Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) (42728 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend / Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by weslay: 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
All for show. How does this degree solve the problem of people around her?

We have a long way to go in this country
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by edoairways: 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Congratulations on your achievement so far.

But blaming your father because he refused to train you in school is height of stupidity on your own side. I don't think it was a deliberate action from your father,he was only doing what the society then was doing. For him to trained his male children, shows that he was a responsible father. Stop blaming your father, but be thankful to him always, without him making love to your mother that day, you won't have existed, and all these things you mentioned, won't have been achieved.

Congratulations once again.
Wasn't in the society that Okonjo trained Madam Ngozi Okonjo Iweala?

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by RPG2020(m): 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
Dikaveli:
Still useless to the society

Okay 8ter continue
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by Blacksavage: 10:10pm On Jun 22, 2021
NaWeDeyHere:

don't be bitter - that incident gave her drive
Pardon? angry
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by ensamy(m): 10:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
Congratulations to her. She tried , but make she cap it with a husband even if he will be younger man like Regina Daniel mama do her own. sad cool cool sad
Because a woman's achievement without a husband of her own, even is she makes billions is useless . Man na ultimate even if na cripple.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by Xloclwise: 10:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
Newsmic:
[b]STILL CARVING IT AND WILL KEEP CARVING IT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQS6RJXuzOU

What are you carving?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by KanuSE: 10:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
lasisi69:
I guess you laughed so hard and felt fulfilled with yourself on this statement you made... Carry on, don't stop

Lasisi alápá nlá grin bawoni nkan gbogbo ilé nko?

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by KanuSE: 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
ensamy:
Congratulations to her. She tried , but make she cap it with a husband even if he will be younger man like Regina Daniel mama do her own. sad cool cool sad
Because a woman's achievement without a husband of her own, even is she makes billions is useless . Man na ultimate even if na cripple.

Pocohantas and Sapphiere will not like your comment. grin
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by omotola90(m): 11:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
masakk:
how do we confirm if what you are telling us is the truth or you are jus lying against the man.

Kikikikikiki

Bro Thomas
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
ensamy:

Nawa. How can an educated person say something like this? God have mercy.

Nigerian men get issues. I can't even deny it.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by cococandy(f): 12:20am On Jun 23, 2021
MadamVanessa:

But blaming your father because he refused to train you in school is height of stupidity on your own side. I don't think it was a deliberate action from your father,he was only doing what the society then was doing. For him to trained his male children, shows that he was a responsible father. Stop blaming your father, but be thankful to him always, without him making love to your mother that day, you won't have existed, and all these things you mentioned, won't have been achieved.

ensamy:
weslay:
All for show. How does this degree solve the problem of people around her?

We have a long way to go in this country
Adakintroy:
Lord!

Not another victim gender story!.

undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by Agugbadin: 1:23am On Jun 23, 2021
He PhD will not contribute anything to knowledge
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by TheArrowhead(m): 1:36am On Jun 23, 2021
PhD in what again??
Incroyable as we say in French!!
Reminds me of Obasanjo's PhD too
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by MrGerald(m): 4:58am On Jun 23, 2021
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by Richy4(m): 7:00am On Jun 23, 2021
But her father was a school Principal in the '80s...There's no way her father could have said that... It doesn't sound right
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by Originalmaya11(m): 7:29am On Jun 23, 2021
Congratulations to her
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by davibid: 7:30am On Jun 23, 2021
Congrats
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by OLABOY8495(m): 7:31am On Jun 23, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Motivational Speaker Like U Know The Pain It Cost Her, If U Are In Her Shoes U Will Understand Better.

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by rollywise(m): 7:46am On Jun 23, 2021
PIG ���

Dikaveli:
Still useless to the society
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:40am On Jun 23, 2021
Nollywood those days
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by MyOleSolksjaer: 9:53am On Jun 23, 2021
I no go mind Bleep this mama. She go too sweet for bed.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by ofiko123(m): 9:59am On Jun 23, 2021
Congratulations to Eucharia Anunobi...
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by Amaya7548: 10:23am On Jun 23, 2021
Thank you for posting that it could be just the thing to give inspiration to someone who needs it! Keep up the great work!

firstcallonline
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by Frenzy01(m): 10:43am On Jun 23, 2021
Just congratulate yourself and move on. Why dragging your old man in a mud again. It was a long time ago and I believe civilization hasn't been spread like this then.

Meanwhile, make una Patronize my small business pls. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by Shugafree(m): 11:37am On Jun 23, 2021
This means her relationship with her dad is still sore if he is still alive.

There was a story sometime ago about a her dad abandoned in the hospital by all his children while he was sick.

l stand to be corrected though.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by naturefellow(m): 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
Cholls:
my brother I love her
let me take a look at the lovely meme again kiss
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by Charlie2020(f): 7:35am On Jun 25, 2021
KanuSE:

She probably paid with her toto, u know say eucharia na fine milf. grin
. You know Eucharia is an intelligent lass and didn't need to sell her to for grades
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by KanuSE: 7:36am On Jun 25, 2021
Charlie2020:
. You know Eucharia is an intelligent lass and didn't need to sell her to for grades

Good morning, how are you doing today? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ugezu Ugezu Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Sex Tape / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) / "I Have Never Wanted To Be Married" - Funmi Iyanda Says. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.