Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

The Scam In The Crypto World - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Scam In The Crypto World (63162 Views)

Crypto World: Right Time To Invest In CRYPTO? / The Scam Called Daily Income Store/aim Global/alliance In Motion / Crypto World For Newbies, Start With Or Without Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by cloud(m): 6:47am On Jun 23, 2021
juniorstar:
Yes a lot of scam exists in the crypto space but those things called shitcoins some of them have potentials and the best time to buy is in their early stage when there arent many holders cos some can go up as much as 10000% now that's 100× the money you invested if you bought 5dollars worth that's 500dollars from just 5dollars all you have to do is buy and hold some wont make it but the ones that do can make you some money in the medium/ long term. There are a number of shitcoins that you must have not a financial advise though and some go for 1000naira for 1000000000000 if you are interested in these shit coins that have potentials slide into my dm 07054504442. Let me show you 3-4 shicoins with potentials. Personally I prefer those ones with a clear plan with a definite timeline. And those that plan on getting an exchange in the future. Those ones are going to be hot cakes cos their coin will have utility.
post them here
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by GeneralPula: 6:47am On Jun 23, 2021
na2016:

Evenif you know the fundamentals, I have come to know that Cryptos are majorly scams. This is why governments are trying to either control them or ban them. Imagine the volume of money Nigerians put in different cryptos at the beginning of this year and suddenly every crashes. It means the country where those funds were gotten from will suffer more. So are you guys now seeing that it was good the CBN banned cryptos?

Crypto isn’t a scam..

You’re saying this year cuz the market value dropped..

What of the past years? What of when market value increased & people made profit?
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by Toks2008(m): 6:48am On Jun 23, 2021
Owologbo:

can you introduce me to any free coin?

Just google it.

There is this PI coin that you can mine for free. I already have over 1000PI. By this year ending it will go official and just like Bitcoin that was worth zero value when it was launched, i believe PI will gain serious value in years to come.

Cryptocurrency is the future. Just be smart and patient.

2 Likes

Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by Emeka71(m): 6:48am On Jun 23, 2021
drizslim:
It is a scam actually I don't want to remember how my 50k turned to 19k & I kept wondering cry
Whereas people give you the impression that the thing keeps rising.
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by altteemy: 6:52am On Jun 23, 2021
Explained here

WHY BITCOIN CRASHED AND WHAT YOU SHOULD DO AT THE NEXT MAD OPPORTUNITY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2ULMI4I7Fw
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by Pearlqueen(f): 6:59am On Jun 23, 2021
kennethfranc:
Despite the ban,I still buy, sell and make some profit from luno ...any other thing nah una sabi
Why are LUNO rates so high and bitcoin on the LUNO app is still over 46million where in other markets, it is around 17-18million? Same for Ethereum too.
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by Akinh: 7:03am On Jun 23, 2021
This is why I do tell people to invest in a government friendly coin and a coin that has lots of partnership and likewise good project
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by kalu61(m): 7:03am On Jun 23, 2021
Toks2008:

There is no manipulation anywhere.. Only ignorant people believe such lies.

Watch to understand what is going on with Btcoin and other cryptos at the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heJjvPwwLCE
Manipulation happen everywhere. You don't know what you are saying.
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by jimmynauty: 7:07am On Jun 23, 2021
Toks2008:
lol well the truth is those shit coins could be major coins in years to come.

Just know what you are doing and if you must invest wisely, for for the known coins like Bitcoin, Etherium, lite coin ,dash and so on. And if you can get free coins why not.

You can watch thus update about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies to understand the fluctuating nature.

Cryptocurrency investment is not a scam at all... You just have to be very patient.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heJjvPwwLCE

Okay
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by Ademola121(m): 7:09am On Jun 23, 2021
Op Bitcoin, Etherum and Tron were all shit pins at some point in life.

