Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

The Scam In The Crypto World - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Scam In The Crypto World (63107 Views)

Crypto World: Right Time To Invest In CRYPTO? / The Scam Called Daily Income Store/aim Global/alliance In Motion / Crypto World For Newbies, Start With Or Without Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by jonnypie(m): 5:04am On Jun 23, 2021
Ahmed4002:
Do yourself a favour and watch a short Netflix series called "MONEY EXPLAINED" it's covers everything you need to know about investment and scam by institutions.

Trust me after watching it. Any investment, if you are not in control of it. You would never ever invest for your life.

U can't control anything in the real sense of control, a business or venture u may feel u have a 100% control of, a new government or policy can wipe it off from you, we are at the mercy of so much we can't control, when it feels rosy we think we are in control, bro we are only fortunate...

4 Likes

Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by helpee(m): 5:07am On Jun 23, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

which year are you in please? Is the bear market not hitting you at all? if you still call this bull market, I wonder oooo
He is correct. It is a bear correction in the bull run. You see...most people buy when everyone start saying crypto has tripled but by that time, smart investors are ready to sell. Just look at this kind of post...when you see people talking like this...that is the time to buy crypto. When we are back in the bull run, most of them will come to buy it at a very high price and when they lose, they will say na scam. Don't mind the post. Infact, this kind of post is a pointer that it is time to buy

1 Like

Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by spanzed(m): 5:10am On Jun 23, 2021
kennethfranc:
Despite the ban,I still buy, sell and make some profit from luno ...any other thing nah una sabi
How is that possible?
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by jonnypie(m): 5:14am On Jun 23, 2021
Flier:
I always go all in when I read a post like this,
Crypto is just like a game, you buy when you read a post like this or when people are crying and trying to cut their losses while you sell when everyone is going all in
I sold all my crypto in April and started buying back few days ago,I am going to range it down to the lowest price
We are still in the bull market,it’s just like 2017 when crypto lost 92% of value mid bull market before the end of the year 2017 explosion
BTC will probably hit 150.000 by AtleAst November before another bear market that will take us to another halving

Bravo...
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by nochyemish(m): 5:22am On Jun 23, 2021
Hmm, thank God I don't invest in this crypto things, now I just want to share what I observed... Some years back I open wallets on some sites but now am receiving a login alert, that is some people are trying to login into my wallets from another location.

Please I just want you all to be careful with this crypto currency thing. It is not secure anymore.
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by na2016: 5:22am On Jun 23, 2021
Johnrake69:

Is the Naira not a bigger scam? Who controls the max supply of Naira?

The CBN is only playing a lost game. Crypto has a $ 2 trillion dollars market. A sensible leadership will embrace it and tax it.

A sensible leader you said , right? So even China doesn't have a sensible leader?

If you read the white paper of some cryptos , u will know that atimes, u were dashing someone money in abroad freely. For instance, from thier white paper, what is the use of shiba inu coin? Yet so many Nigerians spent a huge fortune to buy it.
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by Owologbo(m): 5:33am On Jun 23, 2021
Toks2008:
lol well the truth is those shit coins could be major coins in years to come.

Just know what you are doing and if you must invest wisely, for for the known coins like Bitcoin, Etherium, lite coin ,dash and so on. And if you can get free coins why not.

You can watch thus update about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies to understand the fluctuating nature.

Cryptocurrency investment is not a scam at all... You just have to be very patient.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heJjvPwwLCE
can you introduce me to any free coin?
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by MicroSweet(m): 5:35am On Jun 23, 2021
CRY TO CURRENCY
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by jayriginal: 5:37am On Jun 23, 2021
jesmond3945:
please where you can get the white paper of a coin?

Google
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by lookingfly: 5:37am On Jun 23, 2021
Bigshoe2028:
I will make this short and understandable

A lot scam is going on crypto currency space
It is called pump and dump

Early investors pump and once they made enough they will dump the coin and run with their profit we are not calling about thousands they chop millions to billions

This scam is world wide since crypto is digital

How to avoid before u buy any coin
Read its white paper find out the real world usage

Find other similar project is it fail to solve the issue of similar existing coin avoid probably a scam

Avoid all shit coins
Safe mooon,safe mars ,elogan feg etc
Don't buy even for free

If u want to buy go for coin which is default in a blockchain example instead to buy wink , go for tron

Make I stop here I will update this thread later
just like MMM you mean? grin
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by Denko2721987(m): 5:47am On Jun 23, 2021
Toks2008:
lol well the truth is those shit coins could be major coins in years to come.

