Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

ESN Shooting Cows In Delta State Is Similar To Method Advised By Ghana President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Shooting Cows In Delta State Is Similar To Method Advised By Ghana President (3259 Views)

Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo / Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo / ESN Shooting Sporadically To Scare People To Lock Business And Go Home At Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ESN Shooting Cows In Delta State Is Similar To Method Advised By Ghana President by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2021
It looks like Ghana has been enforcing the policy of slaughtering and barbecuing Fulani cows, trespassing their farmlands for quite a few years now. That’s why you hardly hear of Fulani Herdsmen and farmer clashes in Ghana as frequently as in Nigeria.

I am almost tempted to believe that ESN is copying the same tactics in Delta State and elsewhere. Do you agree ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Shooting Cows In Delta State Is Similar To Method Advised By Ghana President by KingOKON: 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2021
Even a dead chicken knows the writings of IPOB

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Shooting Cows In Delta State Is Similar To Method Advised By Ghana President by profilemessages: 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
when the going gets tough only,the tough gets going

normally its the cattle rearer that ought to be held responsible and may be two three four or five of his cows be sold to compensate the sacked farm

but as we can see we are now in BARBARISM

THEN LAW OF MOSES APPLIES

EYE FOR EYE, TOOTH FOR TOOTH, WOUND FOR WOUND, NOSE FOR NOSE ,

EQUAL FOR EQUAL

next time they will think twice before eating where they didnt sow
Re: ESN Shooting Cows In Delta State Is Similar To Method Advised By Ghana President by MalcoImX: 6:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
Rationalizing injustice.

If Fulani retaliates now you'll come with your iPoB headlines like:

'Fulani destroyed village in Delta, kill 4 people,'

But you won't tell us what the Fulani suffered.
Re: ESN Shooting Cows In Delta State Is Similar To Method Advised By Ghana President by Waterysperm: 6:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
MalcoImX:
Rationalizing injustice.

Tell your coward fula brothers to retaliate now that tempers are high and let's see if they have two heads or their bodies made of iron. Very soon, you all will reunite with your brothers in Niger and Chad republic.

13 Likes

Re: ESN Shooting Cows In Delta State Is Similar To Method Advised By Ghana President by MalcoImX: 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
Waterysperm:

Tell your coward fula brothers to retaliate now that tempers are high and let's see if they have two heads or their bodies made of iron. Very soon, you all will reunite with your brothers in Niger and Chad republic.

And you will go to Central African Republic or Cameroon where Igbos originated from

1 Like

Re: ESN Shooting Cows In Delta State Is Similar To Method Advised By Ghana President by updatechange(m): 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2021
Way to go...
Re: ESN Shooting Cows In Delta State Is Similar To Method Advised By Ghana President by Akudaisi: 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
MalcoImX:

And you will go to Central African Republic or Cameroon where Igbos originated from
your own delusionment supercede any I have seen before iyi

6 Likes

Re: ESN Shooting Cows In Delta State Is Similar To Method Advised By Ghana President by MalcoImX: 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
Akudaisi:
your own delusionment supercede any I have seen before iyi

Where else did the Igbo originate from?

You think we don't know?
Re: ESN Shooting Cows In Delta State Is Similar To Method Advised By Ghana President by Shokoloko(f): 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
MalcoImX:

Source?
Re: ESN Shooting Cows In Delta State Is Similar To Method Advised By Ghana President by Mangekyo: 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2021
MalcoImX:
Rationalizing injustice.

Look, don't be a fool.
No one is scared of Fulanis retaliation!
The fulanis will retaliate and the police won't harm them. But should you retaliate, the police will come for you. That is the situation.

If the police and military sits out and see who wins the fight, Fulanis for Don finish since
Re: ESN Shooting Cows In Delta State Is Similar To Method Advised By Ghana President by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
KingOKON:
Even a dead chicken knows the writings of IPOB

How can it know since it is dead ? Next time think before talking.

4 Likes

Re: ESN Shooting Cows In Delta State Is Similar To Method Advised By Ghana President by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
MalcoImX:

Are you on drugs ?
Re: ESN Shooting Cows In Delta State Is Similar To Method Advised By Ghana President by Akudaisi: 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
MalcoImX:

Where else did the Igbo originate from?

You think we don't know?
tell us how Igbo originate from Central Africa or Cameroon?,is it by physical features, language or what because since I have been seeing Igbo DNA results I have never seen anything in Africa beyond West,East and South,so prove that Igbo originate from Central Africa/Cameroon now
Re: ESN Shooting Cows In Delta State Is Similar To Method Advised By Ghana President by MalcoImX: 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
Shokoloko:

Source?

You people only ask of source when things aren't going your way.
Re: ESN Shooting Cows In Delta State Is Similar To Method Advised By Ghana President by ivolt: 8:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
While open grazing should be banned that picture is actually fake news.
Re: ESN Shooting Cows In Delta State Is Similar To Method Advised By Ghana President by MalcoImX: 8:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

Are you on drugs ?
You must be joking!
Re: ESN Shooting Cows In Delta State Is Similar To Method Advised By Ghana President by BiafIntel: 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
MalcoImX:
Rationalizing injustice.

Why are your fulanis not retaliating in Ghana, the Central African Republic, Mali, and Burkina Faso? Why retaliate only in nigeria? Because there are so many foolish ethnic groups in nigeria that envy Igbo people and make it possible for fulanis to operate with impunity.