1 Like

Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by Generalgoshen: 7:09am On Jun 23, 2021
kennethfranc:
Despite the ban,I still buy, sell and make some profit from luno ...any other thing nah una sabi
show me the way
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by Toks2008(m): 7:13am On Jun 23, 2021
kalu61:
Manipulation happen everywhere. You don't know what you are saying.

You have a closed mind regarding this so no point trying to make you see any alternative
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by mixratio(m): 7:13am On Jun 23, 2021
[quote author=GboyegaD post=102994603]My position remains, I will never trade anything without fundamentals.

what sites can u get the news to help trade fundamentals?
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by yesloaded: 7:14am On Jun 23, 2021
Bigshoe2028:
I will make this short and understandable

A lot scam is going on crypto currency space
It is called pump and dump

Early investors pump and once they made enough they will dump the coin and run with their profit we are not calling about thousands they chop millions to billions

This scam is world wide since crypto is digital

How to avoid before u buy any coin
Read its white paper find out the real world usage

Find other similar project is it fail to solve the issue of similar existing coin avoid probably a scam

Avoid all shit coins
Safe mooon,safe mars ,elogan feg etc
Don't buy even for free

If u want to buy go for coin which is default in a blockchain example instead to buy wink , go for tron

Make I stop here I will update this thread later

Pump n dump has been in Vogue many years ago just that it used to die down and comes back after like 3years.

Back then they branded it as altcoins but now shitcoins
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by na2016: 7:14am On Jun 23, 2021
GeneralPula:

Crypto isn’t a scam..

You’re saying this year cuz the market value dropped..

What of the past years? What of when market value increased & people made profit?

In past years you said? I remember in 2017 what happened to cryptos. I remember other periods too where they have been a crash too.
What I am saying is, a person can stay in one room somewhere in the USA and manipulate this market and make so much money from another set of people in Africa and Asia. Do you know how much people have lost in Shiba Inu coin, for instance?

1 Like

Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by femijay8271(m): 7:15am On Jun 23, 2021
kennethfranc:

Brother... please tell me how you sell coins on luno because I have some coins on my luno
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 23, 2021
Along elites yen lo wan nidi e o

Bigshoe2028:
I will make this short and understandable

A lot scam is going on crypto currency space
It is called pump and dump

Early investors pump and once they made enough they will dump the coin and run with their profit we are not calling about thousands they chop millions to billions

This scam is world wide since crypto is digital

Find other similar project is it fail to solve the issue of similar existing coin avoid probably a scam

Avoid all shit coins
Don't buy even for free

If u want to buy go for coin which is default in a blockchain example instead to buy wink , go for tron

Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by jimmynauty: 7:17am On Jun 23, 2021
KaluwisxPRO:
This one is new to trading, this is basically what happens in the stock market and how Billionaires are made, there’s nothing illegal about it.

Rules that exist in stock is, you can’t pump your own stock, you will be fined, and that’s where it ends, or your board votes to have you removed.

Absolutely nothing wrong in pump and dump, all billionaires do it with their proxy on their own stock, they even short it before an unforeseen crash only they are privy to due to the companies future.
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by kalu61(m): 7:20am On Jun 23, 2021
Toks2008:

You have a closed mind regarding this so no point trying to make you see any alternative
l don't have to argue with you.
From Forex to stocks to shares involves one manipulation of the order.

Elom pump btc and crashed it with twit. China is cracking down which has seen the recent deep. It happens in stocks too is different format
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by antontech(m): 7:22am On Jun 23, 2021
Small drop people go begin talk shiit
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by juniorstar(m): 7:27am On Jun 23, 2021
1kinggy:

Well, be was able to but pizza with it. Some million units of shitcoins can't buy toilet paper now. Shitcoins are pure gamble.

Note: #1 coin was never a shitcoin.
Isn't it a great gamble if you call it a gamble using 20 dollars to buy 4-5 different coins and one or 2 of them fetch you 500$-800$ each after a few months or years
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by femijay8271(m): 7:40am On Jun 23, 2021
Buzx:

I was impressed until I saw Luno.

