Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,600 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink (22124 Views)

ABU Prof Umar Muhammed Ka'oje Returns N1,153,953.36 NDA Wrongly Paid To Account / Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) Expels Students For Protesting Insecurity / The Individual Being Paraded As UTME Highest Scorer Is Not Known To JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by lalasticlala(m): 5:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
Segalink SEGA Leveilleur®__ wrote:

It came to my notice that of the 48 suspects illegally paraded as kidnappers in Abuja a while back, half of them were University of Abuja students. Despite the fact that the case against these youth were struck out for lack of diligent prosecution, the University rusticated them.

https://twitter.com/segalink/status/1407224039203127302?s=09

"Good morning sir..
I want to say a big thank you for your help sir.
May God His infinite mercies continually to empower you.
May His protection and blessing always be upon you and yours in Jesus name! Amen.

Good evening sir.
You remember the 48 people paraded as kidnappers in February 2020. Half of them were unibuja students my nephew being one of them.

The case was charged to court and the case was thrown out due to lack of evidence by the police.

Now sir, unibuja has unjustly expelled them from school. No panel, no investigation, no chance to hear the you men's side of the story, just straight expulsion.

Please sir what can you advise us sir and how can you be of help sir? We're totally confused."

4 Likes

Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by Lordgel: 5:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
It happens only in Nigeria

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by Fahdiga1: 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2021
Same way many innocent Igbo youths are being arrested by security agents and tagged unknown gunmen without evidence and are told to pay millions of naira before releasing or killing them. Don't be surprised that the expelled students might be of southern extraction. Too many injustices in Nigeria because most victims are not of Fulani stock

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by fernandez1(m): 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2021
Justice deny,......Nigeria will definitely kill your dream

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by xpressionx(m): 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2021
Tinubu with evidence of bullion van,Mallami with evidence of using vpn and trading Bitcon are held in high esteem and celebrated.
While people who were acquitted for lack of evidence are rusticated from school.

I SAY IT AGAIN,NO JUSTICE IN THIS COUNTRY.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by szczescie(m): 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
I miss twita

2 Likes

Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by noobs123: 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
This happens when you arrest before investigating.

2 Likes

Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by helinuesIsaMumu: 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
Almost all the rusticated students are Igbos. The injustice going on in this country....
Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by dynicks(m): 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
Cow nation effect!!
Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by Romanoff(f): 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
E no dey hard for that school to expel students.

I was still a student when Igwe and Titi were expelled cause of the SUG protest.

The protest was held cause a student was hacked with a machete along the boys hostel at night, they rushed him to the clinic only for the nurses to say there was no cotton wool.

The clinic didn't have light sef, na candle the staff on for the clinic. Na wetin cause protest be that o.

24 Likes

Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
grin
Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by DDDEnterprises: 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
Imagine if Twitter was open; the impact it can make in this situation...

And about this, local man cannot can anymore. Nigeria just dey disappoint person left right.

1 Like

Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by Ubykcee(m): 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
It is well
Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by Generalwoodz(m): 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
Only in UAR cry
You'll be treated like a fuccking piece of shit if you're nobody.
Poverty is a sin and to be poor in a country like Nigeria is deadly. Imagine if they wrongly picked a son of a minister, the whole team of policemen that was involved wouldn't survive outright demotion...

In anything you do.

Just make sure you hustle hard and jet out quickly!
It's better to watch all these shity happenings from countries like Canada, USA, Australia and most European countries! It's way better. No positive changes just cow discussions and debates for the past 6years!

God no go shame us. If you get soap, pls cut for me and if you Sabi road abegi I wan follow you cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by Dozie32(m): 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
Chai so na so village people later locate my man for school.
Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by Guyman02: 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
The school authorities thought they wanted to hijack the job of invaders from Futa Jalon, how many herdsmen that have kidnapped for ransom have been paraded and charged to court?
It's a pity what Buhari has reduced the country into

2 Likes

Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by Franking: 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
They should sue whoever paraded them wrongly. It's straightforward defamation resulting in the obvious.

4 Likes

Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by crossfm: 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
Hehehe.

Every one want to flex muscle, just like our darling daddy.

The only country where everything goes.
Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by 900warriorz: 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
Aye One Nigeria ma bomb ni cheesy
Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by Bahamas95(m): 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
Some prisoners in Nigerian prisons are innocent, they were just victims of circumstance.

My friend was almost jailed last year for what he knew nothing about, it was a case of mistaken identity. If not for his uncle that acted swiftly he would have been serving jail term now. Nigeria is cursed!

3 Likes

Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by gambia(m): 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
Welcome to Nigeria.
Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by maiquel: 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
Exactly what I was saying in the other thread, this one happens to be my Alma mata .. I know how things work here... Once your case gets to the Senate, all that is left is prayers. Hopefully there'll be a turnaround on this matter.
Imagine being acquitted by a court yet you're still punished for a crime you didn't commit.
angry

6 Likes

Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by Aremwayne: 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2021
H
Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2021
Every one is assuming the students were expelled for kidnapping

The original report stated it was for cultish activities if I recall

None of the original reports on the matter stated that the students were punished for kidnapping...nor is there any report of their being arraigned in court.
Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by poshestmina(f): 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2021
What is even wrong with NPF?
If they are not extorting ,killing ,going on Illegal and unwarranted house searching and wrong arrest,they are parading innocent people.

What is wrong with those idiots?
In saner countries ,they investigate ,arrest , investigate againand make sure the person is truly a culprit beforing "parading" ,this ones will just mass raid ... BOOM .. call photographers and tag them people whatever crime/offence they deem fit.

Very useless things!
Tueh!!!

1 Like

Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by angelfallz(m): 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2021
A good number of young men that are paraded as armed robbers, cultists, rapists, kidnappers, unknown gunmen etc are innocent men that were taken from the streets.

4 Likes

Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
When a dictator is in power with zero regard for human right, then every other government body will show the same oppressive tendencies and following suit. Well done Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Children Hate Schools In Nigeria (+PICTURES) / Tinuade Okoro Is Ghana's Best Graduating Medical Student / Obasanjo Almost Killed Me As A UNILAG Student!!! —Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.