Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

The Meaning Of Failure. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Meaning Of Failure. (175 Views)

Throwback Video: Even Buhari Does Not Know The Meaning Of APC - Akpabio / The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians / Ekiti: APC Rally, A Dramatic Display Of Failure - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Meaning Of Failure. by happy200(m): 10:30am On Jun 22, 2021
Failure is when people who have failed, after they 've realized that they are failures instead of coming up with a better plan/trying again they will decide that everyone should fail.

They decide to be advicers without pay.
They start leading everyone astray.

HOW TO STAY WITH FAILURES.
(1) Pretend to have accepted all they have advised you, for peace to reign.
(2) When they are happy pretend to be happy, when they are sad pretend to be sad. If they complain you should also complain.
THAT IS HOW TO STAY WITH FAILURES ELSE THEY WON'T RELENT UNTIL YOU ARE GROUNDED.
Re: The Meaning Of Failure. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:50pm On Jun 22, 2021
Abeg help me meet my target able nairalanders..I must sell 100 metric tones of cocoa this week ..if u sabi anyone that want to buy, let me know..am tired of marketing with no results
Contact me on 0+8-1/6+9#8'2@7+6?4*5

Help me not to be a failure

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria, 37 Others Approve Establishment Of Afcfta / Electing Dr Godwin Maduka Is A Civic Responsible Of Automatic Pdp Delegates / Amina Muhammed @ 60: Gombe Gov, Eminent Nigerians Attend Symposium In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.