Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Flood Takes Over Ayesan Area Of Ijebu Ode After Rain (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flood Takes Over Ayesan Area Of Ijebu Ode After Rain (Pictures) (34289 Views)

Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) / Azikiwe Road Aba After Rain (pictures) / EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flood Takes Over Ayesan Area Of Ijebu Ode After Rain (Pictures) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2021
Meeen this is the result of lack of planning by govt before individuals can build. Those cars are gone!!! The more u repair them, them more issue they will keep bringing up...
Re: Flood Takes Over Ayesan Area Of Ijebu Ode After Rain (Pictures) by KingOKON: 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
Alhajitunnrase:
Too bad and that's my town ooo am well respected there

Very well respected no be small
Re: Flood Takes Over Ayesan Area Of Ijebu Ode After Rain (Pictures) by bastardson: 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
johnkey:
God provide for us make we build better house for better area, if land finish make we buy house. amen
But people wey dey Lekki buy house for better area Na..

Who flood go disturb, flood go disturb
Re: Flood Takes Over Ayesan Area Of Ijebu Ode After Rain (Pictures) by Realtalk20: 7:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
Hypocrisy grin

See mud ravaged flood state grin

If it was to be in Edo state they won't let me hear

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flood Takes Over Ayesan Area Of Ijebu Ode After Rain (Pictures) by Okeyc230: 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
Fish pond don land
Re: Flood Takes Over Ayesan Area Of Ijebu Ode After Rain (Pictures) by juman(m): 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2021
Global warming.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ayesan Area Of Ijebu Ode After Rain (Pictures) by Rodwave: 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
obembet:
The guy should be a voice over artist wahalai Radio gingles/adverts go easy for the guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA0H6fzsRck
Lol.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ayesan Area Of Ijebu Ode After Rain (Pictures) by Qatar2022: 8:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
They call SE erosion ravaged areas..I don't know what to call this in Ijebu-ode grin
Useless Yoruba people now they call it global crisis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flood Takes Over Ayesan Area Of Ijebu Ode After Rain (Pictures) by h0pze3: 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
Everything na government cause am for this country. Stop dumping waste or refuse inside gutter and that little drainage.

Know this and be free "flood is a natural disaster drainage can't stop it" go ask china or Indonesia even India, Sha dey pray make e no much for this country
Re: Flood Takes Over Ayesan Area Of Ijebu Ode After Rain (Pictures) by Oxtertee(m): 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
[quote author=mountmoriah post=102975407]No proper drainage system, there is no good roads in Ijebu Ode [/quot

No be lie, I work in Ìjẹ̀bú òde. It is the epe garage rd/ old Ondo rd, the òkè owa isn't better.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ayesan Area Of Ijebu Ode After Rain (Pictures) by yusluvad(m): 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
johnkey:
God provide for us make we build better house for better area, if land finish make we buy house. amen
Amen!!!
Re: Flood Takes Over Ayesan Area Of Ijebu Ode After Rain (Pictures) by tonididdy(m): 8:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
grin indeed Lagos nor be Edo grin
Re: Flood Takes Over Ayesan Area Of Ijebu Ode After Rain (Pictures) by KingofHearts(m): 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
I will not laugh!!...................
LOL���

quote author=obembet post=102987439]The guy should be a voice over artist wahalai Radio gingles/adverts go easy for the guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA0H6fzsRck[/quote]
Re: Flood Takes Over Ayesan Area Of Ijebu Ode After Rain (Pictures) by hofeshhomes: 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2021
johnkey:
Amin
Re: Flood Takes Over Ayesan Area Of Ijebu Ode After Rain (Pictures) by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
The residents experienced this flood same way last year. So many vehicles broke down at the Redeemed church opposite the primary school at Molipa.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ayesan Area Of Ijebu Ode After Rain (Pictures) by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
Praxis758:
The Ijebus are very rich but they hardly develop their towns and villages.

They have business acumen but their towns and villages are sleepy without atom of economic and industrial course.

True say!
If you come around during ojude oba, you will marvel at how rich my people are, yet, no single development across all major ijebu cities except sagamu, who are even Remo.
Mess like this; is one of the reason i restricted visitation to my parents to festive period alone.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ayesan Area Of Ijebu Ode After Rain (Pictures) by Praxis758: 10:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

True say!
If you come around during ojude oba, you will marvel at how rich my people are but no single development across all major ijebu cities except sagamu, who are even claiming remo.
Mess like this is one of the reason i restricted my visitation to my parents during festive period.

You're very correct, impacts of their wealth is only limited to Lagos and foreign countries where they live.

The Sagamus are not Ijebu, but Remo by lineage. The Remos are outdoing the Ijebus in developing their hinterlands like: Iperu, Ogere, Ikene.

I think something urgents should be done.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ayesan Area Of Ijebu Ode After Rain (Pictures) by molbic(m): 10:48pm On Jun 22, 2021
MY HEART GOES OUT TO THOSE WHOSE PROPERTY WERE DESTROYED,WE I MEAN WE HAVE A PECULIAR PROBLEM IN THESE SHIT HOLE OF A COUNTRY BUT SOME PEOPLE WILL PRETEND THAT THERE STATE IS MORE BETTER THAN THE OTHERS , THEY TEND TO LIVE IN DENIALS BUT I DON'T BLAME THEM BECAUSE THEY DON'T TRAVEL

Re: Flood Takes Over Ayesan Area Of Ijebu Ode After Rain (Pictures) by molbic(m): 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
15ssDRIVE:

Call your family or your wife’s family .

