Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

⚫⚫⚫⚫ 666 ⭐ How Does The Bible Identify The Beast (part One) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ 666 ⭐ How Does The Bible Identify The Beast (part One) (732 Views)

Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming / Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) / Man Poses With 666 Inscription On His Forehead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

⚫⚫⚫⚫ 666 ⭐ How Does The Bible Identify The Beast (part One) by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
Answer: in the book of revelation 13

A. It rises from the sea (verse 1).

B. It is the composite of the four beasts in Daniel chapter 7 (verse 2).

C. The dragon gives it power and authority (verse 2).

D. It receives a deadly wound (verse 3).

E. Its deadly wound is healed (verse 3).

F. It is a strong political power (verses 3, 7).

G. It is a strong religious power (verses 3, 8 )

H. It is guilty of blasphemy (verses 1, 5, 6).

I. It wars with and overcomes the saints (verse 7).

J. It rules for 42 months (verse 5).

K. It has a mysterious number—666 (verse 18).

In part two I Will explain each letter from A to K

What each means and how to identify the beast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ 666 ⭐ How Does The Bible Identify The Beast (part One) by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
Answer:
A. It rises from the sea (verse 1).

B. It is the composite of the four beasts in Daniel chapter 7 (verse 2).

C. The dragon gives it power and authority (verse 2).

D. It receives a deadly wound (verse 3).

E. Its deadly wound is healed (verse 3).

F. It is a strong political power (verses 3, 7).

G. It is a strong religious power (verses 3, 8 )

H. It is guilty of blasphemy (verses 1, 5, 6).

I. It wars with and overcomes the saints (verse 7).

J. It rules for 42 months (verse 5).

K. It has a mysterious number—666 (verse 18).

In part two I Will explain each letter from A to K

What each means and how to identify the beast

Interesting and scary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ 666 ⭐ How Does The Bible Identify The Beast (part One) by peggywebbs(f): 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
Booking space... this topic has piqued my interest of late

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ 666 ⭐ How Does The Bible Identify The Beast (part One) by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2021
peggywebbs:
Booking space... this topic has piqued my interest of late

Nice am gathering Scriptures soon
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ 666 ⭐ How Does The Bible Identify The Beast (part One) by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:15am On Aug 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Interesting and scary
the man of sin will be revealed soon
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ 666 ⭐ How Does The Bible Identify The Beast (part One) by Nancy2020(f): 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2021
Who is the beast
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ 666 ⭐ How Does The Bible Identify The Beast (part One) by obonujoker(m): 11:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
It is pertinent to know that the Antichrist will have a false prophet
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ 666 ⭐ How Does The Bible Identify The Beast (part One) by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:16am On Aug 20, 2021
obonujoker:
It is pertinent to know that the Antichrist will have a false prophet

Yes you are correct the false prophet will act like the opposite of holy spirit

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ 666 ⭐ How Does The Bible Identify The Beast (part One) by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:14am On Aug 22, 2021
Question
BK, when Jesus was on Earth in the flesh, did He pray to Himself, or to His Father, God ?
BK, when Jesus ascended to Heaven, did He sit down at His own right hand, or the hand of God His Father ?

Answer

First you need to know who Jesus is
Jesus is complete man and complete God almighty

did He pray to Himself,......... As a complete man the scriptures commands all men to pray to God that why he equally has to obey this set of rules no exemption

He as a man has to feel what other men feel that how he can be the perfect sacrifice the thirst, hungers, shit, equally can die. All the things that can befall Adam can touch him because he is the second Adam

God was looking at his three dimensions existence when he created Adam Jesus is the real image of God so God did not just imagine the shape of Adam when creating Adam he was already like man just not flesh body but exactly the shape of man when he created Adam Adam is the image of God

Question
BK, when Jesus was on Earth in the flesh, did He pray to Himself, or to His Father, God ?
BK, when Jesus ascended to Heaven, did He sit down at His own right hand, or the hand of God His Father ?

Answer
The sitting at right hand of God means At the Rightfull place Jesus is God Almighty he is God sitting in his throne which is God's throne

It please God the father to dwell in Jesus all the God head dwell in Jesus there is nothing like Jesus sitting differently from God the father no

Notice when the disciples told Jesus we want to sit at your right and left side Jesus did not say no that left side is for my father rather he said it for those who God kept it for,,,, “Those places belong to those for whom they have been prepared.”,,, Jesus explains that it is God's decision who takes the seats of honour in Heaven,,,,

To understand this things
God manifest as the Father to do a specific work
God manifest as the son to equally do a specific work
God manifest as the holy spirit to do a specific work

When God manifest as the Father his personality is different from the son equally different from the holy spirit

Just like your soul personality is different from the body and the spirit

Your soul can speak

Your spirit can speak

Your body (flesh blood) can speak

I have explained this things many times in nairaland it all in the scriptures

The only reason I understand it because God revealed it to me and those who know it have confirmed it too if you do research

Nothing you ask me that I won't try to explain it besides I have seen Jesus on the throne holy spirit took me in the spirit to see him so I know what I speak.

Question
When Jesus says if you see Him, you see His Father... it obviously is just saying that He has the Father in Him, and that's why He acts just like God does.

