Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Coach Victor: How To Make $100,000 In A Year(a Very Helpful Tip) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Coach Victor: How To Make $100,000 In A Year(a Very Helpful Tip) (148 Views)

Coach Victor: Why you shouldn’t rely on your job or one source of income / Coach Victor: No Job For The Youth, This I Will Do If It Were Me / Coach Victor: Starting An Online Business Is Bullshit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coach Victor: How To Make $100,000 In A Year(a Very Helpful Tip) by Vichenry16(m): 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
Question: How can you make a $100,000 in a year

a) Sell a $100,000 product to 1 person

b) Sell a $10,000 product to 10 people

c) Sell a $1,000 product to 100 people

d) Sell a $100 product to 1000 people

e) Sell a $10 product to 10000 people

My Answer:

Since it within a year;
You can break it further down to sell $10 product to 1000 people 10 times....

Meaning a subscription service.

Could be a mailing list or coaching service e.t.c. The point is, have a big goal and break it down into smaller bits. It may take you more than 1 year but keep at it.

So it’s either you know how to create or you know how to sell cos no job in Nigeria can pay you $100k a year.

1. Have a product you’re selling or service you’re offering. You don’t have stress yourself to create a product if you don’t have one, you can sell other people’s products known as affiliate marketing and I can put you through. You can contact via my WhatsApp number at the end of this post

2. Find out how to find the certain amount of people you’re targeting

3. How can you make such a product or service such that they would buy the product or pay continually for your service.
You have to sit down and task your brain.

If you don’t have any idea, WhatsApp me on 07067737865

Note: it’s free

(1) (Reply)

Guys Pls Follow My Page On Instagram Let’s Make Money Together / Can You Protect Yourself While Playing In An Online Games? / VIDEO: Lawyer At Federal High Court Explains How Kanu Was Brought To Court, Reve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.