Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Bbnaija Reunion: S£x Video Of Brighto & Dorathy Under The Duvets Leaked Online A - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Reunion: S£x Video Of Brighto & Dorathy Under The Duvets Leaked Online A (4757 Views)

Rapper Kevin Gates’ Sex Tape Leaked Online (video +18) / Kannywood Actress, Maryam Booth Nude Video Leaked Online! / Cardi B Sextape Leaked Online {+18 Explicit Video} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Reunion: S£x Video Of Brighto & Dorathy Under The Duvets Leaked Online A by DDrey: 10:04am On Jun 22, 2021
BBNaija Reunion: S£x video of BrightO & Dorathy under the duvets leaked online after Wathoni's revelation (Videos)

Read details in link below with videos....

https://livetimesng.com/bbnaija-reunion-sx-video-of-brighto-dorathy-under-the-duvets-leaked-online-after-wathonis-revelation-videos/

Re: Bbnaija Reunion: S£x Video Of Brighto & Dorathy Under The Duvets Leaked Online A by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
only God knows what they are not showing us in that house.I still don't know how a lady will put that thing between the men's leg in her mouth,what will you do with that disgusting thing in your mouth ewwwwwwww,will you ever eat or swallow saliva with such mouth again? the thought of it alone makes me feel like throwing up.ewwwwww
Re: Bbnaija Reunion: S£x Video Of Brighto & Dorathy Under The Duvets Leaked Online A by Jaysleeves(m): 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2021
Rozcol:
only God knows what they are not showing us in that house.I still don't know how a lady will put that thing between the men's leg in her mouth,what will you do with that disgusting thing in your mouth ewwwwwwww,will you ever eat or swallow saliva with such mouth again? the thought of it alone makes me feel like throwing up.ewwwwww
How old are you ?

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Reunion: S£x Video Of Brighto & Dorathy Under The Duvets Leaked Online A by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
Jaysleeves:
How old are you ?
What has age got to do with it
Re: Bbnaija Reunion: S£x Video Of Brighto & Dorathy Under The Duvets Leaked Online A by degenuine1(m): 2:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
Rozcol:

What you are saying already is disgusting..

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Reunion: S£x Video Of Brighto & Dorathy Under The Duvets Leaked Online A by Opemiposii(f): 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
Rozcol:
ya boy or geh? and ya in primary wat?
Re: Bbnaija Reunion: S£x Video Of Brighto & Dorathy Under The Duvets Leaked Online A by doctore212(m): 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
I need two olohos
Re: Bbnaija Reunion: S£x Video Of Brighto & Dorathy Under The Duvets Leaked Online A by phemmyfour: 6:07am On Jun 23, 2021
Look can be deceptive. Innocent looking Dora holding mic too

(1) (Reply)

Gabriel Afolayan Welcomes Twins With Sidechick Amidst Divorce From Wife / Pastor Taiwo Odukoya’s Wife Pregnant With Second Child / Breast Cancer Survivor "Ericka Hart" Shares Topless Birthday Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.