Just know what you are doing and if you must invest wisely, for for the known coins like Bitcoin, Etherium, lite coin ,dash and so on. And if you can get free coins why not.

You can watch thus update about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies to understand the fluctuating nature.

Cryptocurrency investment is not a scam at all... You just have to be very patient.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heJjvPwwLCE

Very sound analysis and judgement. We have lots of JJCs who dont understand the concept of crypto. I will be sharing this, thanks. Even with this up and down movement of bitcoin for weeks after the btc crash, men still they cash out big time. grin
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by Kokaine(m): 5:59am On Jun 23, 2021
Bigshoe2028:

Early investors pump and once they made enough they will dump the coin and run with their profit we are not calling about thousands they chop millions to billions

Find other similar project is it fail to solve the issue of similar existing coin avoid probably a scam

Avoid all shit coins
Don't buy even for free

If u want to buy go for coin which is default in a blockchain example instead to buy wink , go for tron

yeah thanks what about dogecoin. I put #165k about two months now and what I'm seeing is #48k.
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:00am On Jun 23, 2021
GboyegaD:
My position remains, I will never trade anything without fundamentals.

You are a smart guy

2 Likes

Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by Nobody: 6:03am On Jun 23, 2021
Lol. Bitcoin was once a shitcoin. When you invest money into cryptocurrencies.

FORGET THE MONEY.

Honestly, unless it's a popular coin.

DON'T EXPECT QUICK PROFITS .
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by helpee(m): 6:05am On Jun 23, 2021
Kokaine:
yeah thanks what about dogecoin. I put #165k about two months now and what I'm seeing is #48k.
you lose nothing until you sell. You put money when it was at the ATH. People that have put money for over a year whose money is now *100 will obviously want to take profit so they will sell. Stop making people rich. You are obviously buying when you hear good news then you are bound to lose because before you hear the good news, it means the coin is doing well . Dogecoin was *1000 this year alone. If you are the one that made that kind of money, won't you take your profit? So buy low( usually when everyone is afraid just like now) then sell high. Most people will buy high and when the coin is dropping they will sell low and then claim it is a scam. So, if you are wise, hold your coin....doge will still hit 2 dollars

2 Likes

Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by Adakintroy: 6:11am On Jun 23, 2021
Covid exposed one fundamental truth.

Everything somehow is nested on real human activities. Shut down the humans and everything start to fall apart.

All the other imaginary trade going on in the so call digital world is a consequence of over shoot of real human activities.

1 Like

Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 23, 2021
drizslim:
It is a scam actually I don't want to remember how my 50k turned to 19k & I kept wondering cry

You bought at a very high price. You bought when it was bullish then the price fell.

Every first timer did this so do not worry, a million people are in your boat.

Which coin was it?
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by EmmyOD(m): 6:22am On Jun 23, 2021
My own candid advice is, lways do your own fundamentals not just buying bc it's red...
But remember, nakaexchange buys all your coins at a very reasonable rate. Check us out on WhatsApp 08084425759. We are at Parklane Teaching Hospital, Enugu.
We also supply all coins
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by seunmsg(m): 6:22am On Jun 23, 2021
As a matter of policy, I don’t trade in shitcoin. My crypto wallet is limited to BTC, ETH and BNB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by ConnectMatthew(m): 6:25am On Jun 23, 2021
Yes, we have a lot of scam taking place in the crypto space. However I will not consider the scenario you painted as a scam. We also have such play out in the stock market in what is related to as the "insider trading". No matter what, we still have legitimate projects making legitimate returns in the crypto space. I recently discover one that are involved in developing softwares for the banking and financial industry, but opportunity to be a part of and make money from the 2nd phase of the project will be over in less than a week. Read details of the DAISY DeFi Token Presale Review  at this link...a DeFi Token that will go from $0.10 to $5 in a week...This is time sensitive
https://connectmatthew.medium.com/daisy-defi-token-presale-review-token-will-go-from-0-10-to-5-this-is-time-sensitive-e64d834f66b1

1 Like

Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by 1kinggy(m): 6:32am On Jun 23, 2021
juniorstar:

Not all shitcoins are pump and dump. A number of them have inbuilt mechanism to avoid a single whale owning more than a certain percentage so as to prevent an individual from having such power. Most top coins today started as shitcoins that developed utility overtime. The guy who bought pizza with 10000btc at the time am sure he thought it was useless. Of course with shitcoins there is a time to get in and also get out

Well, be was able to but pizza with it. Some million units of shitcoins can't buy toilet paper now. Shitcoins are pure gamble.

