Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo (4510 Views)

Japa: Nigerians Seeking Treatment May Soon Be Left With Native Doctors – Mimiko / 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police / Rivers PDP Storms INEC Office With Native Doctor, Fetish Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by samyj2477: 6:47am On Jun 22, 2021
These are vigilante group.. what nonsense is this. They are vigilante group that is meant to protect the people of Ebonyi from criminals and u are arresting them? Are there no vigilante groups in the North. Ebonyi governor must be an idiot for allowing this nonsense arrest to happen. The Fulani terrorist leaders are currently trying to disarm Ebonyi local security architecture, to enable an easy attack from those Fulani fools
Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by Anago55: 6:51am On Jun 22, 2021
Monogamy:
Very good.

Credible information was retrieved from General Ikonso's phone, I guess the analysing took some time but it's finally paying off

The UGM miscreants are being picked one by one like picking roses in the garden

Majority of UGM foot soldiers are already criminals terrorising SE.. They only used the opportunity of UGM as a name to further their evil act..
. Rejoice not Mr Helinues. These are some misguided Ikwo warriors planning to attack their izzi counterpart in the ongoing war between the two community. This is not hearsay. That is the truth of what you are seeing there.

You can choose to believe the lies of your paymasters, afterall it is what pays your bills

But I am telling,these are ethnic warriors of Ikwo stalk arrested in the shrine of their dibia after the governor's seven days autimatum elapsed
Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by Monogamy: 6:53am On Jun 22, 2021
Anago55:
. Rejoice not Mr Helinues. These are some misguided Ikwo warriors planning to attack their izzi counterpart in the ongoing war between the two community. This is not hearsay. That is the truth of what you are seeing there.

You can choose to believe the lies of your paymasters, afterall it is what pays your bills

But I am telling,these are ethnic warriors of Ikwo stalk arrested in the shrine of their dibia after the governor's seven days autimatum elapsed

Go and tell that story to your Ipob colleagues..

Why is it anytime the UGM are arrested, you people always come up with different story.. Why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by Monogamy: 7:01am On Jun 22, 2021
Kingpin1000:

All these northerners won't stop amazing me.you have bandits, bokoharam, iswap and others killing, maiming,robbing and raping both males and females in your region. But you turn blind eye just to carry a matter that does not concern you like puff puff on your head. Are Easterners complaining about ESN or IPOB? I know you want your uncircumcised fulani marauders to turn the East into middle belt but it won't work. They arrested 39 today but tomorrow 3900 will pick up arms to defend their motherland. Hope to see you on the other side after 2023.
People have started eating grass in your region, am no saddist but am so happy the Sai barbarians have started eating grass like the animals they are.

Let me ask you 2 simple Yes or No questions.

Do you want peace to be restored in South East? Yes or No

Do you want security operatives to stop the UGM miscreants? Yes or No
Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by Brimstone77: 7:02am On Jun 22, 2021
Lolz those ones paraded on channel tv..

The boy that said he joined ipob in January 17 2015 do to excess Fulani killings..

Those idiots forgot that by January 2015: goodluck Jonathan was the president and there was no or little Fulani heeds men menace then..

The idiot said he is 17yrs old and joined ipob in 2015, which means he was 11yrs when he claimed to joining ipob..

Many amateur lies from that single video that I can't afford to watch it to the end...

Nigerian police are shameless...
Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by OnionBandit(f): 7:06am On Jun 22, 2021
triple996:
Esn and ipob are now endangered species grin

Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by Cashio(m): 7:08am On Jun 22, 2021
Atiwaye:
I never know that these people are really dull like this, you want to break away from a sovereign nation and you think war is only thing that can make it possible.

99% of igbo people dont want biafra. If truly they want biafra let their supreme leader give order for Anambra people to not go out to vote in the coming election like he did during remembrance day.
Your head dey shake oga. 99% of Igbo people yen yen yen yen....na your papa do the head count
Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 22, 2021
What a crock of a bull crap

