Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

The Free Guide To Successfully Landing Your First Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Free Guide To Successfully Landing Your First Job (127 Views)

5 Tips On Landing Your Dream Job Using Linkedin / How To Land Your First Job As A New Graduate / Join The Free Side Hustle Internship 4.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Free Guide To Successfully Landing Your First Job by Dottune(m): 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
Earlier this year a friend of mine helped a company with recruiting new staff. I assisted a bit so I understood firsthand when recruiters complain about not finding the right candidates or the candidates are not employable.

And it isn't the fault of graduates, we weren't just thought in school or had access to the right information or the way to go about it. Graduating with a good grade has always been the main focus.

The effort required to be a qualified candidate is so little and people are not aware of it.

I'll be teaching this and more for free.

(1) (Reply)

The Best PHP Assignment Assistance Online / Project Management Certification Institute Portharcourt, Rivers / Hairstylists Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.