Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Chidiebube Okeoma: Police Slap Punch Reporter For Interviewing Protesting Widows - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chidiebube Okeoma: Police Slap Punch Reporter For Interviewing Protesting Widows (24535 Views)

Imo: Punch Reporter Abducted, Beaten, Held In Govt House For Interviewing Protes / Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo / Segun Adewale (Aeroland) Slaps BBC Reporter For Recording Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidiebube Okeoma: Police Slap Punch Reporter For Interviewing Protesting Widows by onlyson16(m): 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
englishmart:
Useless police guys terrorising people they should be protecting
That's how some roadside police officers arrested me for urinating close to their mini-station. I was to pay a compulsory 5k or be locked up. One of them who threatened to hit me with a baton, when he saw how good I smelled, noticed how expensive I looked, he had no choice but to have a rethink.
I told their boss I won't give shishi and I wasn't spending 10-mins. more there. The boss was stopped in his track for some seconds before he responded,
"If you don't have money, call someone to transfer for you"
I told him I will call my AIG uncle to send the money.
I dialed the AIG's number, put it on loudspeaker and showed it to them. Let me just stop here jare
Re: Chidiebube Okeoma: Police Slap Punch Reporter For Interviewing Protesting Widows by onlyson16(m): 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2021
englishmart:
Useless police guys terrorising people they should be protecting
That's how some roadside police officers arrested me for urinating close to their mini-station. I was to pay a compulsory 5k or be locked up. One of them who threatened to hit me with a baton, when he saw how good I smelled, noticed how expensive I looked, he had no choice but to have a rethink.
I told their boss I won't give shishi and I wasn't spending 10-mins. more there. The boss was stopped in his track for some seconds before he responded,
"If you don't have money, call someone to transfer for you"
I told him I will call my AIG uncle to send the money.
I dialed the AIG's number, put it on loudspeaker and showed it to them. Let me just stop here jare
ar u related to lai mohamed? DEspite that come and complete what u av started
Re: Chidiebube Okeoma: Police Slap Punch Reporter For Interviewing Protesting Widows by theblogchatter: 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
Blogging Tips for Beginners and Experts | New blogging styles that will help you improve your performance and your content will reach a larger audience.
Social cause
Re: Chidiebube Okeoma: Police Slap Punch Reporter For Interviewing Protesting Widows by Sattamatkafiix: 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
Sattamatkafiix.com is one of the top Kalyan Matka and Satta Matka Result and Winning Tips provider, trusted by a lot of Satta Matka players worldwide.
Matka result
Re: Chidiebube Okeoma: Police Slap Punch Reporter For Interviewing Protesting Widows by Angelajoy: 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
Bloodborne Pathogen Training designed for those who are at risk for on-the-job exposure to blood and other bodily fluids in the workplace. The course teaches staff how bloodborne pathogens are spread, how to avoid exposure, and what to do if exposed to infectious material.
HIPAA Training
Re: Chidiebube Okeoma: Police Slap Punch Reporter For Interviewing Protesting Widows by Cyberops: 9:40am On Aug 28, 2021
Hello everyone,
Thanks for sharing useful information here.
Regards
Cyberops
Top company for VAPT,
ISO 27001 Audit,
Penetration Testing and
Online Cyber Security Training.
Re: Chidiebube Okeoma: Police Slap Punch Reporter For Interviewing Protesting Widows by Wix007: 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
Download fm whatsapp 2022 APK Latest Version. fm whatsapp Messenger is a modified version of the original WhatsApp.one of the top chatting app.It can also share locations, documents, contacts, and everything else. I encourage you to learn more mods from Whats Mod APKs.

fm whatsapp 2022 APK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Recovers Properties From Ex-Militants And Bankers (Photos) / "An Abundance Of Scorpions" By Hadiza Isma El-Rufai (Launching Photos) / APC Chief Opens Up On The Fight Between President Buhari And Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.