Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) (22888 Views)

Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) / Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) / Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by tillaman(m): 10:06am On Jun 24, 2021
My ngwa pipu I hail oo

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by Sunnycliff(m): 10:06am On Jun 24, 2021
Weldone Ikpeazụ

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by Christmentor(m): 10:10am On Jun 24, 2021
OKEZIE IKPEAZU
IS THE BEST ABIA GOVERNOR IN TERMS OF ROAD NETWORK AND MARKETING.
ALL THE MISTAKES OF ORJI'S HAS BEEN CORRECTED BY OKEZIE.

4 Likes

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by Jonah507(m): 10:11am On Jun 24, 2021
Who else is finding it difficult to access Twitter today?
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by sculpordwarf1: 10:12am On Jun 24, 2021
Who else is finding it difficult to access Twitter today?

Learn How To Make N200,000-N400,000 Monthly Selling Free Ebooks Online
Its a 100% FREE Class Hosted on Telegram.

To Join Click on the Join Link Below

JOIN GROUP
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by HITsquad: 10:14am On Jun 24, 2021
Nuelito:
Na normalz....we should stop praising all dx politicians,for crying out loud....na the state allocation dem dey use establish all those projects and let's not forget that the state workers,traders and road users pay tax too.

Sorry to say this but What's the big deal when they construct roads that is soley their duty?

I rest my case
Exactly my thoughts... The Government have left my people in the dark for so long... That they now feel they are slave to the government and serving the government... But sadly it should be the other way around.. The government is to serve the people.

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 24, 2021
MrCliff:
Finally.. I'm happy for those that resides within that environs and the ones doing business there. That hood is a no area during raining season danteenoni At some point, I asked if that hood is cursed or what cus I have known that area as a little boy since 1994 til this day with same odd condition undecided
Aba as a whole needs restructuring cool
correct

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by phadul: 10:14am On Jun 24, 2021
Hmmm come to kd and c wetin the prince of destruction dey do cool
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by HITsquad: 10:16am On Jun 24, 2021
IduNaOba:
Aba is getting better.
I am currently doing stuff there and power is like 22 to 13 hours daily too where I am
Mek una no dey talk this kind thing for public forum, there are foreigners here.
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by Kessythegeek(m): 10:18am On Jun 24, 2021
They should stop doing 1km roads and posting pictures everywhere.... In saner climes executing such projects is the norm!

Check my signature for a gift
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by mattmogan88: 10:19am On Jun 24, 2021
After you people will fill the gutter with dirths.

Nonsense
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by TheMostComplex1: 10:22am On Jun 24, 2021
pricklewane:
Fool you talked about electricity n suddenly now you are talking about road even at that there is no living soul that does not know Ikpeazu is the worse governor in the history of mankind. Saying Ikpeazu is a collosal failure is an understatement.

The English are yet to construct a word that fit his kind of failure.

What you said about Ikpeazu is correct. Aba is a no go area in terms of bad roads & refuse dumps.

I go to Aba & sometimes I feel that the State is cursed with bad governments from Orji Uzo to the chronic failure Ikpeazu

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:24am On Jun 24, 2021
mrvitalis:

This is why we need to keep posting those bad spots in igbo land ... that's the only way to get attention to them ...make this people uncomfortable when they come to the public

Let others keep hiding their own that's their business

God bless you. Saying it as it is makes us Igbo

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by History555: 10:25am On Jun 24, 2021
pricklewane:
Each and every Yoruba state from Lagos Ekiti Ogun OYO Osun Keara Kogi is beta developed than Aba n Abia which ever one u choice.

Yoruba statez are deserted yet GID Ekenedili etc keep dropping off refuges from Alaigbo into their hinterland so hunger n wretchedness Wil not finish you in Alaigbo.

There is thread on anambra with enough pics
There is thread on enugu with enough pics
There is thread on imo with enough pics
There is thread on abia with enough pics
There is thread on ebonyi with enough pics

But there is none on oshogbo, ado ekiti, ore, abeokuta because they is nothing to be proud of in deserted, backward and isolated places. 80% of yorubas are in Lagos

5 Likes

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by TheMostComplex1: 10:26am On Jun 24, 2021
Christmentor:
OKEZIE IKPEAZU
IS THE BEST ABIA GOVERNOR IN TERMS OF ROAD NETWORK AND MARKETING.
ALL THE MISTAKES OF ORJI'S HAS BEEN CORRECTED BY OKEZIE.

Maybe he corrected it in his friends bank accounts not in Abia State I know or even Aba that even the blind is crying because of bad roads.

What pains me most is that Aba has a lot of potentials to generate huge revenue yet these governments are visionless to harness it

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by caleboxylic: 10:28am On Jun 24, 2021
descarado:
This is commendable.
Remaining PH-ABA Road.

I love this city.

We need update on this road. Once this road is fixed, forget it nwanne.
Ikpeazu is trying of recent.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by Skillsnigeria: 10:28am On Jun 24, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by Franking: 10:28am On Jun 24, 2021
Ikpeazu is the man. If Orji Uzor Kalu and Theodore Orji did half of what Ikpeazu is doing Aba would have been greater.

Thank u, Ikpeazu.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by Realtalk20: 10:30am On Jun 24, 2021
Penguin2:

You know they controlled the media for too long and thereby controlled the narrative of how the rest of the country sees the rest of the country.

But the advent of social media has taken that power away from them and trust me they are pained.

You remember what happened during #EndSars? They wanted to turn things on its head and blame Ndigbo and IPOB for the several arson that occurred in Lagos even for the invasion of Oba’s palace.

Just imagine it was the era of traditional media, they would have succeeded with the lie and find excuse to destroy and loot Igbo businesses, but thank God for Social media, every of their lie was met with corresponding truth until they gave up.

Those guys eh....

As a Bini man I can concur

The Yoruba are very manipulative and deceitful it's in their nature . Even in Edo state we know them and don't trust them

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by Broveens42(m): 10:31am On Jun 24, 2021
History555:

There is thread on anambra with enough pics
There is thread on enugu with enough pics
There is thread on imo with enough pics
There is thread on abia with enough pics
There is thread on ebonyi with enough pics

But there is none on oshogbo, ado ekiti, ore, abeokuta because they is nothing to be proud of in deserted, backward and isolated places. 80% of yorubas are in Lagos

Hahahaha.
Na only Lagos Dem Sabi show with company buildings of their colonial masters

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Earmarks N102 Bn To Build Lekki Int’l Airport / Vídeo Bokoharam Leader Threatens Cameroon ‘what Befell Nigeria Will Befall You’ / Six Lessons We Have Learnt By Reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.