Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

"I Once Slept With Apostle Suleman"- Actress, Chioma Ifemeludike Confesses (vid) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Once Slept With Apostle Suleman"- Actress, Chioma Ifemeludike Confesses (vid) (733 Views)

My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) / Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video / Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Moneyā€¯ (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Once Slept With Apostle Suleman"- Actress, Chioma Ifemeludike Confesses (vid) by Musicbloggers: 9:49am On Aug 21, 2021
Actress, Chioma Iffemeludike had made a shocking confession in a video shared in her Instagram page, says she once slept with Apostle Suleman
See the video here...

1 Like

Re: "I Once Slept With Apostle Suleman"- Actress, Chioma Ifemeludike Confesses (vid) by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 21, 2021
shocked
Re: "I Once Slept With Apostle Suleman"- Actress, Chioma Ifemeludike Confesses (vid) by gasparpisciotta: 9:53am On Aug 21, 2021
His sins have been forgiven and he should go and sin no more
Re: "I Once Slept With Apostle Suleman"- Actress, Chioma Ifemeludike Confesses (vid) by Aforxzy(f): 9:53am On Aug 21, 2021
Another one. Sule the randy pastor.
Re: "I Once Slept With Apostle Suleman"- Actress, Chioma Ifemeludike Confesses (vid) by Jerryherd: 9:54am On Aug 21, 2021
cool

According to her she confessed because she doesn't want to go to hell fire

My question to her is why did she not confess about all the men she has slept with ?! Why only Apostle Sulieman

Anyways his wife and church members at Auchi knows Apostle Sulieman is a brolosho... Many don't really care as Long as the Pastors prayers give them comfort during trying times and they have someone to console them with sweet words during this buhari hardship

1 Like

Re: "I Once Slept With Apostle Suleman"- Actress, Chioma Ifemeludike Confesses (vid) by hybrid11(m): 9:56am On Aug 21, 2021
I saw it on IG yesterday night... When we say most of our female actress make their money through hookups and clitocurrency, future is female crew will come out and spew trash

My dear God has forgiven you already
PST Suleiman bang king grin grin grin
Re: "I Once Slept With Apostle Suleman"- Actress, Chioma Ifemeludike Confesses (vid) by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:15am On Aug 21, 2021
To what purpose?
Re: "I Once Slept With Apostle Suleman"- Actress, Chioma Ifemeludike Confesses (vid) by MightySparrow: 10:17am On Aug 21, 2021
Do you mean, you swallow it all, everything?

Na you biko!!!
Re: "I Once Slept With Apostle Suleman"- Actress, Chioma Ifemeludike Confesses (vid) by triple996(m): 10:18am On Aug 21, 2021
This apostle suleman sef . Wetin be your problem oga?? Haba how. I don defend u I don Taya. Y u too like to de funicate like diz
Re: "I Once Slept With Apostle Suleman"- Actress, Chioma Ifemeludike Confesses (vid) by obonujoker(m): 10:36am On Aug 21, 2021
Another false accusation
Re: "I Once Slept With Apostle Suleman"- Actress, Chioma Ifemeludike Confesses (vid) by tillaman(m): 10:51am On Aug 21, 2021
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Once Slept With Apostle Suleman"- Actress, Chioma Ifemeludike Confesses (vid) by Kobojunkie: 11:58am On Aug 21, 2021
obonujoker:
Another false accusation
And you know this how? undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Once Slept With Apostle Suleman"- Actress, Chioma Ifemeludike Confesses (vid) by Image123(m): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
obonujoker:
Another false accusation

i wonder why people like Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi, Enenche, Olukoya never get these type of "false" accusations. undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Once Slept With Apostle Suleman"- Actress, Chioma Ifemeludike Confesses (vid) by punisha: 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2021
Witch hunt or this is who this man really is?
Re: "I Once Slept With Apostle Suleman"- Actress, Chioma Ifemeludike Confesses (vid) by 22jumpstreet: 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
Just passing through..

I won't stand in judgement of a man for a crime I am also guilty of...
I no join Vaseline crew, I dey do. I dey pay...

Favour, thank you oh, you take me to cloud 9 every Wednesday and Friday.. evening

Nobody should rat me out to my wife.
Re: "I Once Slept With Apostle Suleman"- Actress, Chioma Ifemeludike Confesses (vid) by paxonel(m): 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
The last accusation what was the outcome, was the apostle vindicated?

Re: "I Once Slept With Apostle Suleman"- Actress, Chioma Ifemeludike Confesses (vid) by Aganju849: 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
Pastor Sule oloko town council
Re: "I Once Slept With Apostle Suleman"- Actress, Chioma Ifemeludike Confesses (vid) by poshestmina(f): 1:46am On Aug 22, 2021
triple996:
This apostle suleman sef . Wetin be your problem oga?? Haba how. I don defend u I don Taya. Y u too like to de funicate like diz

grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Speaking In Tongues- A must for all believers. / Christmas is Ungodly,Satanic, and Pagan: True Christians Should Shun It / Christians Think The Mark Of Anti Christ Looks Like Vs What The Bible Paints.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.