Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Vigilante Groups Arrested In Ebonyi State And Tagged ESN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vigilante Groups Arrested In Ebonyi State And Tagged ESN (1983 Views)

Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics / Ikpeazu Imposes Curfew On Umunneochi, Bende, Deploys Vigilante Groups In 17 Lgas / Alarm;nigerian Soldiers Killed Absu Students, And Tagged Them Ugm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vigilante Groups Arrested In Ebonyi State And Tagged ESN by Samyj247: 7:08am On Jun 22, 2021
About 30 men of a vigilante group meant to protect the people of Ebonyi from criminals are currently being paraded as ESN /IPOB.

This nonsense arrest must stop and those vigilante men should be released without a scratch on their skin. I hope the Governor of Ebonyi state is seeing this stupid arrest by the Fulani police. This arrest is meant to disarm Ebonyi security architecture and pave way for an easy attack from those Fulani terrorist.

Those are vigilante guns and not AK47, what is wrong with this Fulani police and the Igbo leaders who are seeing all these and keeping quiet. They kill and arrest vigilante boys everyday and tag them IPOB etc and the Igbo leaders sees all these and remain silent. Are there no vigilante groups in the north? Why arrest vigilante groups in the Eastern region. This nonsense arrest and killings must stop.

If you are looking for ESN then go to the bush and you will see them there working daily to protect farmers and villagers from Fulani terrorist who are the number 4th deadliest terrorist group known in the whole world.

Remember the intelligence report I dropped here few days back https://www.nairaland.com/6611667/intelligence-report-disarming-eastern-region they have just started the disarming process and it will get to every state. Stop arresting and disarming vigilante groups, allow them to do their jobs. Vigilante groups are legally protected and accepted in the nNigerian laws.

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Groups Arrested In Ebonyi State And Tagged ESN by Abascoh: 7:13am On Jun 22, 2021
Unknown gunmen don't use pump action, everyone knows that. The Nigerian police is the most useless police in the world.

20 Likes

Re: Vigilante Groups Arrested In Ebonyi State And Tagged ESN by airminem(f): 7:15am On Jun 22, 2021
grin
Re: Vigilante Groups Arrested In Ebonyi State And Tagged ESN by PrinceOfLagos: 7:16am On Jun 22, 2021
Nigerian police are incompetent

2 Likes

Re: Vigilante Groups Arrested In Ebonyi State And Tagged ESN by Sebastine1994(m): 7:16am On Jun 22, 2021
nothing differentiate ebonyi man from hausa man.

they like war. every household have guns. especially during my service year at ezza south. these people are warriors.

they like jazz. they like night fight too much. then they will deny in the day.
Re: Vigilante Groups Arrested In Ebonyi State And Tagged ESN by OnionBandit(f): 7:18am On Jun 22, 2021
Vigilante group?

Nothing wey Nnamdi Kanu no go see for inside brothel

Re: Vigilante Groups Arrested In Ebonyi State And Tagged ESN by ogbuefi677(m): 7:56am On Jun 22, 2021
Sebastine1994:
nothing differentiate ebonyi man from hausa man.

they like war. every household have guns. especially during my service year at ezza south. these people are warriors.

they like jazz. they like night fight too much. then they will deny in the day.
Ezza south kwa?
Easy with the lies oo.
An Ezza man will rather rely on his brawn than juju.
Juju no dey popular in Ezza land at all
Re: Vigilante Groups Arrested In Ebonyi State And Tagged ESN by esnbrutality: 8:16am On Jun 22, 2021
pissfulprotester how far with your miserable existence.....You don chop??

I will appreciate if you can tell ...the baby cow in the picture to shift so that you can join your brother for your share of COW nourishment.

OnionBandit:
Vigilante group?

4 Likes

Re: Vigilante Groups Arrested In Ebonyi State And Tagged ESN by BKayy: 8:24am On Jun 22, 2021
Nigerian terrorists at it again.
Yesterday was a released soldier today is Vigilante.
Shame on Britain.
Shame on NIGERIAN TERRORISTS and her sympathisers

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Groups Arrested In Ebonyi State And Tagged ESN by Akudaisi: 8:35am On Jun 22, 2021
These are popular pump actions used by Ebube Aturu

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Groups Arrested In Ebonyi State And Tagged ESN by History555: 8:41am On Jun 22, 2021
They are ebube agu the gov established vigilante been paraded ad esn under the nose of the gov. You see why se govs are the most stupid set of govs.

5 Likes

Re: Vigilante Groups Arrested In Ebonyi State And Tagged ESN by ScamHunter: 8:49am On Jun 22, 2021
They're obviously not ESN from their weapons. ESN uses assault rifles not these shot guns and pump action.

2 Likes

Re: Vigilante Groups Arrested In Ebonyi State And Tagged ESN by OnionBandit(f): 8:49am On Jun 22, 2021
esnbrutality:

I will appreciate if you can tell ...the baby cow in the picture to shift so that you can join your brother for your share of COW nourishment.

Re: Vigilante Groups Arrested In Ebonyi State And Tagged ESN by esnbrutality: 9:03am On Jun 22, 2021
So e pain you like this....

