Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,863 members, 7,956,263 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:48 AM

The Reconciliatory Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 5 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Reconciliatory Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 5 (107 Views)

The Reconciliatory Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 3 / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / “Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Reconciliatory Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 5 by PastorSomba(m): 7:22am On Jun 23, 2021
THE RECONCILIATORY POWER OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS. Part 5

Colossians 1:20-21 (KJV) And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven. And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled.
Romans 5:10-11; 2Corinthians 5:17-20; Ephesians 2:13-17; Hebrews 2:17.

We continue today our study of the fourth mystery of the blood of Jesus which is the RECONCILIATORY POWER of the blood of Jesus.

12. Even though without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sins, God never allowed the use or sacrifice of human blood in any form. Human sacrifice was an abomination before God. The devil expected human sacrifices because the wages of sin is death. But because of God's love for man (you) and His plan of reconciliation with man, He totally rejected any form of human sacrifice. Also, if human sacrifice was accepted John 3:16 and the sacrifice of Jesus would have no value in the eyes of men. The blood of Jesus was the only human blood qualified for sacrifice and prepared by God himself which is acceptable to Him for the atonement of our sins. Deuteronomy 12:31; Jeremiah 32:35; Hebrews 10:1-10.

13. God preferred the blood of animals in the past because they were innocent and sinless, a type of the blood of Jesus. All men were sinners. The blood of a man was not even enough to cleanse his own sins. A slave cannot set himself or another slave free. Only a son can set a slave free-John 8:32,35-36. Jesus as the Son of God was qualified to set all men free by His blood. The blood of man was so insufficient for peace and reconciliation such that even if you sacrificed the blood and lives of millions of people it would not be able to cleanse the sin of one man. Hebrews 10:1-10; Psalm 106:37-38

14. According to Colossians 1:20-22 the blood of Jesus not only made peace and reconciliation between God and man, but also between God and all creation in heaven and earth. The rebellion of Lucifer desecrated things in heaven and the sin of Adam brought curse and death to all things on earth. Jesus came from heaven, became a man for His blood to qualify to bring peace and reconciliation both on earth and in the heavens. This dual reconciliation has elevated all believers to being heavenly creatures in the likeness of God in Christ Jesus. Genesis 3:14-19; Romans 8:18-22; Hebrews 9:1-28; Revelation 12:7-12; Ephesians 1:3; 2:6.

All the reconciliatory work of the blood of Jesus is available and accessible to you today if you believe. The purpose of all what we are saying is that God wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the blood of Jesus has done for you and has made you, and no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the blood of Jesus which includes freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe he took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If he took them then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

You can also become a born again child of God. The bible says If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus died for me. I believe that you raised him from the dead for my salvation from all the powers of the devil. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, pls go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

Kevin Mc Free In Norwegian Newspaper / Love As A Measure For Maturity / 'Casting' Or 'Keeping'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.