Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Chidiebube Okeoma: Police Slap Punch Reporter For Interviewing Protesting Widows - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chidiebube Okeoma: Police Slap Punch Reporter For Interviewing Protesting Widows (24516 Views)

Imo: Punch Reporter Abducted, Beaten, Held In Govt House For Interviewing Protes / Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo / Segun Adewale (Aeroland) Slaps BBC Reporter For Recording Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidiebube Okeoma: Police Slap Punch Reporter For Interviewing Protesting Widows by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
Nigerian police, they will never change except we treat them like unknown gunmen!
Re: Chidiebube Okeoma: Police Slap Punch Reporter For Interviewing Protesting Widows by melzabull(f): 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
GeneralPula:
Biafra people self..
beyerebe micsreants are always senseless
Re: Chidiebube Okeoma: Police Slap Punch Reporter For Interviewing Protesting Widows by Joe4real701(m): 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
Punched the Punch
Re: Chidiebube Okeoma: Police Slap Punch Reporter For Interviewing Protesting Widows by Queenserah26(f): 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
Freedom of the press indeed undecided What a country shocked
Re: Chidiebube Okeoma: Police Slap Punch Reporter For Interviewing Protesting Widows by neighbourhud: 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
Why are PUNCH reporters receiving PUNCHes upandan

1 Like

Re: Chidiebube Okeoma: Police Slap Punch Reporter For Interviewing Protesting Widows by CHAIRMAN1(m): 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2021
Punchline; bottom line...
Suspect33:
PUNCH reporter got PUNCHED grin

Re: Chidiebube Okeoma: Police Slap Punch Reporter For Interviewing Protesting Widows by seyz91(m): 3:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
No and never

Don't even bet on it

We as citizens living here are all on life support
DubaiLandLord:
Will this country ever get better
Re: Chidiebube Okeoma: Police Slap Punch Reporter For Interviewing Protesting Widows by seyz91(m): 3:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
You got it
Thermodynamics:
Nigeria is officially the worst Country in the World. Everything is just in a mess.
Nigerian Police/military men and Nigerian politicians are the worst set of people God has ever created. Nobody can match them in wickedness, not even the devil.
Re: Chidiebube Okeoma: Police Slap Punch Reporter For Interviewing Protesting Widows by Xscape1993(m): 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
FLYFIRE:

We got here because buhari has been doing all sorts & people that can not on a normal day afford three-square meals sold their souls for N30K to come defend him online. Our advice to APC & the EVIL-DEFENDING N30K BMC members is this: THE INJUSTICE YOU HAVE DEFENDED & FESTERED WILL EVENTUALLY COME TO YOU NO MATTER HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE AND YOU WILL CRY & NO HELP WILL COME.
They are evil people in an evil party.
Re: Chidiebube Okeoma: Police Slap Punch Reporter For Interviewing Protesting Widows by Skymason20(m): 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2021
IMO next governorship election will be interesting, the state is in a crap situation.
Re: Chidiebube Okeoma: Police Slap Punch Reporter For Interviewing Protesting Widows by marksmith11: 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
Download FMWhatsApp the latest version official on your phone. You can hide your last seen like the WhatsApp original version. Download the latest version of FM WhatsApp – Foud WhatsApp from this page to enjoy chatting, calling, file sharing, and other features on your Android Device. download fm whatsapp
Re: Chidiebube Okeoma: Police Slap Punch Reporter For Interviewing Protesting Widows by phemmyfour: 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
Sebastine1994:
why is daily trust reporting this issue. it happened to a reporter for punch newspaper.

I don't believe this, abi is punch newspaper owned by daily trust.

Because of the source of this news, I would take it with a grain of salt.

newspaper with an evil agenda
Illiterate
Re: Chidiebube Okeoma: Police Slap Punch Reporter For Interviewing Protesting Widows by Livingstone124: 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
Sebastine1994:
why is daily trust reporting this issue. it happened to a reporter for punch newspaper.

if you like take it with a Pinch of salt. I believe the news. Nigerian police is uncultured.
Re: Chidiebube Okeoma: Police Slap Punch Reporter For Interviewing Protesting Widows by natosjahdi: 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
How can a punch man be punched without punching �
Re: Chidiebube Okeoma: Police Slap Punch Reporter For Interviewing Protesting Widows by Chuksmemgbe: 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2021
It's true this was exactly what happened
Sebastine1994:

Re: Chidiebube Okeoma: Police Slap Punch Reporter For Interviewing Protesting Widows by meobizy(f): 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
This news na allegedly again. There is no video proof of the action.
Re: Chidiebube Okeoma: Police Slap Punch Reporter For Interviewing Protesting Widows by ofiko123(m): 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
Thermodynamics:
Nigeria is officially the worst Country in the World. Everything is just in a mess.
Nigerian Police/military men and Nigerian politicians are the worst set of people God has ever created. Nobody can match them in wickedness, not even the devil.

