Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

President Buhari's Twitter Negotiation Team - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Twitter Negotiation Team (28548 Views)

Minimum Wage: It’s ₦200,000 Or.. NLC Raises Negotiation Team, Lists Conditions / See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. / From ‘Civil War Tweet’ To Tax Talks — Timeline How FG, Twitter Negotiation Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Twitter Negotiation Team by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:26am On Jun 23, 2021
I like the set of people appointed as Nigeria Government Negotiation Team with Twitter.

Thumbs up for FG.
Re: President Buhari's Twitter Negotiation Team by onyeogalu1(m): 10:26am On Jun 23, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Twitter should be compelled to have an office in Nigeria, hire Nigerians and Pay income taxes from revenue derived from Nigeria otherwise let us continue using VPN.

I hope you understand how internet business work. Where is Nairaland office in US or Euro? Or you think Nairaland Is used by only people in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Twitter Negotiation Team by Elsueno: 10:27am On Jun 23, 2021
Omoh....twitter will have a hard time negotiating with this lots grin Not only are they old school but they are anti progress grin
Re: President Buhari's Twitter Negotiation Team by Patrioticman007(m): 10:27am On Jun 23, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

Why didn't you report the dotian that called Ministers & Leaders of Federal of Nigeria "jobless" but you choose to report my fair post of calling him a "lazy youth" because you are also a lazy girl like him.
In 2 face voice " Amaka disappoint me " .
Re: President Buhari's Twitter Negotiation Team by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:28am On Jun 23, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Why didn't you report the dotian that called Ministers & Leaders of Federal of Nigeria "jobless" but you choose to report my fair post of calling him a "lazy youth" because you are also a lazy girl like him.
In 2 face voice " Amaka disappoint me " .
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: President Buhari's Twitter Negotiation Team by BafanaBafana: 10:31am On Jun 23, 2021
See squad. 3 SANs. One cunny man and one ... Patanmi.
Jack should go and beg Buhari already
Re: President Buhari's Twitter Negotiation Team by peter1982: 10:33am On Jun 23, 2021
Remove Work * Hosing Minister & replace it Youth Affair * Sport Minister........
Re: President Buhari's Twitter Negotiation Team by OdumegwuOjukwu: 10:33am On Jun 23, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Says lazy youth.
Imagine PMB standing up against the colonial masters & their crusaders/imperial ideologies. Instead of you to keep silent, if you won't support him, but choose to call them jobless.
Kindly read the book, " How Europe under developed Africa" by Walter Rodney, to know these capitalist only see you & your future generations as slave labour.

You and Buhari are the mentally lazy lots here, if you actually understand what lazy is.

In which way is Buhari standing up to colonialist? By incurring debts all over the globe or railing against social media? Please get off my mention if you have nothing reasonable to say. I have no patience for clowns!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Twitter Negotiation Team by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 23, 2021
toffyz:
YES!
I love this, Nigeria is not a shithole!

Even Trump regretted not taken actions on Twitter while in power

They deserved every bit of their suspension

Enough is Enough!

Most Nigerians don't share the same opinion with you.
Re: President Buhari's Twitter Negotiation Team by peter1982: 10:39am On Jun 23, 2021
Re: President Buhari's Twitter Negotiation Team by justlikedat: 10:50am On Jun 23, 2021
Another achievement for this government grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari's Twitter Negotiation Team by notoriousbabe: 10:52am On Jun 23, 2021
Twitter delegation meets Nigerian delegation

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Twitter Negotiation Team by Kenogidi: 10:54am On Jun 23, 2021
Seun:
The List of Twitter Negotiators:
* Alhaji Lai Mohammed
* Alhaji Abubakar Malami
* Shiek Isa Alli Ibrahim
* Geoffrey Onyeama
* Babatunde Fashola
* Festus Keyamo

All lawyers. We rock!
Re: President Buhari's Twitter Negotiation Team by viqSmallz(m): 10:55am On Jun 23, 2021
I dont understand how they will assign over 5 ministers to negotiate with a SM company. Is it that the Ministry of communication can not do this and provide their findings? Or that these Ministers have a lot of free time to do this?

Even Jack Dorsey might not be part of this negotiation, he will assign people to do this.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Twitter Negotiation Team by castrokins(m): 11:00am On Jun 23, 2021
To Paraphrase Babachir Lawal, Who's Presidency?
Re: President Buhari's Twitter Negotiation Team by AngelicBeing: 11:03am On Jun 23, 2021
Seun:
* Alhaji Lai Mohammed
* Alhaji Abubakar Malami
* Shiek Isa Alli Ibrahim
* Geoffrey Onyeama
* Babatunde Fashola
* Festus Keyamo
Hmmm, grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Twitter Negotiation Team by ZooOga: 11:03am On Jun 23, 2021
What's to negotiate? I thought the administration said the company has to register to do business in Nigeria and pay taxes.
Re: President Buhari's Twitter Negotiation Team by lereinter(m): 11:08am On Jun 23, 2021
How do people leave a clime like America and comfortably come to work for buhari

Wow unto someone who puts his trust in a human being
Re: President Buhari's Twitter Negotiation Team by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:11am On Jun 23, 2021
They have went to beg.... when will these moronic imbeciles stop disgracing themselves.. barely few weeks ago , you ban twitter now, you are forming committee of beggars to negotiate terms with them
Re: President Buhari's Twitter Negotiation Team by Frenzy01(m): 11:12am On Jun 23, 2021
Lol... Orinthological specie of identical plumage invariably conglomerate to the nearest proximity. See people wey Bubu dey choose for negotiation, old cargos grin cheesy

abeg jare, make una Patronize my small business pls. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services
Re: President Buhari's Twitter Negotiation Team by pode(m): 11:12am On Jun 23, 2021
They should leave this twitter the way it is right now, less noise. Beside I am still using my twitter till date
Re: President Buhari's Twitter Negotiation Team by Aksnoopy: 11:13am On Jun 23, 2021
This Seun guy actually works for the presidency now.
I knew he was a sellout since 2015 till date.

