Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Ighalo Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ighalo Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) (45544 Views)

President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meetings With Yahaya Bello (Photos) / President Buhari Receives Yahaya Bello (Photos) / Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ighalo Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 10:00am On Jun 22, 2021
donbachi:
Reasons?
quick cash... And no b say him need d money o
Re: Ighalo Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by yemmywesey(m): 10:00am On Jun 22, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Is Yeye Bello planning to contest for NFF president

I think it's Caf president he is contesting for.
When all this footballers are struggling in ajegunle looking for flight tickets, they won't associate with them, they call them names like hoodlum, tout, etc.
Re: Ighalo Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 10:01am On Jun 22, 2021
truthfully speaking this guy will be worse than buhari
Re: Ighalo Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by iamtardey: 10:01am On Jun 22, 2021
This same dude Mikel visited right? Ok undecided
Re: Ighalo Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by degenuine1(m): 10:03am On Jun 22, 2021
This is getting interesting o...

Daddy GO
Mikel
Kelechi
Ffk
And now this one.

Something is cooking.

Pls let someone give us information on how he is running his state. Let's Kn if we are safe.
Re: Ighalo Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Hockeystitches: 10:03am On Jun 22, 2021
This one that footballers are meeting with him..

Hockey stitches.

Re: Ighalo Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by preshyusufu: 10:05am On Jun 22, 2021
Build project, for where. na to dey shake mikel, Iheanacho and Ighalo. if i bi governor, my birthday go bi projects commissioning festival.
Re: Ighalo Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by ddigeo(m): 10:06am On Jun 22, 2021
Next FIFA president
Re: Ighalo Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Julianaa: 10:07am On Jun 22, 2021
Even Ighalo?
Re: Ighalo Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Gokoyer0(m): 10:11am On Jun 22, 2021
This is awareness for 2027. He knows what he is doing.

Nigeria don cast. The guy man is extending his tentacles for a race in 7 years to come shocked.
colorsofrainbow:
After all the gragra e come still carry last for APC presidential primary,wetin e gain? grin
Re: Ighalo Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 10:13am On Jun 22, 2021
This one wey b say footballers dey visit Bello so a eg watin Happen
Re: Ighalo Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by BigYash: 10:13am On Jun 22, 2021
CharleyBright:
Yeye dey smell.
This one that Yeye Bello is paying Nigerian Footballers upandan to come and snap pictures with him to hype his foolish Presidential ambition, I am not surprised.
If he likes he can go and bring Messi and Ronaldo to hype him, we don't care.
All we know is that he and Tinubu can never occupy Aso Villa.
Our mumu don do.
Case close.
Gbam! Buhari will be an Angel ,when this moda fucker becomes a President
Re: Ighalo Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Gokoyer0(m): 10:14am On Jun 22, 2021
Where is your base and what's the price?
Hockeystitches:
This one that footballers are meeting with him..

Hockey stitches.
Re: Ighalo Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by adioolayi(m): 10:14am On Jun 22, 2021
CharleyBright:
Yeye dey smell.
This one that Yeye Bello is paying Nigerian Footballers upandan to come and snap pictures with him to hype his foolish Presidential ambition, I am not surprised.
Our mumu don do.
Case close.

Good submission. Please, who do you think we should vote for
Re: Ighalo Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by victoria1991(f): 10:17am On Jun 22, 2021
If you live around Agege, Ikeja, Dopemu, Iyana-Ipaja, Dopemu and Cement.
We are currently recruiting for security operatives to work in a Multinational Companies.
Requirements: Minimum of O'level Result.
Address: 14, Olayiwola Street, Off Humani Street,
Around Capitol Road, Agege, Lagos
Re: Ighalo Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Tinubuadvocate: 10:18am On Jun 22, 2021
Tinubu is your next president guy.
Eriokanmi:
Why is it rubbish? Yahaya bello , in order to gain needless popularity was said to be reaching out to stars to visit him lately...they never wrote any application to bello ( they're too busy for that if you ask me). I think it's all about 2023 which neither Yahaya bello nor Tinubu for whom you're advocating would ever taste.
Re: Ighalo Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by jevic(m): 10:18am On Jun 22, 2021
How does this reduce the price of tomatoes in the market?
Re: Ighalo Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Cmanforall: 10:19am On Jun 22, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
Former Super Eagles Player, Ighalo Visits Gov. Yahaya Bello (Photos) | #IgbereTV

Former Super Eagles Striker, Odion Jude Ighalo has described the Governor of Kogi State as a bridge builder whose leadership style has been a source of hope to the Nigerian youth,Igbere TV reports.

The footballer made the statement while paying courtesy call in the Governor at his Abuja resident on Monday.

He commended the Governor for recognising the efforts, contributions, patriotism of the Ex-Super Eagles players by organising a world class reception for them in Lokoja in March, 2021.

He said such recognitions and honour remained the biggest inspiration to the young athletes who want to represent Nigeria at any level.

While urging other leaders to emulate the Kogi Governor, Odion said Bello has demonstrated the character and quality of a leader who believe in the prosperity of the youth of this country. He commended the Governor for his various projects in Kogi state and appealed to him to continue to speak on behalf of the Nigerian youths.