Is Nigeria really the worst country in Nigeria
Re: Chidiebube Okeoma: Police Slap Punch Reporter For Interviewing Protesting Widows by Gjmff: 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
Why
Re: Chidiebube Okeoma: Police Slap Punch Reporter For Interviewing Protesting Widows by IgboWarlord(m): 5:13pm On Jun 22, 2021
englishmart:
Useless police guys terrorising people they should be protecting
That's how some roadside police officers arrested me for urinating close to their mini-station. I was to pay a compulsory 5k or be locked up. One of them who threatened to hit me with a baton, when he saw how good I smelled, noticed how expensive I looked, he had no choice but to have a rethink.
I told their boss I won't give shishi and I wasn't spending 10-mins. more there. The boss was stopped in his track for some seconds before he responded,
"If you don't have money, call someone to transfer for you"
I told him I will call my AIG uncle to send the money.
I dialed the AIG's number, put it on loudspeaker and showed it to them. Let me just stop here jare

You wey go piss near Police post,brain no dey inside your skull?.Abi you wan flaunt ur AIG uncle??..Smh..
Re: Chidiebube Okeoma: Police Slap Punch Reporter For Interviewing Protesting Widows by ThuGGeR147: 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
If I become president, na laws of the nation I go first work on before anything, the level of lawlessness in this Zoogeria is killing... Damn niggurrrr lipsrsealed
Re: Chidiebube Okeoma: Police Slap Punch Reporter For Interviewing Protesting Widows by KingofHearts(m): 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
Hey you!!
You can’t start a very sweet story and just end it there like that.Later you will be insulting African Magic Naija movies/script......Oya come and finish what you started oo.....AIG uncle ooooo! grin grin

englishmart:
Useless police guys terrorising people they should be protecting
That's how some roadside police officers arrested me for urinating close to their mini-station. I was to pay a compulsory 5k or be locked up. One of them who threatened to hit me with a baton, when he saw how good I smelled, noticed how expensive I looked, he had no choice but to have a rethink.
I told their boss I won't give shishi and I wasn't spending 10-mins. more there. The boss was stopped in his track for some seconds before he responded,
"If you don't have money, call someone to transfer for you"
I told him I will call my AIG uncle to send the money.
I dialed the AIG's number, put it on loudspeaker and showed it to them. Let me just stop here jare
Re: Chidiebube Okeoma: Police Slap Punch Reporter For Interviewing Protesting Widows by mozerus(m): 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
[quote][/quote][quote author=1Dray post=102978878]

No no no no, since I was born, I have never seen...Nigerian police get sense
Make punch the subject of the formula [color=#770077][/color] grin grin grin
Re: Chidiebube Okeoma: Police Slap Punch Reporter For Interviewing Protesting Widows by KayCee92(m): 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
He works for Punch, he deserves some punch grin
Re: Chidiebube Okeoma: Police Slap Punch Reporter For Interviewing Protesting Widows by MightySparrow: 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2021
Punch in his identity nothing spoil. grin
Re: Chidiebube Okeoma: Police Slap Punch Reporter For Interviewing Protesting Widows by Calitoscassius(m): 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
Soon they will start arresting and brutalising nigerians for just walking along the pavements or dirnking pure water. grin

If you don't speak up on these intimidations and brutalisation of the innocent nigerians soon it will be your turn.
Re: Chidiebube Okeoma: Police Slap Punch Reporter For Interviewing Protesting Widows by Joetttimua1811(m): 11:42am On Jun 23, 2021
It have become a punching something
Re: Chidiebube Okeoma: Police Slap Punch Reporter For Interviewing Protesting Widows by jamesmosan: 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2021
Download fm whatsapp 2021 APK Latest Version. fm whatsapp Messenger is a modified version of the original WhatsApp.one of the top chatting app.It can also share locations, documents, contacts, and everything else. I encourage you to learn more mods from Whats Mod APKs.

fm whatsapp 2021
Re: Chidiebube Okeoma: Police Slap Punch Reporter For Interviewing Protesting Widows by seunowa(f): 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Will this country ever get better
Never
Re: Chidiebube Okeoma: Police Slap Punch Reporter For Interviewing Protesting Widows by aniltripathidfs: 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
DFS Services Provide one of the best home security cameras in india.We are the best in video doorbell and ip camera.Please visit our website and call Now-0755 492 6677.
Read more @ security cameras

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Professor Kaita - "Why I Intervened In Buhari’s Certificate Saga" / FG to allocate oil blocs to skilled people from Niger Delta – Kachikwu / Oshiomhole: Most Governors Who Messed Up Since 1999 Are Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.