Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Wike Begins Construction Of Ada George Flyover: Pictures & Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Begins Construction Of Ada George Flyover: Pictures & Video (43372 Views)

Wike Begins Construction Of Ikokwu Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / Update On Agege Pen-Cinema Flyover (Pictures) / Ganduje Inspect N2bn Shahuci Flyover (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Begins Construction Of Ada George Flyover: Pictures & Video by Kinematics: 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
Biafranboys:

[s]Descendant of property thieves we see you[/s]

Make your home state viable so that you people won't be running around for peanut.

Ndi potopoto use your head!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Begins Construction Of Ada George Flyover: Pictures & Video by molbic(m): 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
gifteddion:
All of you hailing Governor Wike i hope u all are in RIVERS STATE cos na us wey dey Rivers STATE know wetin dis man dey do us as it stands now we cant wait for this man to finish his tenure, Gov. WIKE is the worst Governor Rivers state has ever had if only we had listened to AMAECHI but we didn't cos we were bittered cos of the role he played in removing Goodluck Jonathan in Rivers PDP we r suffering and smiling. I PATIENCE JONATHAN for imposing WIKE on RIVERS
My verdict is that RIVERS PEOPLE ARE MOSTLY WICKED AND LAZY IN NATURE , THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM AND HAUSA FULANI PEOPLE IS VERY THIN , THEY HAVE THESE SELF ENTITLEMENT THAT'S VERY ANOYING JUST BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE THEY ARE OIL PRODUCING STATE . THAT'S WHY THEY FIND IT EASY IN CHOPPING PEOPLE'S HEAD OF WITHOUT REMORSE
Re: Wike Begins Construction Of Ada George Flyover: Pictures & Video by extol1(m): 10:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
Anymoment:
I was at omoku last month so I had to be ph too, baba, I do not see anything I should praise any Nigerian governor for, Lagos states alone generates what three west African countries generates together and yet we celebrate little things like buying vehicles for police . Given the money at wikes disposal nothing is going on in rivers state , ph looks dirty without any improvement in infrastructure, my state edo state is worse, we celebrated a pedestrian bridge at front of main gate in ugbowo, just one small substandard pedestrian bridge o
if you think Edo is worse then you have agree with that kogi is worst. the governor has no project to commission rather than invite nollywood stars and present and past Nigeria footballers to government house. instead of employing in the state, he is rather sacking workers, those that are not sack are owe salaries. may God deliver us from disaster in kogi state and Nigeria at all. stealing has become a norm under this government. you will just someone entering your house without fear of being caught
Re: Wike Begins Construction Of Ada George Flyover: Pictures & Video by Olodo24: 10:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
Na flyover we go chop? Flyovers didn't even ease the usual traffic at Garrison and Rumuokoro. The Ikokwu flyover was even unnecessary. All the flyovers are even in two LGAs. No job, no free education...just useless flyovers
Re: Wike Begins Construction Of Ada George Flyover: Pictures & Video by Realtalk20: 10:35pm On Jun 22, 2021
triple996:
Wike d Slayer of ipob
D guy above me is a super chronic wailler.
His legacy is everywhere
He might even be a Dotian self (dot people) grin

Mynd44 seun mukina2 OAM4j
Re: Wike Begins Construction Of Ada George Flyover: Pictures & Video by Anymoment: 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
Yahaya bello is an angel compared to obaseki, if only obaseki can do 50 percent of what yahaya bello has done we will sing his praises to high heavens, it’s not possible obaseki is better than any governor in Nigeria, he is not functional at all, he has totally abadoned governance, he has taken edo back to early 2000s
extol1:

if you think Edo is worse then you have agree with that kogi is worst. the governor has no project to commission rather than invite nollywood stars and present and past Nigeria footballers to government house. instead of employing in the state, he is rather sacking workers, those that are not sack are owe salaries. may God deliver us from disaster in kogi state and Nigeria at all. stealing has become a norm under this government. you will just someone entering your house without fear of being caught
Re: Wike Begins Construction Of Ada George Flyover: Pictures & Video by goslowgoslow(m): 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2021
otokx:

They said the riverine areas should wait till they produce a governor.
Is he the governor of Porthatcourt or governor of Rivers State?
Re: Wike Begins Construction Of Ada George Flyover: Pictures & Video by extol1(m): 10:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
Anymoment:
Yahaya bello is an angel compared to obaseki, if only obaseki can do 50 percent of what yahaya bello has done we will sing his praises to high heavens, it’s not possible obaseki is better than any governor in Nigeria, he is not functional at all, he has totally abadoned governance, he has taken edo back to early 2000s
yahaya bello has not done anything in kogi state. you can ask any kogite
Re: Wike Begins Construction Of Ada George Flyover: Pictures & Video by kinglaxon: 10:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
Re: Wike Begins Construction Of Ada George Flyover: Pictures & Video by goslowgoslow(m): 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
anny87:

Come to akwa ibom state where ekom Iman flyover has been built for almost six years now. Learn to appreciate good things, Wike is a good man. Keep it up Sir. God bless.
Nigerians chai Wike is now a good man because of flyover... suddenly they have forgotten how many people this man killed in 2015 just to get to power.
A man that have no single value for life.

Re: Wike Begins Construction Of Ada George Flyover: Pictures & Video by cybarinem(m): 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
FishFisher:
So PH main town is the only area that needs flyover and developments , what about the riverine areas that need good bridges, jetty's and boat transportation, the uplands nko that need good access roads. Mtcheew
u need flyover where there is no traffic?

1 Like

Re: Wike Begins Construction Of Ada George Flyover: Pictures & Video by cybarinem(m): 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Nigerians chai Wike is now a good man because of flyover... suddenly they have forgotten how many people this man killed in 2015 just to get to power.
A man that have no single value for life.
mumu.. what exactly do u know about 2015 and where the Bleep part of Nigeria are u from, future or past?
Re: Wike Begins Construction Of Ada George Flyover: Pictures & Video by akan102: 11:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
Jamie90:
Wike likes overdoing things. He commissioned like 6 flyovers and the roadblock no be here. I nearly lost consciousness at Garrison traffick the other day.

He should have taken it one at a time with the thought that flyovers take years to be completed. How are we going to survive till then?

Besides, PH is not the only place in Rivers
How many years does he have to take one at a time?
Re: Wike Begins Construction Of Ada George Flyover: Pictures & Video by discusant: 11:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
Flyover governor.

Poor education is reason why many state governors think that flyover is a sign of urban development.

They don’t understand that in other countries, a flyover is the last thing a developer would consider unless there is no space to build roundabout instead of flyover.
Re: Wike Begins Construction Of Ada George Flyover: Pictures & Video by loswhite(m): 11:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
RENOWNED2:
Wike wan use flyover finish us haha.. The man dey try sha but whats up with road sweeping, amaechi kept everywhere neat. Ph right now is dirty, sand everywhere for road, refuse guys are not timely anymore. wike, port harcourt no be lagos abeg. Sit up.
Nigerians complain about everything

1 Like

Re: Wike Begins Construction Of Ada George Flyover: Pictures & Video by Fahdiga1: 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
Onepeople:
are you living in portharcourt or just saying for sake of it? Building flyovers here and there within the same axis is development to you? No sort of your empowerment, attention is not given to other sectors of the economy only flyovers.
I am also dissapointed in that
Re: Wike Begins Construction Of Ada George Flyover: Pictures & Video by discusant: 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2021
Almaigaa:

You are calling Wike names, cause he sent Biafrans away from Rivers abi. grin grin grin grin
Typical almajiri commenting. Divide and rule to sustain your parasitic lifestyle in one Nigeria; to continue to fcuck the oil producing areas left, right and center.

Na only the Wikes you fit get with your tactic.
Re: Wike Begins Construction Of Ada George Flyover: Pictures & Video by cybarinem(m): 11:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
molbic:

My verdict is that RIVERS PEOPLE ARE MOSTLY WICKED AND LAZY IN NATURE , THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM AND HAUSA FULANI PEOPLE IS VERY THIN , THEY HAVE THESE SELF ENTITLEMENT THAT'S VERY ANOYING JUST BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE THEY ARE OIL PRODUCING STATE . THAT'S WHY THEY FIND IT EASY IN CHOPPING PEOPLE'S HEAD OF WITHOUT REMORSE
Now that u don't have any likes or shear, how do u feel? U should cry though
Re: Wike Begins Construction Of Ada George Flyover: Pictures & Video by Fahdiga1: 11:42pm On Jun 22, 2021
Almaigaa:

You are calling Wike names, cause he sent Biafrans away from Rivers abi. grin grin grin grin
Trash
Re: Wike Begins Construction Of Ada George Flyover: Pictures & Video by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:44pm On Jun 22, 2021
He is building easy route for escape when he's no longer has immunity as governor and Esn and ipob rivers branch come visiting, he don't want to be caught on traffic when boys knock on the door , only then u will know he is a fearful coward.
Re: Wike Begins Construction Of Ada George Flyover: Pictures & Video by Fahdiga1: 11:50pm On Jun 22, 2021
post=102991409:

He lacks manners cos he is dealing with Cownu and his brainwashed tins hiding in the forests killing igbos, and most importantly to us, the death of a close family member 'Miracle', being carried out by Igbos on the commandment of the mental animal called Cownu.
The thread was all over nairaland.com weeks back, and many news outlets online.
May it never be well with cownu wherever he is hiding and each and every member of his brainwashed animals.
The blood of the innocent igbos they have killed and caused to be killed will cry out on their heads.
They will all never witness the end of this year.
No be curse,
Na FACT.
Dear Manna,
All this your unproved allegations against peaceful IPOB doesn't concern me. I am neither IPOB member or an enemy of my country to warrant you casting aspersions on my post. Please be guided as we engage each other in a sensible and educative manner for the good of both of us. I commend and appreciate your patriotism so far on behalf of our dear country and I urge you to keep it up. My best wishes
Re: Wike Begins Construction Of Ada George Flyover: Pictures & Video by Fahdiga1: 11:51pm On Jun 22, 2021
bangging:
as he no gree prostrate to your fulani cow right?
Shatap
Re: Wike Begins Construction Of Ada George Flyover: Pictures & Video by SweetiliciousD: 12:25am On Jun 23, 2021
triple996:
Wike d Slayer of ipob
D guy above me is a super chronic wailler.
His legacy is everywhere
He might even be a Dotian self (dot people) grin

Dotian, the nightmare of Fulani and their stooges.

One zombie spotted!
Re: Wike Begins Construction Of Ada George Flyover: Pictures & Video by Ferrous(m): 12:48am On Jun 23, 2021
FishFisher:
So PH main town is the only area that needs flyover and developments , what about the riverine areas that need good bridges, jetty's and boat transportation, the uplands nko that need good access roads. Mtcheew

Do you ppl experience any traffic congestion there?
Re: Wike Begins Construction Of Ada George Flyover: Pictures & Video by Agugbadin: 1:05am On Jun 23, 2021
Welldone Mr Project, you doing well.
Re: Wike Begins Construction Of Ada George Flyover: Pictures & Video by Agugbadin: 1:13am On Jun 23, 2021
Olodo24:
Na flyover we go chop? Flyovers didn't even ease the usual traffic at Garrison and Rumuokoro. The Ikokwu flyover was even unnecessary. All the flyovers are even in two LGAs. No job, no free education...just useless flyovers

All the flyover when completed will make commuting in Portharcourt easy and stress-free. The traffic situation at Rumuokoro is caused by Bus and taxi drivers.
Re: Wike Begins Construction Of Ada George Flyover: Pictures & Video by afube: 1:42am On Jun 23, 2021
[quote author=Kinematics post=102994189][/quote]

I did not know you had buckets to spare, am sure there is more where that one came from! lol............you guys are toast anyway you wanna look at it.
Re: Wike Begins Construction Of Ada George Flyover: Pictures & Video by joina1: 1:50am On Jun 23, 2021
Re: Wike Begins Construction Of Ada George Flyover: Pictures & Video by HRMK: 3:15am On Jun 23, 2021
of what importance are bridges/flyovers to a hungry man?well,govs must award contracts!that is how the looting comes in easy.........hahahahaha
Re: Wike Begins Construction Of Ada George Flyover: Pictures & Video by Obakovicho: 3:44am On Jun 23, 2021
FishFisher:
Na tools dem dey handle
Re: Wike Begins Construction Of Ada George Flyover: Pictures & Video by EmekaA125(m): 3:56am On Jun 23, 2021
Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election / The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB / Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.