Bro pls tell me more about this luno because I no fit sell at all
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:41am On Jun 23, 2021
GboyegaD:
My position remains, I will never trade anything without fundamentals.
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by felixawe(m): 7:41am On Jun 23, 2021
Bigshoe2028:
I

How can I get the white paper & how do I know it's authenticity ?

Avoid all shit coins
Is there any coin without a blockchain ecosystem ?

Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by InvertedHammer: 7:41am On Jun 23, 2021
Toks2008:

lol guy like seriously..

I uploaded that video cos i made it.

Did you really listen to the audio or you just watched with bias? I explained clearly what is going on so please go back and watch again.

And let me educate you for free.

Do away with leading indicators... Did you read that well? Let me rephrase it...

Embrace lagging indicator and know peace.

Cheers
/
Leading indicators? Lagging indicators? How are those tied to the market you are trying to explain. You lack understanding of what you talked about. The essence of being in the market is to make money. Anything else is for entertainment. How can a novice trade based on the information you provided? You just entertained yourself. Total gibberish! Learn the K.I.S.S. method --Keep It Simple and Stupid. Your presentation was very painful to watch.
/
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by Powersurge: 7:45am On Jun 23, 2021
Ahmed4002:
Do yourself a favour and watch a short Netflix series called "MONEY EXPLAINED" it's covers everything you need to know about investment and scam by institutions.

Trust me after watching it. Any investment, if you are not in control of it. You would never ever invest for your life.

Is there a place to download this?
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by kunkelhanspeter(m): 7:45am On Jun 23, 2021
PlanktonX:

You don't lose money in Cryptocurrency until you sell. HODL

Try to learn the fundamentals in trading... target the support level on the daily time frame, once price hit that zone and you see rejections....know that another bull rally is about to start.
I bought btc of $20k before I know it it’s remaining $17k I have to cash out immediately lost $3k just like that
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by Toks2008(m): 7:52am On Jun 23, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
Leading indicators? Lagging indicators? How are those tied to the market you are trying to explain. You lack understanding of what you talked about. The essence of being in the market is to make money. Anything else is for entertainment. How can a novice trade based on the information you provided? You just entertained yourself. Total gibberish! Learn the K.I.S.S. method --Keep It Simple and Stupid. Your presentation was very painful to watch.
/

I know your type.

Nuff said. Enjoy your day.
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by Toks2008(m): 7:53am On Jun 23, 2021
kalu61:
l don't have to argue with you.
From Forex to stocks to shares involves one manipulation of the order.

Elom pump btc and crashed it with twit. China is cracking down which has seen the recent deep. It happens in stocks too is different format

OK sir.
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by Workch: 7:58am On Jun 23, 2021
omoluka:
Lol, typical Nigerian youth, always dabble in to something for a quick bucks. I bet this op just started trading/investing in crypto this year, there is actually not much difference in hustling online and ofline. If you want real money in crypto, you just have to hodl provided you invest in a good project. What was the value of doge coin in January 2017?

Crypto can make you a dollar millionaire if you know what you are doing but PATIENCE is the key word here.
I have been in crypto since 2015 , i have seen this cycle many times
Your reasoning is myopic and selfcentered. Any dime you make on crypto is at another person’s loss.

If you look at crypto from a holistic point of view, it’s generally a scam of robbing Peter to Paul.
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by Workch: 8:00am On Jun 23, 2021
PlanktonX:

You don't lose money in Cryptocurrency until you sell. HODL

Try to learn the fundamentals in trading... target the support level on the daily time frame, once price hit that zone and you see rejections....know that another bull rally is about to start.
You can’t make money in crypto if other don’t loss money.

Robbing Peter to pay Paul

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

MMM Has Refused To Match Me Despite My PH Being In Millions. / Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians / Zenith Bank Fixed Deposit Interest Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.