Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Affordable Cattle Feed Pellet Machine For Cattle Farm - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Affordable Cattle Feed Pellet Machine For Cattle Farm (702 Views)

Cattle Destroy 35,000 Hectares Of Rice Farm In Enugu – Officials / I'm Thinking Of Starting A Cattle Farm Business / Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affordable Cattle Feed Pellet Machine For Cattle Farm by susanyang(f): 7:37am On Jun 23, 2021
Why Feed Pellets To Livestock?

Animals such as cattle and sheep are ruminants, and their digestive system is characterized by a polygastric structure. Their digestion of food is characterized by a long digestion process and long digestion time.

Therefore, farmers cannot feed powdered feed like monogastric animals such as pigs and chickens, which is not in line with the feeding characteristics of animals such as cattle and sheep.

In addition, by modulating feed pellets with different formulas to feed animals such as cattle, sheep, etc., it is possible to add nutrients and supplement trace elements to the animals in a timely manner to ensure healthy feeding of the animals.

The production of animal feed pellets requires the help of a special feed pellet making machine. The small household animal feed pellet mill designed and manufactured by our factory can make various crop stalks, forage, soybeans, corn, etc. into poultry feed pellets.

https://woodmachine.org/animal-feed-pellet-mill-livestock-feed-pellet-machine/

Re: Affordable Cattle Feed Pellet Machine For Cattle Farm by susanyang(f): 10:49am On Jul 03, 2021
Cattle feed pellet machine video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUpuY4xbfeg
Re: Affordable Cattle Feed Pellet Machine For Cattle Farm by ogbongenet: 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
What's the price of your pellet machine and your location, you can contact me on 08060115253

1 Like

Re: Affordable Cattle Feed Pellet Machine For Cattle Farm by susanyang(f): 3:24am On Jul 07, 2021
Hi, may I know your country? I can't find you through the number you sent me dear. Please you can contact me via whatsapp/tel: +8615838192276 directly.
ogbongenet:
What's the price of your pellet machine and your location, you can contact me on 08060115253
Re: Affordable Cattle Feed Pellet Machine For Cattle Farm by susanyang(f): 3:28am On Jul 07, 2021
We Shuliy factory shipped 6 sets of poultry feed pellet machines to South Africa last week. This small feed pellet mill can mainly make cattle feed, goat feet, chicken feed, etc.
https://woodmachine.org/animal-feed-pellet-mill-livestock-feed-pellet-machine/

(1) (Reply)

Gr8 Farmers Of Nigeria Pls Help Me Look Into This / Livestock Advise Needed / Cashew Shell And Kernel Separating Machine For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.