Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

ESN not after Security Agents. -Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN not after Security Agents. -Nnamdi Kanu (2267 Views)

Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims / Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah / Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN not after Security Agents. -Nnamdi Kanu by mytime24(f): 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2021
Mayb is buhari foot soldiers
That's killing and burning d police stations in d SE
Re: ESN not after Security Agents. -Nnamdi Kanu by Rickywardell332: 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2021
E be tins. if you need a land in rivers state umuechem close to igwirita I have 2plots for sell. Close to the road . Affordable contact me. 090. 794 23938.
Re: ESN not after Security Agents. -Nnamdi Kanu by sammyscholar(m): 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
History555:
I thought twitter has banned this man. Who come dey operate his profile
He's not tweeting from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: ESN not after Security Agents. -Nnamdi Kanu by seunmsg(m): 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
Federal government’s ban on Twitter is finally paying off. This same guy celebrated the killing of police officers and burning of correctional facility in Imo state. He tweeted severally about how Police and Soldiers will be killed in the south east. He’s now changing mouth and trying to behave with civility.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN not after Security Agents. -Nnamdi Kanu by OfoIgbo: 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
Ladiesdoctor:
How about the killing and maiming of security personel?
How about the destruction of the security properties?
Police Stations, Military Posts, Security vehicles all destroyed by the ESN.
Your agitation has been derailed completely.
You started playing the role that the government want you to play.
Now, your agitation has turned to terrorism

ESN is different from UGM.

This fact has been made clear several times
Re: ESN not after Security Agents. -Nnamdi Kanu by Ladiesdoctor(m): 11:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
OfoIgbo:

ESN is different from UGM.

This fact has been made clear several times

UGM with Biafra materials?
Re: ESN not after Security Agents. -Nnamdi Kanu by Ladiesdoctor(m): 11:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
Tranquillity360:
ESN is not UGM.

So......

ESN has Biafra materials

UGM has Biafra materials
Re: ESN not after Security Agents. -Nnamdi Kanu by Omoslim26: 12:16am On Jun 23, 2021
One of my friends aunt who is close to 75 said she wish she can get hold of this nwa ekwensu and beat the devil out of him.
You created a militant sect as a proscribed secessionist group the Fg will do everything to tag as terrorist and yet you expect that they will let you be��.
Now when dis yeye fg army comes into Igboland they will not see you or this brainwashed ipob thugs on this forum,na innocent people them go use shine.
All this man and his group of occutic brainwashed followers have to offer is, probably, trouble and more problems.�
Re: ESN not after Security Agents. -Nnamdi Kanu by Omoslim26: 12:24am On Jun 23, 2021

Before you talk you reason, ESN are not UGM....

Na over hype una dey hype una security men that's why they will continue to die miserable..

Esn is not Ugm but the leader and creator of the militant esn appraised and called the ugm angels���

Re: ESN not after Security Agents. -Nnamdi Kanu by Piggyyeaster1: 12:53am On Jun 23, 2021
AntiBMC:

D same way ESN take shoot 7 dead last week abi? All zombiez go get sense soon too. Malu.
Kanu said otherwise
Re: ESN not after Security Agents. -Nnamdi Kanu by IJOBA11: 1:13am On Jun 23, 2021
Ladiesdoctor:
How about the killing and maiming of security personel?
How about the destruction of the security properties?
Police Stations, Military Posts, Security vehicles all destroyed by the ESN.
Your agitation has been derailed completely.
You started playing the role that the government want you to play.
Now, your agitation has turned to terrorism
GOOD QUESTION

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN DSS OFFICIALS WERE DROPPING TOUTS IN ABUJA TO GO AND KILL END SARS PROTESTERS

DON’T TELL ME THAT YOU DID NOT WATCH THE VIDEO HYPOCRITE

1 Like

Re: ESN not after Security Agents. -Nnamdi Kanu by AntiBMC(m): 6:38am On Jun 23, 2021
Piggyyeaster1:
Kanu said otherwise

To you or ur grandfather? Abeg shift.

1 Like

Re: ESN not after Security Agents. -Nnamdi Kanu by KingOKON: 7:01am On Jun 23, 2021
DefHQ:
Good to hear..
Well done ESN for your good works in safeguarding our forests!

fozapi only foolish flies gets buried with the corpse, what did I tell about KANU negotiations
Like fowl you go just KPIA 4 natin
Mumu Biafranboys
Re: ESN not after Security Agents. -Nnamdi Kanu by Piggyyeaster1: 9:40am On Jun 23, 2021
AntiBMC:

To you or ur grandfather? Abeg shift.
to your papa
Re: ESN not after Security Agents. -Nnamdi Kanu by OfoIgbo: 9:41am On Jun 23, 2021
mytime24:
Mayb is buhari foot soldiers
That's killing and burning d police stations in d SE

very very likely
Re: ESN not after Security Agents. -Nnamdi Kanu by OfoIgbo: 9:42am On Jun 23, 2021
Well done to ESN and unrelated UGM.

No more extortionist checkpoints in Igboland grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ESN not after Security Agents. -Nnamdi Kanu by OfoIgbo: 9:47am On Jun 23, 2021
seunmsg:
Federal government’s ban on Twitter is finally paying off. This same guy celebrated the killing of police officers and burning of correctional facility in Imo state. He tweeted severally about how Police and Soldiers will be killed in the south east. He’s now changing mouth and trying to behave with civility.

Not at all. He still celebrates the killing of terrorists in police and army uniforms. He is only just telling you the killings are not being carried out by ESN.

Even till today, Buhari's checkpoints have disappeared, so we Igbos are eternally grateful to ESN and unrelated UGM shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: ESN not after Security Agents. -Nnamdi Kanu by AntiBMC(m): 9:51am On Jun 23, 2021
Piggyyeaster1:
to my papa. I'm a fo0l and a dimwitted Zommbie..I think only when I'm told to think. I talk when they tell me what to say. I might die us£lessly, Amin.
Re: ESN not after Security Agents. -Nnamdi Kanu by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:05am On Jun 23, 2021
Piggyyeaster1:
to your papa
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: ESN not after Security Agents. -Nnamdi Kanu by Piggyyeaster1: 10:17am On Jun 23, 2021
AchalugoNwa:

Rule 2
my pig.gyyeaaster friend how is your miserable life?
Re: ESN not after Security Agents. -Nnamdi Kanu by Piggyyeaster1: 10:18am On Jun 23, 2021
[quote author=AntiBMC post=103005143][/quote] ibo boy
Re: ESN not after Security Agents. -Nnamdi Kanu by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:22am On Jun 23, 2021
Piggyyeaster1:
my pig.gyyeaaster friend how is your miserable life?
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Prophet Odumeje, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, And Umu Otu March For Nnamdi Kanu Re / Ikonso And Others Who Died For Biafra Died For Fun / Linda Ikeji: Soldiers Raid Igbo Communities Burnt Down 1000 Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.