Here no be UN

office .
Na so you wicked reach . WHICH ONE BE SAY HERE NO BE UN OFFICE
CHAII HEAVEN IS NOT FOR YOU BROTHER LET ME JUST DO THE NEEDFUL

Re: Flood Takes Over Ayesan Area Of Ijebu Ode After Rain (Pictures) by molbic(m): 10:59pm On Jun 22, 2021
Pleik:
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid 500,000 Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
500'000 wetin no allow me brush you into oblivion

Re: Flood Takes Over Ayesan Area Of Ijebu Ode After Rain (Pictures) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:48pm On Jun 22, 2021
molbic:

Na so you wicked reach . WHICH ONE BE SAY HERE NO BE UN OFFICE
CHAII HEAVEN IS NOT FOR YOU BROTHER LET ME JUST DO THE NEEDFUL

Hahahahha boss,
This guys just dey Bleep up. Original people wey dey in dire needs of $ assistance.

Me I no dey go heaven oh. Na here the kingdom go meet us .
Re: Flood Takes Over Ayesan Area Of Ijebu Ode After Rain (Pictures) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
tongue Sophisticated slum tongue
Re: Flood Takes Over Ayesan Area Of Ijebu Ode After Rain (Pictures) by mountmoriah(m): 12:34am On Jun 23, 2021
[quote author=Oxtertee post=102991473][/quote] no good drainage and ijebus too are not taking care of their towns, many of the peoples that have family houses in this region are millions and billionaires in Lagos but their region they won't develop, it was intervention of Awujale that made kwan1 Aare onakankanfo to build house in Ijebu Ode, his house is in this town.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ayesan Area Of Ijebu Ode After Rain (Pictures) by mountmoriah(m): 12:37am On Jun 23, 2021
Praxis758:

You're very correct, impacts of their wealth is only limited to Lagos and foreign countries where they live.

The Sagamus are not Ijebu, but Remo by lineage. The Remos are outdoing the Ijebus in developing their hinterlands like: Iperu, Ogere, Ikene.

when u talk like this, why do they speak Ijebu, why do they link theirselves to agemo, why do they go to imosan to pay homemage to oloriagemo, u don't know their history.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ayesan Area Of Ijebu Ode After Rain (Pictures) by Workch: 12:57am On Jun 23, 2021
Praxis758:

So you don’t know that Remo is part of Ijebu called “Ijebu Remo?
Re: Flood Takes Over Ayesan Area Of Ijebu Ode After Rain (Pictures) by Praxis758: 1:05am On Jun 23, 2021
Workch:
So you don’t know that Remo is part of Ijebu called “Ijebu Remo?

There's nothing like IJebu-Remo. It's like you saying 'Awori-Egun.

The Ijebus and Remos have different historical backgrounds. The Remos settled migrated from Ife and Settled on the land of the Ijebus while the Ijebus claims to come from Wadai.

This simple historical clarification is the only reason the present Awujale resented Chief Obafemi Awolowo when he, Awolowo said the Remos are not subject to Ijebus.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ayesan Area Of Ijebu Ode After Rain (Pictures) by Workch: 1:07am On Jun 23, 2021
Praxis758:

There's nothing like IJebu-Remo. It's like you saying 'Awori-Egun.

The Ijebus and Remos have different historical backgrounds. The Remos settled migrated from Ife and Settled on the land of the Ijebus while the Ijebus claims to come from Wadai.

This simple historical clarification is the only reason the present Awujale resented Chief Obafemi Awolowo when he, Awolowo said the Remos are not subject to Ijebus.
ok
Re: Flood Takes Over Ayesan Area Of Ijebu Ode After Rain (Pictures) by Praxis758: 1:19am On Jun 23, 2021
mountmoriah:
when u talk like this, why do they speak Ijebu, why do they link theirselves to agemo, why do they go to imosan to pay homemage to oloriagemo, u don't know their history.

This clarification of historical background was the reason the Awujale resented Chief Obafemi Awolowo when he was installed as the Asiwaju of Iremo.

The Remos have always made Sagamu as their capital. The Remos used to speak the Ile-Ife dialect at the initial stage of settlement but events, time and co-living have wiped out that dialect.

There is 'Iremo' in Ile-Ife and that's where the Remo migrated from. The Ijebus have dual sources. One part came from Ile-Ife through marriage while some parts came from Wadai as claimed by their historians.

The Remos settled in Ijebu territory after hundreds of years the Ijebus had settled there. This was what stirred the anger of Awujale against Awolowo.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ayesan Area Of Ijebu Ode After Rain (Pictures) by Burgerlomo: 2:22am On Jun 23, 2021
johnkey:

Amen ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Electoral Act Cuts PDP Delegates To 811, South-East Loses Out / I And Others Brought Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- Obasanjo / Zulum Meets Families Of Slain Officers, Visits The Injured In Hospital (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.