Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Trade Like A Professional! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Trade Like A Professional! (158 Views)

Trade Like A Pro And Earn Almost Daily Wit This / How To Trade Like A Pro Using SMC (smart Money Concept) Trading Strategy / Learn How To Trade Forex Like A Pro In 1month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trade Like A Professional! by frostguy: 10:08am On Jul 05, 2021
Hi there,

Due to the fraudulence and distrust perpetuated by a lot of people who claim to be traders , i have decided to create a Trading Signal Generator that gives an individual access to trade the world financial market, without necessarily given money to someone to trade on his/her behalf.

The Trading Signal Generator analysis the market like a Pro and once a signal is detected is instantly display on a separate window below your chart with the : ENTRY, STOPLOSS AND TARGET PROFIT .So once the Target profit is Hit it will also be display on the screen as well.Thus this make trading exciting and physiological stress often encounter by Traders.

You may be wondering why am i doing this (if it so good enough i should keep it to myself) well i have goal to empower a limited number of people who have suffered so much in the hand of the brokers and are willing to emancipate themselves from such limitations..

Note the success rate of the Trading Signal Generator is between 80%-90%. and it works on a higher time frame (H1-H4). Below is screen- shot of the performance of the interesting software.

You can get across to me if you interested (call or whatsapp me) on 0..9.0.5.9.1.3.7.4.8.8

Re: Trade Like A Professional! by frostguy: 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
Hi There ,

Do you want a easy way out trading Forex either full-time or part-time, without going through the nitty-gritty of learning all the cumbersome

theory in trading , well i have provided a solution for you this profound Trading Signal Generator automatically display the ENTRY, TAKE-PROFIT AND STOPLOSS PARAMETERS. So all you need is enter those price parameters , trade and make profit.

Below is a screen hot of the Trading Signal Genetrator in action for today and the profit taken.

If you interested for this unique software call 0.9.0.5.9.1.3.7.4.8.8.

(1) (Reply)

Investment Solutions: "MR. NIGER D" Money Empowerment Solutions. / Funtions Of The Ach Bank Card / Super Commercial Plots Of Land Beside Lekki Free Trade Zone, Ibeju-lekki,lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.