Answer

Half wrong, Jesus
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ 666 ⭐ How Does The Bible Identify The Beast (part One) by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:01am On Aug 22, 2021
Question

Answer

did He pray to Himself,......... As a complete man the scriptures commands all men to pray to God that why he equally has to obey this set of rules no exemption
Why do people find it strange God praying or speaking to himself in genesis did God not speak to himself when he said let us make man.... In Hebrew God swear by himself
Hebrews 6:13
When God made his promise to Abraham, since there was no one greater for him to swear by, he swore by himself,

New Living Translation
For example, there was God’s promise to Abraham. Since there was no one greater to swear by, God took an oath in his own name, saying:

It just later as revealed information came in that we knew it one manifestations of God speaking to the other manifestation

He as a man has to feel what other men feel that how he can be the perfect sacrifice the thirst, hungers, shit, equally can die. All the things that can befall Adam can touch him because he is the second Adam

AND as God he Jesus can equally do what only God can do like forgive sins, raise himself back to life, cast out Devils with his finger which is the finger of God almighty
Notice God has ability to be in heaven and equally be on earth at the same time so as God the son on earth he can look up and call on God the father in heaven

Notice Jesus brought many new things which God the father said he will do on his own in the old testament

God was looking at his three dimensions existence when he created Adam Jesus is the real image of God so God did not just imagine the shape of Adam when creating Adam he was already like man just not flesh body but exactly the shape of man when he created Adam Adam is the image of God

Question

Answer
The sitting at right hand of God means At the Rightfull place Jesus is God Almighty he is God sitting in his throne which is God's throne

It please God the father to dwell in Jesus all the God head dwell in Jesus there is nothing like Jesus sitting differently from God the father no

Notice when the disciples told Jesus we want to sit at your right and left side Jesus did not say no that left side is for my father rather he said it for those who God kept it for,,,, “Those places belong to those for whom they have been prepared.”,,, Jesus explains that it is God's decision who takes the seats of honour in Heaven,,,,

When God manifest as the Father his personality is different from the son equally different from the holy spirit

Your soul can speak

Your spirit can speak

The only reason I understand it because God revealed it to me and those who know it have confirmed it too if you do research

Nothing you ask me that I won't try to explain it besides I have seen Jesus on the throne holy spirit took me in the spirit to see him so I know what I speak.

Question
When Jesus says if you see Him, you see His Father... it obviously is just saying that He has the Father in Him, and that's why He acts just like God does.

Answer

Half truth also because God almighty in the father is also in Jesus because Jesus is God Almighty too that why Bible calls him everlasting father too.

For to us a child i
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ 666 ⭐ How Does The Bible Identify The Beast (part One) by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:31am On Aug 22, 2021
Question

Answer

AND as God he Jesus can equally do what only God can do like forgive sins, raise himself back to life, cast out Devils with his finger which is the finger of God almighty
Notice God has ability to be in heaven and equally be on earth at the same time so as God the son on earth he can look up and call on God the father in heaven

Notice Jesus brought many new things which God the father said he will do on his own in the old testament

did He pray to Himself,......... Notice God has the ability to be in heaven and equally be on on earth at the same time, and the father can appear in heaven and the son can appear in heaven too at the same time
Why do people find it strange God praying or speaking to himself in genesis did God not speak to himself when he said let us make man.... In Hebrew God swear by himself

Hebrews 6:13
When God made his promise to Abraham, since there was no one greater for him to swear by, he swore by himself,

It just later as revealed information came in that we knew it one manifestations of God speaking to the other manifestation

God was looking at his three dimensions existence when he was speaking to himself as he created Adam
Jesus is the real express image of God so God did not just imagine the shape of Adam when creating Adam he was already like man just not flesh body but exactly the shape of man when he created Adam

Question

Answer

Your soul can speak

Your spirit can speak

Question

Answer

Half truth also because God almighty in the father is also in Jesus because Jesus is God Almighty too that
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ 666 ⭐ How Does The Bible Identify The Beast (part One) by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:30am On Aug 24, 2021
Is the wound a wound from God or man.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ 666 ⭐ How Does The Bible Identify The Beast (part One) by Nancy2020(f): 8:11am On Aug 25, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
Is the wound a wound from God or man.
I think it both
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ 666 ⭐ How Does The Bible Identify The Beast (part One) by Betscoreodds: 8:34am On Aug 26, 2021
Nancy2020:
I think it both
different churches interpret revelation differently.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ 666 ⭐ How Does The Bible Identify The Beast (part One) by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:31pm On Aug 26, 2021
Betscoreodds:
different churches interpret revelation differently.

The Beast and Antichrist are the same
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ 666 ⭐ How Does The Bible Identify The Beast (part One) by Nancy2020(f): 8:42am On Aug 29, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Interesting and scary
who is the physical Antichrist.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ 666 ⭐ How Does The Bible Identify The Beast (part One) by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
Be watchful and be awake
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ 666 ⭐ How Does The Bible Identify The Beast (part One) by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2021
Trust only Jesus
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ 666 ⭐ How Does The Bible Identify The Beast (part One) by obonujoker(m): 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2021
Is Barack Obama the Antichrist?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ 666 ⭐ How Does The Bible Identify The Beast (part One) by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
obonujoker:
Is Barack Obama the Antichrist?

I don't think so

The AntiChrist won't have a child.

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation Is Killing Me / "I Once Slept With Apostle Suleman"- Actress, Chioma Ifemeludike Confesses (vid) / Pastor Adeboye Ignores Vaccines But Prefer Prayer Worriors To Fight Covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.