Note: #1 coin was never a shitcoin.

2 Likes

Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by KingOKON: 6:32am On Jun 23, 2021
GboyegaD:
My position remains, I will never trade anything without fundamentals.

Which is the best but BAD or GOOD news WILL rubbish fundamentals any time, any day.
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:33am On Jun 23, 2021
Chioma99:
please is water leaf farming really profitable?

Rule 1: make sure you have a water source else you would prefer you did crypto with all the risk involved.
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by KingOKON: 6:37am On Jun 23, 2021
na2016:

A sensible leader you said , right? So even China doesn't have a sensible leader?

If you read the white paper of some cryptos , u will know that atimes, u were dashing someone money in abroad freely. For instance, from thier white paper, what is the use of shiba inu coin? Yet so many Nigerians spent a huge fortune to buy it.

China is a control freak environment, Buhari doesn't come close to dictatorship in China
Many Nigerians don't bother about white paper or usuage or they want is FAST money
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by Johnrake69: 6:41am On Jun 23, 2021
na2016:

It's wrong to always come up with China comparison. The Chinese government is always looking to control their shit. China is in the control business. And If I was a Chinese I won't be too bothered because most of the actions of the Chinese government is to protect their economy and their culture.

Nigeria is no fucking China. We have people that are loyal to their pockets running show and you expect that when they come to control me I should listen to them when I know their objectives.

Do you know how poor we have become as a nation? But politicians are looting with reckless abandon. Now, let's not always pick and choose if we want to be like China let's start hanging any politician found guilty of looting and receiving bribe like it's done in China.

What you should understand is that what constitutes value to me may not be same for you. And it's people's spending choices towards anything that makes it valuable. Same thing can be said of Diamond.
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by Teenaira: 6:42am On Jun 23, 2021
africandollar:
I guess OP bought Dogecoin? cry For me, any other cryptocurrency apart from Bitcoin and Ethereum are all shit coins! tongue

My friend, sense no go kill you. Just buy the dip and sell the highs and you are indeed a true winner. Bravo

1 Like

Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by queenet246(f): 6:42am On Jun 23, 2021
kennethfranc:
Despite the ban,I still buy, sell and make some profit from luno ...any other thing nah una sabi

How please because i have some money in luno.

1 Like

Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by Toks2008(m): 6:43am On Jun 23, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
One of the most useless explanations I have ever watched. Nothing he is mumbling about is tradable. He claims to be a technical analyst but couldn't explain what is happening in the market. No mention of volume, divergence, Fibonacci, and worst, he wrote off fundamentals. The indicator he is using is a lagging indicator. Where is the point of exhaustion? The guy is a joke. Quote me any day.

/
lol guy like seriously..

I uploaded that video cos i made it.

Did you really listen to the audio or you just watched with bias? I explained clearly what is going on so please go back and watch again.

And let me educate you for free.

Do away with leading indicators... Did you read that well? Let me rephrase it...

Embrace lagging indicator and know peace.

Cheers
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by CrownWale93(m): 6:43am On Jun 23, 2021
There is nothing like scam in crypto investment if you know what you are doing.. that is the reason I do smart contract instead of buying dip here and there, I do the smart contract to accumulate more stable coin..

Aswear forsage BUSD smart contract don gimme joy in this period �
Bigshoe2028:

Avoid all shit coins
Don't buy even for free

Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by Toks2008(m): 6:45am On Jun 23, 2021
NaMe4:

Nice one.
Are you the maker of the video?

So-called fundamentals only accelarate price movements in already predetermined (largely psychological) directions. And big market makers, institutions use this advantage over most retail traders who are unaware of the concept.
Patience and a good knowledge of the markets are key.

Yes i made it.

I just feel like educating people on what is going on in the crypto world.
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by Sergioaguero: 6:46am On Jun 23, 2021
Join, Learn Buy & Sell Fish Farmers Whatsapp Group

https://chat. whatsapp.com/EZgommZ9Oga3T724ABQlW8

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money / MMM Has Refused To Match Me Despite My PH Being In Millions. / Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.