Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now (7697 Views)

My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness / My Wife Denies Me Sex Always / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by Munzy14(m): 12:03am On Jun 23, 2021
mariahAngel:

You ehn... cheesy

I no even know where to start from.
grin

Okwu kariri....Ikpe mara nwunye OP na...lol

But na truth I talk na?
Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by Munzy14(m): 12:27am On Jun 23, 2021
mariahAngel:

Who knows a spouse better if not their partner?
Op should've known better the level of play the wife could tolerate...
E get some kind play wey some people no dey fit handle.
Well, not that I'm justifying what Op's wife is doing to him...'cause it's not right.

Na you sabi undecided

I swear, I like her already!
Greet her for me. grin
Smh

Okwa SO wu special one?
Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by elmagnifico411(m): 12:50am On Jun 23, 2021
This one is there begging, crying, and asking his in-law to come help pacify his wife like he's still owing bride price. Abeg shift comot make we see true men. How can your wife sey she's never going to forgive u cos u jokingly pointed out that she's fat, as if she isn't. If she wan chop her sex, make she go chop am now. It's becos you're still coming home and showing her face.. if I were u, I'd do as if she doesn't exist and go fix myself outside. Yea, u heard me right, I'll go fix myself outside. I am a married man like u and my wife dare not punish me with sex.. na she go call her people come beg with way ladies full outside looking for men they'll call their own. Tell your wife sey she see person do am with oh! I hate nonsense
Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 23, 2021
mariahAngel:

You're kind and empathetic.
Thanks.
Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by Cutehector(m): 2:21am On Jun 23, 2021
cheesy
Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by Nobody: 2:37am On Jun 23, 2021
Serves you right! Next time , you watch what you say to a woman. Especially one who loved you enough to marry you. Mind you, it was marriage to you and the birthing of your children that made her fat. You still have the guts to rub it in her face by body shaming her.

Even though I don't support the aspect of unforgiveness on her part, I think you deserve to be taught a lesson or two for jam-talking.
One thing you should know is, everybody is not the same, as we all have different tolerance level and a limit to what we can stomach. Our attitude and reactions to issues also differ. So don't expect everyone to handle matters lightly.

You have really hurt her. Words are like eggs, once spoken/broken, can not be taken back. Right now, a lot will be going through her mind like, so all the while you have been looking at her with contempt and disgust..... You know? And that's why she left the room in case you don't know. So, you have to be careful what you say to a woman. Learn to bridle your tongue.

Yes, a woman can stay without sex for years. Very possible.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by efficiencie(m): 3:24am On Jun 23, 2021
ollins:
I Really don't know what to do anymore as I am so tired and frustrated of begging my wife for sex.
Ok,let me try and explain my plight,I have been married to my wife since 2010 and we have been blessed with two lovely boys.
This whole issue of my wife not wanting sex with me started in December last year 2020 when we were watching a documentary about people loosing weight and I told my wife playfully that she needs to loose weight but I regretted the words immediately I said them as she is sensitive about her weight,before then we had no problem whatsoever .
2 days later ,she told me that I made her angry by suggesting to her that she was fat and that she would never ever forgive me .
I immediately apologized that I was only joking but she said she would never ever forgive me,I went down on my knees to apologise but all to no avail,I then enlisted the help of my brother in law and mother in law to beg her for me,I even asked her best friend whom she is very fond of to beg for me but none of them could change her mind.
She then moved out of my room but we still maintained our marriage and House.
Right now she has vowed never to sleep with me,at a stage I started suspecting if she had someone else as she is always on the phone chatting but I have no proof that she is cheating.
I have tried everything I can to apologise to her all to avail,I am thinking of going to her church now to report to her pastor or something (we don't attend the same church).
The most painful thing in all this is that my wife knows I have high libido for sex and she chose that to punish me.
Please advise me on what to do because I am so confused and I can't believe my wife has refused me sex since December last year till now.
I am tired of masturbating,(a married man o,�)I have cried and all that to her and she told me something last night that chilled me to my bones which I am still trying to understand,she told me she can stay without sex for years if she is not interested, please � women in the House,is that possible?for a Married woman

