Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

My Father Refused To Train Me Because I’m A Girl Child – Actress Eucharia Anunob - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Father Refused To Train Me Because I’m A Girl Child – Actress Eucharia Anunob (452 Views)

Beautiful New Photos Of Adaeze Onuigbo, Nollywood Child Actress / Meet Jasmine Morenike, 6-Year-old Child Actress And Model (Photos) / Ali Baba: "My Father Refused To Wear Pants (Trousers) Since 1998" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Refused To Train Me Because I’m A Girl Child – Actress Eucharia Anunob by wwwihy: 5:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
Veteran actress, Eucharia Anunobi, has revealed that her father refused to train her beyond high school because she was a female child.

The actress took to Instagram on Tuesday to share a video of herself, as she celebrated her achievements and recounted her experiences while growing up.

She wrote, “If you are still in doubt about God’s grace, read the caption below.

“I’m still in awe of God. He changes destinies in a twinkling of an eye. He is the rule breaker.

“He doesn’t need anyone’s permission to bless someone.

“Just look at the girl, whose rich father refused to train after high school, that he had no need for a girl child; that the female gender is useless to him and can’t carry his name anywhere.

“This girl child struggled all by herself, and is a model, a former beauty queen, a famous superstar actress, and a preacher.

“Now that girl child is a Ph.D. holder in Christian Education and Ministerial Arts.

“And she has engraved her father’s name on the map of the world and still carving it and will keep carving it until the return of Jesus Christ.

“I am that girl child and my name is Apostle Dr Eucharia Akuwa Anunobi. Celebrate God on my behalf”

https://punchng.com/my-father-refused-to-train-me-because-im-a-girl-child-actress-eucharia-anunobi/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father Refused To Train Me Because I’m A Girl Child – Actress Eucharia Anunob by MadamVanessa(f): 5:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
Congratulations on your achievement so far.

But blaming your father because he refused to train you in school is height of stupidity on your own side. I don't think it was a deliberate action from your father,he was only doing what the society then was doing. For him to trained his male children, shows that he was a responsible father. Stop blaming your father, but wbe thankful to him always, without him making love to your mother that day, you won't have existed, and all these things you mentioned, won't have been achieved.
Re: My Father Refused To Train Me Because I’m A Girl Child – Actress Eucharia Anunob by lokobyforch(m): 5:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
Everyone deserves a chance, gender regardless.
The only limitation capable of stoping you is YOU.
Re: My Father Refused To Train Me Because I’m A Girl Child – Actress Eucharia Anunob by IJOBA11: 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
EFULEFU ARDA YOU NOR GET STORY TO TELL AGAIN grin
Re: My Father Refused To Train Me Because I’m A Girl Child – Actress Eucharia Anunob by DDDEnterprises: 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2021
Wow! Inspiring.
Re: My Father Refused To Train Me Because I’m A Girl Child – Actress Eucharia Anunob by triple996(m): 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2021
A thread 4 feminist to mastubate grin
Re: My Father Refused To Train Me Because I’m A Girl Child – Actress Eucharia Anunob by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2021
Madam congratulations, this is the way black people think, they like discrimination, Police discriminate against civil defense, soldier against police, BSC against HND, HND against NCE, Igbo against Hausa, Yoruba , male against female , Living faith against Catholic, Pentecostal against orthodox etc... God thanks for made a black man but

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father Refused To Train Me Because I’m A Girl Child – Actress Eucharia Anunob by owobokiri(m): 5:43pm On Jun 22, 2021
You were a dunce maybe!
If you were that smart, he would found a way to send you to school, unless he was dirt poor, in which case you can't be so hard on him...
Re: My Father Refused To Train Me Because I’m A Girl Child – Actress Eucharia Anunob by NwaAmaikpe: 12:49am On Jun 23, 2021
shocked

Does your PH.d have an academic transcript?
Re: My Father Refused To Train Me Because I’m A Girl Child – Actress Eucharia Anunob by Emodeee: 8:41am On Jun 23, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Congratulations on your achievement so far.

But blaming your father because he refused to train you in school is height of stupidity on your own side. I don't think it was a deliberate action from your father,he was only doing what the society then was doing. For him to trained his male children, shows that he was a responsible father. Stop blaming your father, but wbe thankful to him always, without him making love to your mother that day, you won't have existed, and all these things you mentioned, won't have been achieved.

Bar man. you know what to do.

(1) (Reply)

Some Juice Wrld's Songs You May Have Never Heard Of / WOW!! Celebrities, Comedians And Business Icons Show Up For Obi Cubana's Mothe / The Expensive Lifestyle Of Lionel Messi & His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.