Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,737 members, 7,820,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

BBN Prince Discloses True Reason Why His Relationship With Tolanibaj Didn't Work - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBN Prince Discloses True Reason Why His Relationship With Tolanibaj Didn't Work (511 Views)

Daddy Freeze On Ikoyi Registry: No Wonder My First Marriage Didn't Work Out / Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out / BBNaija: Tobi Addresses His Relationship With Regina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBN Prince Discloses True Reason Why His Relationship With Tolanibaj Didn't Work by MsDoris(f): 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2021
The drama between the housemates is getting more intense and interesting and we know now that Prince and Tolanibaj can never be an item again.

The latest episode of the Big Brother Naija lockdown reunion show revealed the real reason Prince and Tolanibaj's relationship sank, we also got to know that they are no longer friends and haven't spoken to each other since last year.

Responding to Ebuka about his relationship with Tolanibaj and why it didn't survive, Prince revealed that the fault was from Tolanibaj. 

According to him, he tried his best to make it work because he really liked her, but she was unbearable. 

She kept demanding things that he couldn't give, things like; not talking to some housemates he really liked, being around her always and dishing the company of his Male friends, PDA (Public display of love) and few other things. 

Added that her little stunt with Neo made him give up on her.

Prince went on to add that he is surprised she is being bitter towards him and accusing him of all sorts of things when she is aware of the real reason they didn't work out.

Tolanibaj who wasn't happy with the things Prince was saying stated that he wasn't man enough because if he was man enough, she wouldn't have gone for Neo.

See update/ watch videos here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/06/bbnaija-reunion-i-tried-my-best-prince.html

Re: BBN Prince Discloses True Reason Why His Relationship With Tolanibaj Didn't Work by Fahdiga1: 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2021
Trashy news
Re: BBN Prince Discloses True Reason Why His Relationship With Tolanibaj Didn't Work by kenzysmith: 4:51pm On Jun 22, 2021
Oga u never love her u only acted it for d camera

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Unveils Dakore Egbuson-akande As Brand Ambassador / My Birthday Will Be Like Obi Cubana Mother's Burial And Not In Nigeria-bobrisky / #bbnaija2021: Maria Talks About Loving Her Black Side More.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.