Your wife has a terrible spirit operating in her...you two need deliverance! Seek the help of a seer or deliverance minister.
Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by duduade: 4:53am On Jun 23, 2021
ollins:
I Really don't know what to do anymore as I am so tired and frustrated of begging my wife for sex.
Ok,let me try and explain my plight,I have been married to my wife since 2010 and we have been blessed with two lovely boys.
This whole issue of my wife not wanting sex with me started in December last year 2020 when we were watching a documentary about people loosing weight and I told my wife playfully that she needs to loose weight but I regretted the words immediately I said them as she is sensitive about her weight,before then we had no problem whatsoever .
2 days later ,she told me that I made her angry by suggesting to her that she was fat and that she would never ever forgive me .
I immediately apologized that I was only joking but she said she would never ever forgive me,I went down on my knees to apologise but all to no avail,I then enlisted the help of my brother in law and mother in law to beg her for me,I even asked her best friend whom she is very fond of to beg for me but none of them could change her mind.
Right now she has vowed never to sleep with me,at a stage I started suspecting if she had someone else as she is always on the phone chatting but I have no proof that she is cheating.
I have tried everything I can to apologise to her all to avail,I am thinking of going to her church now to report to her pastor or something (we don't attend the same church).
The most painful thing in all this is that my wife knows I have high libido for sex and she chose that to punish me.
Please advise me on what to do because I am so confused and I can't believe my wife has refused me sex since December last year till now.
I am tired of masturbating,(a married man o,�)I have cried and all that to her and she told me something last night that chilled me to my bones which I am still trying to understand,she told me she can stay without sex for years if she is not interested, please � women in the House,is that possible?for a Married woman

And you posted this
Let me cut the story short. Had a fling with this girl, along the line she got pregnant. You know all that talk of "if you could sleep with her, then you must marry her" "if you got her pregnant then you must marry her", Iooking back now, I wished I hadn't listened to all those voices.

I knew in my heart that I didn't love her, even she knew but the pressure from the family was too much, I had to marry her. On my marriage day I was practically crying within me.

Her character is just opposite of all I wanted in a woman, she's barely educated, loud and loquacious.

That's my cross I am carrying today, stuck in a loveless marriage.

The warmth and Romance is absent from our home, we have not had intimacy since beginning of the year till now, we just have no interest anymore in each other. We are just living together for the sake of our child.

My question now is how does one cope�? Is this how I am going to live the rest of my life?

How

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by MrCodeSolo: 6:00am On Jun 23, 2021
ollins:

my broda no too reason am go far bcuz that's wat we get when we entered marriage with our one eyes closed embarassed
Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by phemmyfour: 6:06am On Jun 23, 2021
ollins:
Stop begging her
Make her jealous by getting a side chick, she ll come back begging for sex
Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by bukatyne(f): 7:21am On Jun 23, 2021
Some stories and reasoning on this site are stranger than fiction undecided
Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by 1kinggy(m): 8:01am On Jun 23, 2021
For her to tell you, her friends and family that she will never forgive you after begging her, FREE HER.

Typically, I won't involve others but as they are already involved, update them on her course of action.

After that, anything you do is between you and God.

A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by poshestmina(f): 9:44am On Jun 23, 2021
Nothing I hate and avoid more than unforgiving people...like I have to watch my words and actions every damn minute because you don't know what might trigger them undecided undecided undecided.

Op ,pele oh sad

3 Likes

Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by mariahAngel(f): 9:54am On Jun 23, 2021
Munzy14:

Smh
What? cheesy

Okwa SO wu special one?

Owu significant other.
Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by mariahAngel(f): 9:58am On Jun 23, 2021
Munzy14:

grin

Okwu kariri....Ikpe mara nwunye OP na...lol

But na truth I talk na?

It's true sha.
Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by Obakashdee(m): 11:47am On Jun 23, 2021
Carry 5k go lash olowho baba mi Dey disturb us
Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by LikeAking: 11:50am On Jun 23, 2021
ollins:

Go take the redpill.

This info has been all over NL for years.

Ignorant men like you wont read it.

Also read how to make friends and influence people.
Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by teegurl2(f): 11:54am On Jun 23, 2021
Honestly I don't understand. After my first baby, my husband said I have become fat....I started to work out and lost weight. Second baby same thing. He even said babe you are going out of shape. Lol

How can I take offence in that. Instead I saw it as a motivation to put in more effort in my weight loss goal.

I didn't find it insulting at all. I felt he just wanted me to look my best.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by LikeAking: 11:56am On Jun 23, 2021
elmagnifico411:
This one is there begging, crying, and asking his in-law to come help pacify his wife like he's still owing bride price. Abeg shift comot make we see true men. How can your wife sey she's never going to forgive u cos u jokingly pointed out that she's fat, as if she isn't. If she wan chop her sex, make she go chop am now. It's becos you're still coming home and showing her face.. if I were u, I'd do as if she doesn't exist and go fix myself outside. Yea, u heard me right, I'll go fix myself outside. I am a married man like u and my wife dare not punish me with sex.. na she go call her people come beg with way ladies full outside looking for men they'll call their own. Tell your wife sey she see person do am with oh! I hate nonsense

Na wetin Christian men dey suffer for marriage.

Can she try dis on the so called unbeliever?

We see been nice as weakness in Nigeria.

A real man will throw that woman out of the house.

