Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Why You Should Appreciate A Genuine "1 Like" & "1 Share" On The Nairaland-agric - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why You Should Appreciate A Genuine "1 Like" & "1 Share" On The Nairaland-agric (161 Views)

Earn FREE Usdt From A Genuine App / Cutix Plc Directors Propose Over N264 Mn Dividend Plus 1 For 1 Share Bonus / Do you desire a genuine property in Lagos with C of O at an affordable price? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Appreciate A Genuine "1 Like" & "1 Share" On The Nairaland-agric by MessiahMARLIANS: 11:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
The Agricultural Section of Nairaland remains ONE of The ULTIMATE Section on Nairaland.

I refer to The Agricultural Section of Nairaland as The ULTIMATE Section on Nairaland because it has been THE MOST USEFUL Section to Humanity in Nigeria/Afrika.

Do not get me wrong.

There are other USEFUL Sections on Nairaland;

However; The Agricultural Section Supercedes All other Sections when We relate USEFULNESS on The regards of YOUTH PRODUCTIVITY and PROFIT ORIENTATION.

Just like other Sections on Nairaland, The Agricultural Section provides Information.

But it doesn't Attract Much Traffic like The POLITICAL, RELIGION, BUSINESS and INVESTMENT Sections.

However; None of This Section has provided The HIGH RATE of YOUTH PRODUCTIVITY and PROFIT ORIENTATION which The AGRICULTURAL Section has provided.

Why Am I Concerned About "YOUTH PTODUCTIVITY" and "PROFIT ORIENTATION"

This Section has raised Many People from ZERO To HERO Level in Little Time.

I remember I Learnt Almost Every Valuable Thing I Know About AGRICULTURE from The AGRICULTURAL SECTION OF NAIRALAND, despite The fact That I graduated as An AGRICULTURAL Engineer from The FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, AKURE.

I can categorically say that One-Third of The Millions of Naira which I've earned on Planet - Earth has been from The Agricultural Section of Nairaland since my days of SELLING QUAIL EGGS as I've also PASSIONATELY Written to EDUCATE The General Public on various Niches of Agriculture.

My Next Sensitization Epistle will explain.
Re: Why You Should Appreciate A Genuine "1 Like" & "1 Share" On The Nairaland-agric by MessiahMARLIANS: 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2021

Let The Picture Talk.

Re: Why You Should Appreciate A Genuine "1 Like" & "1 Share" On The Nairaland-agric by MessiahMARLIANS: 11:34pm On Jun 22, 2021
What Does This Picture Interprete To You ?

Picture-Talks.

Let The Picture Talk.

(1) (Reply)

Scrap Buyers Needed Urgently....... / Let Me Show You How To Get $10,000 To $100,000. Via Forex  Broker , That Will Gi / *THE ACES* I Call This Portable Luxury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.