Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) (42713 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend / Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by Romanoff(f): 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
Dikaveli:
Still useless to the society

I don't get.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by SILVERLINES: 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
wink
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by Digitalstarlite: 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
Ends up in kitchen dat y d fada no send
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by Maloboy(m): 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
Thank God you finally went to school great woman. I miss those movies, you were good actresses. Good old days.

If you are looking for a way to earn money on the internet then, I am your plug. Follow this thread, where I teach people ways they can make money with just their cell phones. Information is power.

https://www.nairaland.com/6615553/how-earn-more-than-100k
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
thier mission on earth is only to make it and come and criticize males they are always in competition VGN PEOPLE
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by 9jaRealist: 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
Newsmic:
Actress Eucharia Anunobi Narrates How Her Father Refused To Send Her To School Because She Was A Girl Child

Actress Eucharia Anunobi, via her Instagram page, recounted how her rich father refused to send her to school just because she was a girl child, IgbereTV reports.

The veteran Nollywood actress stated that her father at the time said there wasn't any need to spend so much money on a girl child and insisted that only his male children will get educated.

Eucharia says today she has become that child who has engraved her father's name all over the world.

Read her post below.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQaD4g0j6q4/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

CONGRATS! cool

Can’t really blame the dad…
He is merely a product of the SEXIST AND MISOGYNISTIC culture that pervades Nigeria.

Many Dullards produced by that PRIMITIVE culture are regularly spotted here on Nairaland!

>

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by ugodson(m): 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
Am not saying she doesn't look good she is pretty,but d slay queens of today should know THINGS WILL SOON FAR APART
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by consciousman: 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
masakk:
he didn't try. but how did u sabi all those your big big grammaticals you used to spoken on movies
you dey shame me....maka chi!

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by jnrbayano(m): 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2021
Kudos on your efforts, however talking about your father is foolish
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by elonmuskbaby: 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
Cholls:
[img]https://media./images/db10d3f0e109e0868fcc817897e457ac/tenor.gif[/img]
bad belle.congratulate her and move on .you won't die instead of sending lousy and neauseating memes of her

The joke is on you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Congratulations on your achievement so far.

But blaming your father because he refused to train you in school is height of stupidity on your own side. I don't think it was a deliberate action from your father,he was only doing what the society then was doing. For him to trained his male children, shows that he was a responsible father. Stop blaming your father, but be thankful to him always, without him making love to your mother that day, you won't have existed, and all these things you mentioned, won't have been achieved.

Congratulations once again.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by elonmuskbaby: 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
Dikaveli:
but useful to her

Pained he goat

Envy Kee you there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by masakk(m): 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
consciousman:
you dey shame me....maka chi!
how is my shame shaming you na uncle. ke ife mmelu biko
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by KanuSE: 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2021
Anything to vilify the Man.

PH.D HOLDER IN CHRISTIAN EDUCATION AND MINISTERIAL ARTS .

Àwon oníranù

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2021
I wonder why most women don't appreciate their Dad

Yeye
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by okotv(m): 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
Congratulations to her. More big wins.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by Deraf: 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
Oh wow
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by elonmuskbaby: 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Congratulations on your achievement so far.

But blaming your father because he refused to train you in school is height of stupidity on your own side. I don't think it was a deliberate action from your father,he was only doing what the society then was doing. For him to trained his male children, shows that he was a responsible father. Stop blaming your father, but be thankful to him always, without him making love to your mother that day, you won't have existed, and all these things you mentioned, won't have been achieved.

Congratulations once again.
he for abandon the father for the brothers who are "educated" to take care of while she faces her front maybe people like you will learn

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by Emissary1(m): 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
Hmm, where did she get the phd from?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by Nuelito: 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
Congratulations to her..she should remember her dad oh

Meanwhile,make una patronize me abeg...if you need Original Pure Honey... kindly contact me on O81 O1 66 67 71 or the number on the picture below let's talk about it now
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by KanuSE: 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
9jaRealist:

CONGRATS! cool

Can’t really blame the dad…
He is merely a product of the SEXIST AND MISOGYNISTIC culture that pervades Nigeria Igbo land.

Many Dullards produced by that PRIMITIVE culture are regularly spotted here on Nairaland!

>

Fixed
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by elonmuskbaby: 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2021
Digitalstarlite:
Ends up in kitchen dat y d fada no send
everybody ends up in the kitchen because it's for cooking and eating.abi you no dey chop?

Local breed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by Charlie2020(f): 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2021
But he paid for your University tuition fee...or who did that?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by seyz91(m): 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by seyz91(m): 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2021
cheesy
Dikaveli:
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by seyz91(m): 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
I wonder oo
Felixalex:
She try

But wetin she wan carry am do?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by bukatyne(f): 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
Congratulations ma'am,

You have really come a long way. kiss

I love action people not whinners who achieve nothing but lamenting at the end of the day.

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) by maxillaboy: 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
Why did she begin her sentence with Am instead of I am ...?

Well, minding my business ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beyonce Dey Sing O - Wizkid Tweeted This 10 Years Ago. Photos / A Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing By Facebook User, Omere Kelly / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.