Joblessness, brain parent of useless write-ups
Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by LASTOFMYKIND: 7:12am On Jun 22, 2021
This ain't ESN/IPOB! If this people are serious let them go to the bushes....I want to check something grin
Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by Badonasty(m): 7:13am On Jun 22, 2021
This local pistols are everywhere now...
Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by 9japride(m): 7:31am On Jun 22, 2021
It supprises me that the Op never talk about the crises in the north. Their only fear is that the east is a stumbling block to their continuous oppression on other tribes and plans to take over people's land. Any southern that sides with those mischievous elements are all efulefu. It's only in Nigeria that grown adults spread lies and propaganda daily because of dirty politics, while their mates are coming up with ideas to make their society a better place in other countries. From what I heard these are vigilant group who where fulsely accused. How can people who shout one Nigeria daily are the ones who Harbour great hatred towards a region they want to be with? Just imagine these elements in the corridors of power and you wonder how the country will advance with bigoted, tribalistic and vindictive people. Thinking that the money they get from this government as being bothers to those in power will help reform them and make them see things from a positive perspective, no. They rather continue in the game of propaganda. Now they have found a reason in Ipob matter to continue their hatred towards the Igbos. No one should be deceived that having these elements as friends will never work rather you can do business with them and move on. The north is burning but it's not their concern. Nigeria a funny country with funny youths who eventually turn out to be funny elder states men who proposes funny policies to government that suit their funny characters. Smh
Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by CelebCircle: 7:36am On Jun 22, 2021
Father's Day Wahala | Mercy Aigbe & Ex Husband In Fresh Fight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB5_JY1jO_s
Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by Kingpin1000: 7:48am On Jun 22, 2021
Monogamy:

Let me ask you 2 simple Yes or No questions.

Do you want peace to be restored in South East? Yes or No

Do you want security operatives to stop the UGM miscreants? Yes or No
Has there ever been peace in South east? I am not an Igbo man,but I can tell you the Igbos are the most marginalised people in Nigeria. Imagine a democratic president calling them 5% and later dot. But one thing God put in an igbo man is doggedness the never say die attitude, give an igbo man lemon He will make lemonades.if it were the northerners that has been marginalised like the Igbos and some other southern tribes you would have been in Oblivion by now. Now they want out of this union and you are hitting your heads on the wall. And for your second question yes I want peace but not the Greek gift peace your brothers in power are offering. Who knows, those 39 people may be innocent citizens goin about there business. One thing I always tell people like you is "cha cha must rotate " and when e go rotate reach you,make you no complain.
Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by Naajjii: 7:53am On Jun 22, 2021
Monogamy:

SE is not vast like North.. Niger state alone can swallow SE landmass twice..

So uncle Nnmdi did not take this into account when he set up Unknown gunmen and keeps claiming that they will finish Zoo Soilders? I thought you people claim you are intelligent people, is this a sign of intelligence?
Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by Naajjii: 7:55am On Jun 22, 2021
Kingpin1000:

Look at you talking from both sides of your mouth. If you have money,try and help your brothers and sisters up north. This 1000 naira sub you are using to defend the incompetent buffoon can provide a meal for families in the north eating grass.
we have lots of unknown gunmen's brothers and sisters here in the north that we are helping, most of them cant go back to the east due to insecurity and terrorism perpetrated by their brothers and sister UNKNOWN GUNMEN
Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by tungamaje: 8:10am On Jun 22, 2021
Monogamy:
Very good.

Credible information was retrieved from General Ikonso's phone, I guess the analysing took some time but it's finally paying off

The UGM miscreants are being picked one by one like picking roses in the garden

Majority of UGM foot soldiers are already criminals terrorising SE.. They only used the opportunity of UGM as a name to further their evil act..

Does it mean you come to Nairaland just because of IPob/esn news? You don't normally comment on other topics
Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by gidgiddy: 8:28am On Jun 22, 2021
sarrki:
39 suspected IPOB/ESN Members have been arrested in Ebonyi, credible intelligence led the Police to their meeting with a native doctor.

So you think that 39 armed men would be arrested just like that? What did they come to arrest them with? Jet fighter?
Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by limeta(f): 8:35am On Jun 22, 2021
Atiwaye:
I never know that these people are really dull like this, you want to break away from a sovereign nation and you think war is only thing that can make it possible.

99% of igbo people dont want biafra. If truly they want biafra let their supreme leader give order for Anambra people to not go out to vote in the coming election like he did during remembrance day.

99% of igbo people dont want biafra.
But 99% hausa fulani want boko haram
Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by rummmy: 8:40am On Jun 22, 2021
What shows they are ipob?
They are said to be vigilant members.
How can ESN use that type of gun na....
Our police should upgrade.
Meanwhile,join me to welcome alhaji sarki.
I was thinking he has be denied access to his monthly 30k.
Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by BetterPoison: 9:07am On Jun 22, 2021
Sarrki and fake news are like bread and butter
Re: 39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:37am On Jun 22, 2021
THESE BOYZ HAVE BEEN BEWITCHED BY KANU AND HERBALIST.STAY AWAY FROM IDOL WORSHIP.IT IS ENSLAVING YOUR SOUL AND BODY angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NTA Deletes Tweet About Peter Obi After A Record-breaking 12.9klikes (photos) / We Have No Money To Fix Power Sector – Jebba Power Chief / Gej Is Being Dejected Everyday On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.