No wonder there are numerous head slamming slowpoke,s causing nuisance on this useless forum daily. grin

Whether you presidency fools like it or not we will keep bashing the zoo and presidiot buhari on twitter.
We will also continue tweeting against the evil APC from UK,USA,Germany e.t.c.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Twitter Negotiation Team by foreshore(m): 11:13am On Jun 23, 2021
presidency:
PRESS RELEASE

President Buhari Approves FG's Team To Engage With Twitter Over Suspension

President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the composition of the Federal Government's Team to engage with Twitter over the recent suspension of the operations of the microblogging and social networking service in Nigeria.

The approval was announced in a statement in Abuja on Tuesday by the Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, who will chair the team.

The Federal Government's team also comprises the Attorney General of the Federation and Honourable Minister of Justice, Honourable Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Honourable Minister of Foreign Affairs, Honourable Minister of Works and Housing, Honourable Minister of State for Labour and Employment as well as other relevant
government agencies.

Following the indefinite suspension of its operations in Nigeria, for activities that are capable of undermining Nigeria's corporate
existence, Twitter wrote to President Buhari seeking to engage with the Federal Government over the suspension, with a view to charting a path forward.

Segun Adeyemi
Special Assistant To The President (Media)
Office of the Minister of Information and Culture
Abuja
22 June 2021

Height of joblessness
Re: President Buhari's Twitter Negotiation Team by MemoriesAndMe: 11:14am On Jun 23, 2021
So, if Twitter was owned by a Nigerian living oversees, is this how they're going to gather everyone to negotiate with him and even have the president approve the negotiation squad?
Re: President Buhari's Twitter Negotiation Team by Lamasta(m): 11:14am On Jun 23, 2021
Seun:
* Alhaji Lai Mohammed
* Alhaji Abubakar Malami
* Shiek Isa Alli Ibrahim
* Geoffrey Onyeama
* Babatunde Fashola
* Festus Keyamo
I see drama unfolding very soon.....

This I have seen
Re: President Buhari's Twitter Negotiation Team by AriseNews: 11:23am On Jun 23, 2021
This man though!
Meanwhile, See ten shocking Hidden secrets of the dreaded Aye Axemen Confraternity their members do not want you to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHGKp6of6PI
Re: President Buhari's Twitter Negotiation Team by MemoriesAndMe: 11:25am On Jun 23, 2021
henrybomb:
Very irresponsible and lazy leaders
Insecurity keeps rising in the country everyday
Food prices is on the rise too
Unemployment is the order of the day
But they chose to run after Twitter like toddlers who just started walking if only they channeled this energy in every aspect of this country things would have been better than this.
Don't mind them. Lining up this many ministers just to negotiate with a private firm. I guess it would be all the ministers if they were dealing with a country then.

If I was Jack, I'll send only 16-18 years old young and smart Twitter interns to do the negotiations with them and mess with their brains.

We already know Twitter will never settle for their plan to make it establish an office in Nigeria because Twitter will never be controlled by this government like they do all Nigerian media, so why waste time sending busy executives to talk to these people.
Re: President Buhari's Twitter Negotiation Team by Brai777(m): 11:27am On Jun 23, 2021
Zero advertisements from Nigerian brands (Zenith Bank, UBA, Providus Bank, Airtel, MTN, Glo, etc) on Twitter. Twitter is losing money, Twitter cannot survive this, Twitter needs the advertisements otherwise their plan for the African market will fail.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Twitter Negotiation Team by Joetttimua1811(m): 11:30am On Jun 23, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari's Twitter Negotiation Team by Cation(m): 11:33am On Jun 23, 2021
Online is the new school, place of work and marketplace. Be there with MTN corporate gifting data.

Re: President Buhari's Twitter Negotiation Team by henrybomb(m): 11:34am On Jun 23, 2021
MemoriesAndMe:

Don't mind them. Lining up this many ministers just to negotiate with a private firm. I guess it would be all the ministers if they were dealing with a country then.

If I was Jack, I'll send only 16-18 years old young and smart Twitter interns to do the negotiations with them and mess with their brains.

We already know Twitter will never settle for their plan to make it establish an office in Nigeria because Twitter will never be controlled by this government like they do all Nigerian media, so why waste time sending busy executives to talk to these people.
Such low level of reasoning from this government and their foolish supporters
I still wonder why they are hell bent on Twitter but Gumi came on national TV the other day and kept saying rubbish not the president or any of this shallow minded people talked about it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) / Buhari Misunderstood King Charles — And Burns Nigeria On His Way Out - Kperogi / UK High Commissioner Explains The £3,000 Visa Bonds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.