Its over.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by Welcomme: 12:27pm On Jun 23, 2021
Oga, go get yourself a side chick and save yourself this stress.. Ignore her and don't ever beg her again. Never ask her for sex again but continue providing at because of your children.
Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by Munzy14(m): 12:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
mariahAngel:

What? cheesy

Owu significant other.
Nothing o...cheesy

Oooh, I am still in stone age..cheesy I no even sabi all this coded social media language...

Crack wu crack...Secretary ndi red pill anyi....grin
Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by Munzy14(m): 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
teegurl2:
Honestly I don't understand. After my first baby, my husband said I have become fat....I started to work out and lost weight. Second baby same thing. He even said babe you are going out of shape. Lol

How can I take offence in that. Instead I saw it as a motivation to put in more effort in my weight loss goal.

Nice thoughts.

Cc Mariahangel this is it...Na man weh really care and doesn't want to jeopardise what he share with the wife, will always help her checkmate her figure and others...

And na wife weh get understanding, will know it's a motivation for her to look peng for him.

Nwaanyi OP di wicked...grin

Ollins abeg where una the see this kind wicked wife?...Abeg tell us make we change location before person go follow u enter tunnel weh water flood.
Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by NoToPile: 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
crackhaus:

Lol @body shaming... Wahala be like wetin again

If a husband can't make a comment about his wife's weight (whether jokingly or seriously), who then on God's earth should tell her about her weight?

I hope you're not overweight yourself because we don't understand this your comment on the matter, miss sensitivity. grin

Two days ago, I made a comment to my SO about her bum and that she needs to start patronizing those women that sell yansh cream.
She responded by sending a picture of penis enlargement cream along with the price, straight to my WhatsApp

The argument that followed only lasted for about 5mins, everyone has moved on.
Some things really shouldn't matter...

The bolded sounds so hilarious grin grin grin
Great response.

As for the OP the only thing I can say is Yes a woman can go for so long without sex.
You guys should go and sort your issues ojare. But if you ask me, this comment you need to lose weight shouldn't elicit such reaction.
Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by frozen70(f): 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2021
ollins:

Her reaction is getting too much

You have tried all you can, even to kneel down to beg her

Well don't take it personal because it will hurt you more

Consider it as one of those things you can come across

Find a way to sort yourself out

She no longer cares if the marriage holds or not

Since that's the only weapon she has, ignore it if you can

Women are most complex of all humans
Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by Youngsage: 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
If she is truly fat and you decided to apologize to her instead of sticking with the truth that will eventually save her life then you are wicked.

The fact that she got so bitter even proves that there was a lot of truth elements in what you said that she needs to lose weight. She really needs to.

Obesity kills. Let her hit the gym and change her dieting habits!

Except it is a medical condition. Then if it is let her get medical help instead of sulking about her weight.

The only mistake you made @op was begging her in the first place! Stop that and carry on with your life happily. All you did was give her a caring advice!
Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by Youngsage: 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2021
teegurl2:

Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by elmagnifico411(m): 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
Aswearigad the thing dey pain me.. men go dey hustle day and night to make sure sey
home front is cool, one woman go come think sey sex na tool wey she fit use.. if I don warn u once or twice, better use your tongue count your teeth before I go ghost u. I really hate nonsense.
LikeAking:

Na wetin Christian men dey suffer for marriage.

Can she try dis on the so called unbeliever?

We see been nice as weakness in Nigeria.

A real man will throw that woman out of the house.

Its over.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by mariahAngel(f): 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
Munzy14:

Nothing o...cheesy

Oooh, I am still in stone age..cheesy I no even sabi all this coded social media language...

Crack wu crack...Secretary ndi red pill anyi....grin

Secretary? K'owu vice president cheesy
Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by mariahAngel(f): 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2021
Munzy14:

Nice thoughts.

Cc Mariahangel this is it...Na man weh really care and doesn't want to jeopardise what he share with the wife, will always help her checkmate her figure and others...

And na wife weh get understanding, will know it's a motivation for her to look peng for him.

That's why it's important for couples to be friends... So that they can joke about anything.
People should go for someone who matches their sense of humour.
Like me, I don't enjoy the company of people that are too serious.

Nwaanyi OP di wicked...grin

Ollins abeg where una the see this kind wicked wife?...Abeg tell us make we change location before person go follow u enter tunnel weh water flood.

I gbuola op final! grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by Raalsalghul: 4:20pm On Jun 23, 2021
ollins:

And you call yourself a man.

Spits! angry

5 Likes

Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by crackhaus: 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2021
mariahAngel:

I swear, I like her already!
Greet her for me. grin
NoToPile:

The bolded sounds so hilarious grin grin grin
Great response.
cool
Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by crackhaus: 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
mariahAngel:

Secretary? K'owu vice president cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See This 4 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design / What Is Your Brother's Wife's Brother To You? / Ladies, Can you marry a guy who Is Less Educated or earns less Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.