3 Likes

Re: ESN Shooting Cows In Delta State Is Similar To Method Advised By Ghana President by MalcoImX: 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
BiafIntel:

Why are your fulanis not retaliating in Ghana, the Central African Republic, Mali, and Burkina Faso? Why retaliate only in nigeria? Because there are so many foolish ethnic groups in nigeria that envy Igbo people and make it possible for fulanis to operate with impunity.
For the same reason, why aren't the Fulani so problematic in other countries if not for iPoBic shenanigans and xenophobia in Nigeria?
Re: ESN Shooting Cows In Delta State Is Similar To Method Advised By Ghana President by Shokoloko(f): 9:10pm On Jun 22, 2021
MalcoImX:

That's the right thing. If I know it, I would not ask for the source? If I don't know it, I ask for the source so that I can know. I'll go and do more research. Without a source how do you research?

No one knows it all. People should strive for knowledge.
I personally don't like baseless information. Go through my posts. I don't manufacture news. I dont like when IPOB supporteres manufacture news and I don't like when young boys like you manufacture news.
Re: ESN Shooting Cows In Delta State Is Similar To Method Advised By Ghana President by Shokoloko(f): 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
MalcoImX:

Do you have a source so others can learn?

Re: ESN Shooting Cows In Delta State Is Similar To Method Advised By Ghana President by KingOKON: 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

How can it know since it is dead ? Next time think before talking.

To tell you how dumb Igbos are
Re: ESN Shooting Cows In Delta State Is Similar To Method Advised By Ghana President by Joromi1: 9:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
Re: ESN Shooting Cows In Delta State Is Similar To Method Advised By Ghana President by OBALOLA55(m): 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2021
MalcoImX:
Rationalizing injustice.

ATTACK AND RUN NOR BE WAR, TELL YOUR BORORO HERD TERRORIST BRETHREN TO CONFRONT ODUA PEOPLES CONGRESS OR ESN FACE TO FACE WITHOUT ANY AID FROM THE TERRORIST GOVERNMENT

1 Like

Re: ESN Shooting Cows In Delta State Is Similar To Method Advised By Ghana President by Antivirus92(m): 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2021
MalcoImX:
For the same reason, why aren't the Fulani so problematic in other countries if not for iPoBic shenanigans and xenophobia in Nigeria?
fulanis not problematic in other african countries?
why then did ghana give a shoot at sight order?
why were they massacred in central africa republic?
The people fulanis have been slaughtering in benue,plateau,zamfara, northern kaduna etc, are they also ipobians?
Re: ESN Shooting Cows In Delta State Is Similar To Method Advised By Ghana President by MalcoImX: 12:04am On Jun 23, 2021
Shokoloko:

That's the right thing. If I know it, I would not ask for the source? If I don't know it, I ask for the source so that I can know. I'll go and do more research. Without a source how do you research?

No one knows it all. People should strive for knowledge.
I personally don't like baseless information. Go through my posts. I don't manufacture news. I dont like when IPOB supporteres manufacture news and I don't like when young boys like you manufacture news.

Give me, maybe, around the weekend

The revelation I may make may even make Nnamdi Kanu abandon Biafra.

I'll tag you
Re: ESN Shooting Cows In Delta State Is Similar To Method Advised By Ghana President by MalcoImX: 12:07am On Jun 23, 2021
OBALOLA55:
ATTACK AND RUN NOR BE WAR, TELL YOUR BORORO HERD TERRORIST BRETHREN TO CONFRONT ODUA PEOPLES CONGRESS OR ESN FACE TO FACE WITHOUT ANY AID FROM THE TERRORIST GOVERNMENT

Why is everything fight, fight to the Igbo people. Aren't there other avenues for calming tensions?
Re: ESN Shooting Cows In Delta State Is Similar To Method Advised By Ghana President by MalcoImX: 12:09am On Jun 23, 2021
Antivirus92:
fulanis not problematic in other african countries?
why then did ghana give a shoot at sight order?
why were they massacred in central africa republic?
The people fulanis have been slaughtering in benue,plateau,zamfara, northern kaduna etc, are they also ipobians?
Don't believe iPoB and their news. They are the most unreliable source if news in Nigeria.
Re: ESN Shooting Cows In Delta State Is Similar To Method Advised By Ghana President by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 23, 2021
KingOKON:

To tell you how dumb Igbos are

If a chicken is dead it has no life in it and is therefore brain dead. So tell me how can a dead chicken that is brain dead can think, and by inference identify the writings of IPOB members ? Who is the dumb one now ?
Re: ESN Shooting Cows In Delta State Is Similar To Method Advised By Ghana President by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 23, 2021
MalcoImX:

I'll tag you

Oh, you have this Pearl of information about the origin of the igbos , but you are unable to provide us with at least a teaser, you know , like a few sentences before the main event this weekend ?

You should do more comedy - LMAO

Jokers everywhere.
Re: ESN Shooting Cows In Delta State Is Similar To Method Advised By Ghana President by nlreserve: 12:35am On Jun 23, 2021
MalcoImX:
Rationalizing injustice.

What do you mean retaliate? Why do Fulani take cattle to people's farms in the first place?

So, people should just watch them take over their land? You are a complete fo0l. You fulanis are very stup1d. I hate you guys with passion
Re: ESN Shooting Cows In Delta State Is Similar To Method Advised By Ghana President by Shokoloko(f): 1:07am On Jun 23, 2021
MalcoImX:

I'll tag you

I look forward to it. Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Must Be President!" - Tinubu Drags Buhari To Court / Yaradua Should Work And Leave Obj / Come And See African Madness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.