Bello thanked the Eagle's player for the visit which he described as heart warming, adding that Odion Ighalo just like every other Nigeria sports person have served the Nation diligently, made the nation proud and brought glory to her

The Governor noted that the Nigerian forward has often displayed love and passion for the Nation on and off the field of play which he asserted was a duty and dedication expected of every loyal citizen of the country

He stressed that football just as other sports have been a veritable source of national integration and cohesion hence those who are actors in achieving such feat must be recognized and honored at every available opportunity

Governor Bello while urging his visitor to continue to play his role in national growth, grass root sport development and other areas of interest, urged that citizens of the country should remain united in the interest of the Nation.

https://igberetvnews.com/1393644/former-super-eagles-player-ighalo-visits-gov-yahaya-bello-photos/
Soon Bello will have all the Jersey numbers of the super Eagles, and may be featured (played) in one of their matches
Re: Ighalo Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by frankson1(m): 10:20am On Jun 22, 2021
mrvitalis:
Then how do u expect politicians not to see those criticizing them as political enemies really tell me ?

When people who are rich and exposed keep telling them they are the best ... tomorrow this one would come out and say Nigeria is failing

[i]Phyno and flavor did the end sars drama and next few months saw them in a party holding hands and smiling to hope uzo [/i]what ever his name is ...those are platforms u make them feel their failures

If buhari walk on your street tomorrow u would be surprised how many people would hail him and shout his name

How then would they know they are failing

And tomorrow they will call for protest from their tweeter pages in their rooms and people will go out and get shot at. Election period comes and these same people will be invited by politicians to sing for them and get paid.
Re: Ighalo Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by gasparpisciotta: 10:20am On Jun 22, 2021
It has not ended. I saw it coming

Re: Ighalo Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 10:24am On Jun 22, 2021
CharleyBright:
Yeye dey smell.
Our mumu don do.
Case close.

Who is your choice of candidate then?
Re: Ighalo Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Chieffoo007: 10:25am On Jun 22, 2021
Na to dae visit Gov them sabi yeye people
Sadio mane build hospital for hin country
Re: Ighalo Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Joseph08(m): 10:30am On Jun 22, 2021
Other Country's player built Hospital for their community ours are visiting Polithiefcians issorite.

Re: Ighalo Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 10:30am On Jun 22, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Tinubu is your next president guy.
Not in my country. FYI, I'm.also from Lagos. We prefer someone credible. Tinubu is not.
Re: Ighalo Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:32am On Jun 22, 2021
I think he's d one inviting them
Re: Ighalo Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Joetttimua1811(m): 10:36am On Jun 22, 2021
Shey na visiting period we dey ba make I go visit bubu one nine buy us grin
Re: Ighalo Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by PAWG(m): 10:36am On Jun 22, 2021
People just dey purge all over this thread. Gov. Bello is killing people here o tongue
Re: Ighalo Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Johel(m): 10:37am On Jun 22, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
Former Super Eagles Player, Ighalo Visits Gov. Yahaya Bello (Photos) | #IgbereTV

Former Super Eagles Striker, Odion Jude Ighalo has described the Governor of Kogi State as a bridge builder whose leadership style has been a source of hope to the Nigerian youth,Igbere TV reports.

The footballer made the statement while paying courtesy call in the Governor at his Abuja resident on Monday.

He commended the Governor for recognising the efforts, contributions, patriotism of the Ex-Super Eagles players by organising a world class reception for them in Lokoja in March, 2021.

He said such recognitions and honour remained the biggest inspiration to the young athletes who want to represent Nigeria at any level.

While urging other leaders to emulate the Kogi Governor, Odion said Bello has demonstrated the character and quality of a leader who believe in the prosperity of the youth of this country. He commended the Governor for his various projects in Kogi state and appealed to him to continue to speak on behalf of the Nigerian youths.

Bello thanked the Eagle's player for the visit which he described as heart warming, adding that Odion Ighalo just like every other Nigeria sports person have served the Nation diligently, made the nation proud and brought glory to her

The Governor noted that the Nigerian forward has often displayed love and passion for the Nation on and off the field of play which he asserted was a duty and dedication expected of every loyal citizen of the country

He stressed that football just as other sports have been a veritable source of national integration and cohesion hence those who are actors in achieving such feat must be recognized and honored at every available opportunity

Governor Bello while urging his visitor to continue to play his role in national growth, grass root sport development and other areas of interest, urged that citizens of the country should remain united in the interest of the Nation.

https://igberetvnews.com/1393644/former-super-eagles-player-ighalo-visits-gov-yahaya-bello-photos/

Foolish Nigerian football players.... Nigerians are really the problem,they deserve Buhari again and again...
Re: Ighalo Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Gbengbelu: 10:38am On Jun 22, 2021
OK o
Re: Ighalo Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Hockeystitches: 10:39am On Jun 22, 2021
Gokoyer0:
Where is your base and what's the price?
I am based in Lagos..

Price varies due to styles /designs and cost of materials.
Dm me for more information and explanations..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Welcomed In Ilorin Amid Fun Fare ;D (pictures!!!) / Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Amaechi And Wife / Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.