Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Coach Victor: Starting An Online Business Is Bullshit - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Coach Victor: Starting An Online Business Is Bullshit (370 Views)

Coach Victor: How To Make $100,000 In A Year(a Very Helpful Tip) / Coach Victor: Why you shouldn’t rely on your job or one source of income / Coach Victor: No Job For The Youth, This I Will Do If It Were Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coach Victor: Starting An Online Business Is Bullshit by Vichenry16(m): 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2021
Damn it!! Starting an online business is stupid.

Telling people to start an online business by selling products online to people I don’t know? People who don’t know me? In this current economy? Where scammers are rampant?

How do you expect me to be seen different from those who scam people online? How on earth can you tell me that you make up to 100k to 500k in an online business? Are you scamming people too?

I’ve seen so many people who joined your online business and there lives never changed.

But;

He started an online business by selling people’s products to people he don’t know, in this present economy where scammers are rampant and they still trusted him?

He was seen different from those who are just after other people’s money, he makes close to 7 figures monthly in an online business by Selling and not [b]Scamming[/] because he understood the ART of selling.

You saw people joining the online business and there lives never changed right? What about those who joined and there lives changed?

Even if they’re few why can’t you be part of the few ones. What does it take to be among them;

Hard work, learning, consistency, commitment..... it’s something you can do too.

Except if you’re looking for a get rich quickly thing and if that’s you’re looking for, kindly exit this post. I’m afraid this isn’t for you.

Maybe you’re just so busy focusing on the negative side and neglecting or forgetting the positive ones.

It not like you need a high connection or something to make sales in your business online. All you need is to learn and learning from experts who have great experience to making more online. Picking up courses that could help you in your niche.

I’ve been into affiliate marketing for 7 months now, it not like the whole 7 months from the beginning was juicy but as time goes on it gets better.

One of the questions I get asked all the time is:“Is affiliate marketing easy or hard?”
And based on my personal experience so far with affiliate marketing (AM), my answer is both. Affiliate marketing is easy because;

If you follow a proven method, it’ll be a walk in the park for you. More so, when you have an experienced person in the field providing guidance and support to you (Which I’ll be sharing with you as time goes on)

On the other hand, Affiliate marketing is hard because...

“If anything is worth doing in life it’s going to be hard, if it’s easy then everybody would be doing the same thing.”

In my experience, it becomes more easy than hard once you begin to learn the tricks of the trade. If you stick to it every day you will get better and better. If you give up, then there’s no point starting in the first place.

Affiliate marketing for me started as a joke (as a result of anger at my financial state). And that’s the thing, if you feel that you are already financially comfortable, therefore you don’t need to worry about making more money,

Congratulations.

On the other hand, if you’re like me...
Whose financial state was in a mess months ago, That is: If you’re hungry and eager for more, starting affiliate marketing would be a good one to start with. You don’t need a laptop to start it and I have a course that I’m confident in. It’s a course that puts people(pure beginners with zero experience) through and holds them by hand in there affiliate journey.

You can WhatsApp me to know more about this course + I help people who enroll for the course from me to get a 2 months free mentor ship from a top affiliate marketer in Nigeria where you’ll also be learning how to map out plans and strategies as a newbie in affiliate marketing.

This offer is for a limited time so NOW is the best moment in history to grab this offer or Never.

WhatsApp me now on
/2347067737865

Coach Victor.
Re: Coach Victor: Starting An Online Business Is Bullshit by Hskyassociate(m): 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2021
Convenience is one of the best benefits of online shopping, and that's exactly what you'll get with these popular stores. So sit back and click through these sites to find that thing you've been wanting to get but haven't had time to leave the house for. Or, just have some fun with it and see which deals you can catch https://sales366.com?ref=101
Re: Coach Victor: Starting An Online Business Is Bullshit by Vichenry16(m): 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2021
Hskyassociate:
Convenience is one of the best benefits of online shopping, and that's exactly what you'll get with these popular stores. So sit back and click through these sites to find that thing you've been wanting to get but haven't had time to leave the house for. Or, just have some fun with it and see which deals you can catch https://sales366.com?ref=101

If I were you, I won’t be marketing my business this way. You should be standing out boldly creating awareness about your product.

You see marketing your product is more important than the product itself.

You need to learn the art of selling not this way. I’m in a good mood today that’s why you’re seeing this. I hope it helps

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Passport Ranks 8th Worst In Africa / SOS! Help... I Mistakenly Load My MTN With #20,000. Wetin Person Go Do / Build A Spiritual And Soul Homeland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.