[quote author=OnionBandit post=102969253][/quote]

Re: Vigilante Groups Arrested In Ebonyi State And Tagged ESN by NnadyAutos: 9:11am On Jun 22, 2021
If they are really vigilantee, they will be released after interrogation.
Re: Vigilante Groups Arrested In Ebonyi State And Tagged ESN by MajesticKris: 10:49am On Jun 22, 2021
UGM Dont use Pumpy...

They use what our enemies Use...
Re: Vigilante Groups Arrested In Ebonyi State And Tagged ESN by adadike(f): 11:43am On Jun 22, 2021
OnionBandit:
Vigilante group?

lol, today is my birthday o
Re: Vigilante Groups Arrested In Ebonyi State And Tagged ESN by OnionBandit(f): 11:53am On Jun 22, 2021
adadike:
How did I forget this. I remembered 2 days ago when I checked your profile..been waiting for this day..How did I forget this?

shocked shocked

Re: Vigilante Groups Arrested In Ebonyi State And Tagged ESN by adadike(f): 11:59am On Jun 22, 2021
OnionBandit:
How did I forget this. I remembered 2 days ago when I checked your profile..been waiting for this day..How did I forget this?

shocked shocked
you see am? I don vex
Re: Vigilante Groups Arrested In Ebonyi State And Tagged ESN by Notasyouthink: 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2021
Samyj247:
About 30 men of a vigilante group meant to protect the people of Ebonyi from criminals are currently being paraded as ESN /IPOB.

This nonsense arrest must stop and those vigilante men should be released without a scratch on their skin. I hope the Governor of Ebonyi state is seeing this stupid arrest by the Fulani police. This arrest is meant to disarm Ebonyi security architecture and pave way for an easy attack from those Fulani terrorist.

Those are vigilante guns and not AK47, what is wrong with this Fulani police and the Igbo leaders who are seeing all these and keeping quiet. They kill and arrest vigilante boys everyday and tag them IPOB etc and the Igbo leaders sees all these and remain silent. Are there no vigilante groups in the north? Why arrest vigilante groups in the Eastern region. This nonsense arrest and killings must stop.

If you are looking for ESN then go to the bush and you will see them there working daily to protect farmers and villagers from Fulani terrorist who are the number 4th deadliest terrorist group known in the whole world.

Remember the intelligence report I dropped here few days back https://www.nairaland.com/6611667/intelligence-report-disarming-eastern-region they have just started the disarming process and it will get to every state. Stop arresting and disarming vigilante groups, allow them to do their jobs. Vigilante groups are legally protected and accepted in the nNigerian laws.
I knew it!
So sarrki is an agent of lies and propaganda nawaa o! I thought it's only IPOB that specializes on that.

I don't know why everything about Nigeria has to do with lies, propaganda and killings.

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Groups Arrested In Ebonyi State And Tagged ESN by chrismastre5(m): 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
where is Allan onyema, where is eastern spiritual leaders who released joint statement together with those useless eastern governors (sabo) ?
Re: Vigilante Groups Arrested In Ebonyi State And Tagged ESN by OnionBandit(f): 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
adadike:
you see am? I don vex
Abeg no vex. Don't give the enemies like ijoba11 undeserving joy, please. Happy birthday to you. MHR

Re: Vigilante Groups Arrested In Ebonyi State And Tagged ESN by Omoslim26: 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
adadike:

Happy birthday.
Re: Vigilante Groups Arrested In Ebonyi State And Tagged ESN by adadike(f): 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
Omoslim26:

Happy birthday.
thanks my love
Re: Vigilante Groups Arrested In Ebonyi State And Tagged ESN by adadike(f): 1:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
OnionBandit:
Abeg no vex. Don't give the enemies like ijoba11 undeserving joy, please. Happy birthday to you. MHR
cheesy see person! Check your mail biko

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Groups Arrested In Ebonyi State And Tagged ESN by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
adadike:
happy birthday dear
age with grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vigilante Groups Arrested In Ebonyi State And Tagged ESN by IJOBA11: 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2021
adadike:
thanks my love
ACHALUGONWA NWANYI ABEG WETIN YOUR DSS SAY HAPPEN FOR EBONYI STATE
Re: Vigilante Groups Arrested In Ebonyi State And Tagged ESN by 9japride(m): 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
Notasyouthink:
I knew it!
So sarrki is an agent of lies and propaganda nawaa o! I thought it's only IPOB that specializes on that.

I don't know why everything about Nigeria has to do with lies, propaganda and killings.
[color=#006600][/color]

Are you just realizing it for the first time? People just hide under ipob matters to spread their hatred. That guy has been consistent year in year out in he's hatred towards the Igbos. Most leaders presently were once like that guy and when they find themselves in government their innermost hatred and bigotry finally comes out.
Re: Vigilante Groups Arrested In Ebonyi State And Tagged ESN by IJOBA11: 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
esnbrutality:

BUT THEY HAVE GRADUATED FROM SHARING MILK WITH CALF TO EATING IMPORTED GRASS FROM BRAZIL NOW grin

SOMEONE SHOULD QUICKLY CHANGE THAT GUY NAME TO GRASSBANDIT. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Counting The Gains Of IPOB In IGBOLAND. / Breaking: 99.4 % Of Bank Accounts In Nigeria Contain Less Than N500,000 ($800). / Peter Obi Winning Strategy: Distribute Copies Of Tinubu And Atiku USA Indictment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.