Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Oluchi Orji: Policeman Kills 5 Innocent People In Enugu, Blames Unknown Gunmen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluchi Orji: Policeman Kills 5 Innocent People In Enugu, Blames Unknown Gunmen (31649 Views)

"Police Lock Up Innocent People At Orile Iganmu Police Station" (Pictures) / Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones / Boko Haram Razes Military Base In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, Steals Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluchi Orji: Policeman Kills 5 Innocent People In Enugu, Blames Unknown Gunmen by billyG(m): 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
Now d people police killed is more than d one UGM know killed.
Re: Oluchi Orji: Policeman Kills 5 Innocent People In Enugu, Blames Unknown Gunmen by Bahamas95(m): 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
When they die mysteriously now one innocent old woman in the village will take the blame.

Cursed uniformed men!

Re: Oluchi Orji: Policeman Kills 5 Innocent People In Enugu, Blames Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2021
Let me download the video first before Federal Government of UAR that sent the policeman threatens Punch to delete it!

The world must see this!!
Re: Oluchi Orji: Policeman Kills 5 Innocent People In Enugu, Blames Unknown Gunmen by RichAbujaGuy: 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
kindlyheart:
I am still waiting for his name.

Low budget Nollywood production. Hear music in background like movie? No tears, no authentic mourning, no evidence of the crime scene, no interview of the local police commander.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluchi Orji: Policeman Kills 5 Innocent People In Enugu, Blames Unknown Gunmen by Grace001: 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
Litmus:

You don’t seem well informed. Similar and worst occur in nations all over the world. And, actually, Nigeria is one of the safer parts of the world.

At the bold... I can see that the situation in Nigeria has affect this one sanity, abnormality has become normal.

Typical Nigerians where suffering and smiling has become way of life to them. This is what you see when you share country with people who see abnormality as normal because their sanity has been badly affected via bad governance.

Even when they don’t have access to
pipe borne water, constant electricity, good hospital and good roads.
They see it as normal life Nigeria is now a paradise to this one
Re: Oluchi Orji: Policeman Kills 5 Innocent People In Enugu, Blames Unknown Gunmen by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
THOUSANDS OF NORTHERN POLICE MEN WERE SENT DOWN TO THE EAST AND THEY ARE ON MISSION TO KILL. EACH DAY YOU WAKE UP, B4 STEPPING OUT OF YOUR HOUSE, DO ENOUGH PRAYERS FOR THE ANGELS OF GOD TO WATCH OVER YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES ETC.
Re: Oluchi Orji: Policeman Kills 5 Innocent People In Enugu, Blames Unknown Gunmen by oilyngbati(m): 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2021
Blame nnamdi cownu and his Ipob terrorists. They brought these countless deaths upon Igboland. May the spirits of innocent Igbo youths killed never rest until nnamdi cownu and his supporters are afflicted with death. Amen
Re: Oluchi Orji: Policeman Kills 5 Innocent People In Enugu, Blames Unknown Gunmen by oilyngbati(m): 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
If the tactless leader of the terrorist organization didn’t go about killing police and burning police stations, these types of deaths would have been avoided. The blame should be heaped on nnamdi cownu and his Ipob/ESN/unknown gunmen terrorists.
Re: Oluchi Orji: Policeman Kills 5 Innocent People In Enugu, Blames Unknown Gunmen by oilyngbati(m): 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
My prayer is for death to be afflicted on the families of nnamdi cownu, all Ipob members and all those that support this demonic cult organization called ipob
Re: Oluchi Orji: Policeman Kills 5 Innocent People In Enugu, Blames Unknown Gunmen by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
Rubbish.

Once they are killed they become innocent people according to the IPIG terrorist network. But when they are busy killing Police and Army officers, they are unknown Gun men.

They level of stupidity and hypocrisy in the SadEast is astonishing.
Lying SOBs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluchi Orji: Policeman Kills 5 Innocent People In Enugu, Blames Unknown Gunmen by Vicilo(m): 6:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
lalasticlala:
How Policeman Killed Five Innocent Persons, Tried To Blame Unknown Gunmen -Eyewitnesses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvkCd8kTrpE

Survivors of the Enugu shooting on Monday have revealed how a policeman woke up and starting shooting residents of the house he lived in.

He went on to claim that unknown gunmen had killed the victims and shot the survivors but the eyewitnesses refute his claim.

A widow of one of the victims, Oluchi Orji has called on government to help her and the children left behind by her husband.

