Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Help !! Help !!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help !! Help !!! (1009 Views)

Help Help Help Oooooo / Help Help Please I Need Your Advise On Canada Visa / Please I Need Advice!!!help!! Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help !! Help !!! by hakym619(m): 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
Good day house. I'm currently confused and really hopeless. I'm in need of fund or a very cheap abroad school where i can pursue my dream of becoming a physical therapist with specialty in imternal medicine.

I left secondary school at an early age of 16 however I got admission to a diploma awarding institution 3 years afterwards, reason being that I always get denied admission to study medicine & sugery. The third trial was he most heartbreaking and it was the last camel that broke the horse's back.
I was denied admission by LASU after passing their cutoff mark due to the fact that I wasn't an indigene. This made me to have aversion against UTME .

Since I can't be staying home, my dad introduced me to an institution that awards Diploma certificate in Medical rehabilitation (physical therapy). I enrolled in the school at least so I can leave home after three years post secondary school. Initially I hated the course but over time I developed interest in it. Early this year I graduated from the school hoping to get BSC .

Sadly, there are some obstacles on my path to achieving this aim. There's no school in Nigeria that runs a BSC in my course hence I need to travel out. Travelling out will cost me a lot of naira in millions. Almost every day I comb the bet searching for cheap universities abroad. I'm tired of searching . I'm currently working to save some money within a period of 24month however by calculations , I won't be able to meet my goals in two years.

NB: I planned working not note than two years because of my age.

For this reason I need you (Reading this) to help suggest a tuition free university where I can study physical therapy outside the shore of Nigeria.

Mod help move to front Page cry
Cc: seun lalasticlala ishilove

1 Like

Re: Help !! Help !!! by Yankee76: 8:12am On Jun 23, 2021
Convert to judaism and become an Israeli citizen under law of return, You will then have access to free healthcare and school in Israel.
Re: Help !! Help !!! by Quelme: 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
hakym619:
Good day house. I'm currently confused and really hopeless. I'm in need of fund or a very cheap abroad school where i can pursue my dream of becoming a physical therapist with specialty in imternal medicine.

I left secondary school at an early age of 16 however I got admission to a diploma awarding institution 3 years afterwards, reason being that I always get denied admission to study medicine & sugery. The third trial was he most heartbreaking and it was the last camel that broke the horse's back.
I was denied admission by LASU after passing their cutoff mark due to the fact that I wasn't an indigene. This made me to have aversion against UTME .

Since I can't be staying home, my dad introduced me to an institution that awards Diploma certificate in Medical rehabilitation (physical therapy). I enrolled in the school at least so I can leave home after three years post secondary school. Initially I hated the course but over time I developed interest in it. Early this year I graduated from the school hoping to get BSC .

Sadly, there are some obstacles on my path to achieving this aim. There's no school in Nigeria that runs a BSC in my course hence I need to travel out. Travelling out will cost me a lot of naira in millions. Almost every day I comb the bet searching for cheap universities abroad. I'm tired of searching . I'm currently working to save some money within a period of 24month however by calculations , I won't be able to meet my goals in two years.

NB: I planned working not note than two years because of my age.

For this reason I need you (Reading this) to help suggest a tuition free university where I can study physical therapy outside the shore of Nigeria.

Mod help move to front Page cry
Cc: seun lalasticlala ishilove
You are just overworking yourself.

What's the difference between physiotherapy/medical rehabilitation and physical therapy?

There are a lot of university in Nigeria where you can run physiotherapy/medical rehabilitation, okay.... Case closed...
Re: Help !! Help !!! by hakym619(m): 9:10am On Jun 25, 2021
Quelme:
You are just overworking yourself.

What's the difference between physiotherapy/medical rehabilitation and physical therapy?

There are a lot of university in Nigeria where you can run physiotherapy/medical rehabilitation, okay.... Case closed...

I mentioned that I don't want to gain admission through UTME again. UTME is fraud besides the best of training for physical therapy practitioners can be best secured abroad.

Help sir !;

(1) (Reply)

Arabs And Indians Not Allowed To Cross Polish Border / What Should I Know Before Visiting Nigeria? / How Much Will I Need To Relocate To Canada, UK Or US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.