

Is that your problem Mr man. I think you should be bothered by people eating grass from your region jot MNK or the people who decides to defend their motherland. Or are you a member of MACBAN?
My problem is i want you people to get your Biafra, when uncle Nnamdi said unknown gun will give the zoo army hell , i was excited but now am disappointed that not even the army but the police that is taken on unknown gunmen with ease
Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by vedaxcool(m): 6:24am On Jun 22, 2021
grin grin grin na like this they want start country
Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by SimplyShit: 6:34am On Jun 22, 2021
Simplyleo joor sare wa. Wa wo nkan

Ounje ti de

Come and masturbate already

1 Like

Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by Monogamy: 6:41am On Jun 22, 2021
Fahdiga1:

Why do you always find it hard to believe any story related to the arresting of UGM members?

I thought they are DSS operatives in disguise.. You people should be happy for nabbing the people terrorizing your region.. Abi no be so?

undecided

1 Like

Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by Educationalserv: 6:45am On Jun 22, 2021
Naajjii:
Why is it so easy to arrest these ESN/Unknown gunmen yet they claim that they re powerful,the police will finish them all if they dont acquire sense . You people want to be like Boko Haram yet the police captures you effortlessly. You guys are lucky there is no more SARS
cos the entire SE is equal to Niger state state unlike bornu that is 14 time Lagos
Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by Fahdiga1: 6:46am On Jun 22, 2021
Monogamy:

Why do you always find it hard to believe any story related to the arresting of UGM members?

I thought they are DSS operatives in disguise.. You people should be happy for nabbing the people terrorizing your region.. Abi no be so? The Nigerian police we know are bunch of liars who always arrest innocent people and frame them up. Believe me 98% of those you are seeing here are innocent. Joke apart

undecided
Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by Monogamy: 6:46am On Jun 22, 2021
Naajjii:

SE is not vast like North.. Niger state alone can swallow SE landmass twice..
Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by Kingpin1000: 6:47am On Jun 22, 2021
Naajjii:

My problem is i want you people to get your Biafra, when uncle Nnamdi said unknown gun will give the zoo army hell , i was excited but now am disappointed that not even the army but the police that is taken on unknown gunmen with ease
Look at you talking from both sides of your mouth. If you have money,try and help your brothers and sisters up north. This 1000 naira sub you are using to defend the incompetent buffoon can provide a meal for families in the north eating grass.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bill On Death Penalty For Corruption AT ALL LEVEL / Seun Preparing For Apc's Take Over ; What A Buhari Led Nigeria Will Look Like / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo: With Love From North, South, East And West.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.