I keep saying it, believe anything from anybody but not from Nigerian govt, Endsars case is one of the eye opener. A government that kills his own should never be trusted.
Re: Oluchi Orji: Policeman Kills 5 Innocent People In Enugu, Blames Unknown Gunmen by samwillyco1(m): 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2021
NIGERIANS are more afraid of SECURITY PERSONNELS than CRIMINALS under APC GOVERNMENT.

May GOD help US
Re: Oluchi Orji: Policeman Kills 5 Innocent People In Enugu, Blames Unknown Gunmen by DonCandido(f): 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2021

Re: Oluchi Orji: Policeman Kills 5 Innocent People In Enugu, Blames Unknown Gunmen by Livingstone124: 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
If I say wetin de my mind it fit cause another civil war.
Re: Oluchi Orji: Policeman Kills 5 Innocent People In Enugu, Blames Unknown Gunmen by Godswrath(m): 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
World come and see the fulani terrorists recruited into the Nigerian forces, they've started doing their bidding.
That's how they've been destroying institutions in the east and tagged it UGM.
Re: Oluchi Orji: Policeman Kills 5 Innocent People In Enugu, Blames Unknown Gunmen by EvangelistChuks(m): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
My only confidence is that the Most High God still ruleth in the affairs of men ;He said ,behold I come quickly and my reward is with me.At most they spend 80 more years,at most then Gods holy wrath if they don’t repent.

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Orji: Policeman Kills 5 Innocent People In Enugu, Blames Unknown Gunmen by Calitoscassius(m): 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
socialmediaman:
If you take a moment to observe Nigeria’s progress, you’ll notice the country has been dilapidating since independence, slowly, gradually. Education, security, infrastructure, public service has been decaying

The bad news is, it’s going to get worse! Corruption is a part of Nigeria’s culture now, and oil revenue will dwindle with a rising population. There will likely be so much poverty due to decline in quality education, high unemployment, politics and lack of resources.

Why am I telling you this? So that you know what lies ahead. You know the future you’re leaving for your children, and you decide what that future is. That future is in your hands. It’s my job to inform you, it’s up to you what you do with that information!
The absolute truth, truth and nothing but the truth But some nigerians are still in denial of this truth until the disaster turns up at their doorsteps.
Re: Oluchi Orji: Policeman Kills 5 Innocent People In Enugu, Blames Unknown Gunmen by Calitoscassius(m): 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
He is clearly mentally ill and frustrated. In nigeria nothing will happen to him, in the USA he will stand trial for multiple murders and be looking at atleast 90 years in prison. Nigeria is a shithole.
Re: Oluchi Orji: Policeman Kills 5 Innocent People In Enugu, Blames Unknown Gunmen by Clinton207: 11:40pm On Jun 22, 2021
Condolences to the families of the bereaved.

If this case is properly investigated there will be more things to know about the operations of the so tagged unknown gun men.
Re: Oluchi Orji: Policeman Kills 5 Innocent People In Enugu, Blames Unknown Gunmen by EMMY76: 1:30am On Jun 23, 2021
They are fulani terrorists in police uniform doing exactly what the igp instructed them to do in igboland.
Re: Oluchi Orji: Policeman Kills 5 Innocent People In Enugu, Blames Unknown Gunmen by Champagnegold: 7:01am On Jun 23, 2021
Kill the motherfucker police and if he have defendant add am. To hell with who dey they vex for my comment even the FG
Re: Oluchi Orji: Policeman Kills 5 Innocent People In Enugu, Blames Unknown Gunmen by DigitB: 8:28am On Jun 23, 2021
FTC and this rubbish is what you have as comment.

Learn to contribute to a post first before selling your market

mcayo:
Nigeria!!!

Do you want to master

*Affiliate Marketing*
*Forex and financial Market Trading Tutorial*
*Facebook Marketing*
*Email Marketing*
*Amazon FBA*
*Funnel Hacking*

From Amazing Guru's

*Adrian Morrison*
*Seth Godin*
*Peter Thiel*
*Seth Smith*
*Manuel Suarez and Ben Cummings*
*JR Fisher*
*Sam ovens*
*Dan loc*
*Cat Howell*
*Paolo Beringuel*
*Peter Pru*
*Tai Lopez*
*Anthony Alfonso*
*Billy Gene*

Message /+234817...9351926

DM for more info.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" / Kwankwaso Set To Return To APC / Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.