Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,952 members, 7,956,588 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:42 PM

Kevin Mc Free In Norwegian Newspaper - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kevin Mc Free In Norwegian Newspaper (107 Views)

Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper / Catholic Priest, Kevin Ugoamadi, Attacked During Mass In Imo State / Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kevin Mc Free In Norwegian Newspaper by rottennaija(m): 9:51am On Jun 23, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBuu9MCa4TE

How can we help Kevin McFree?

Watchtower are trying to Limit Freedom of Speach by suing those that quote their litterature for critizism. SLAPP Suits like this is a danger to freedom of expresion. I would highly recomend an episode of "last Week Tonight" titled "SLAPP Suits" to learn more about the subject.

Watchtower themselve often qoute other publications. They sometimes kopy other peoples artwork and they use other people songs. My favourite is how Jehovah Witnesses used the German Nationa anthem as one of kingdom melodies. (this was not a violation of copyright because of the age of the song.)

I am trying to make the Scandinavian Governments aware of how watchtower use SLAPP suite to silence protesters. The view of politicians already I spoke with is that this behavor is unexceptable from a religious organisation that recieve government funding.

(1) (Reply)

Love As A Measure For Maturity / 'Casting' Or 'Keeping' / If You Want To Testify About Your Financial Breakthrough This Week, Come Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.