Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,656 members, 7,955,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:56 AM

T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode (169 Views)

Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George / T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode / Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by TellMagazine(m): 8:29am On Jun 22, 2021
T.B. JOSHUA: THERE WAS A MAN I KNEW By Femi Fani-Kayode

There was a man I knew who helped a former Head of State's wife gain access to her husband whilst the latter was in detention and when his life was in danger, even though he had never met him... Click the link below to read more
https://tell.ng/t-b-joshua-there-was-a-man-i-knew-by-femi-fani-kayode/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A'Ibom Govt Sets Up Five Man Panel On Expelled A'ibom Varsity Student / I Am Depressed Because..... / How Do U Go About Joining Politics(real Life) As A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.