Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,968 members, 7,810,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) (24991 Views)

Wike Inspects ongoing Road Projects In Kwali (Photos) / Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment / President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by CapitalLens: 5:05pm On Mar 27
The FCT Minister, Barrister Nyesom Wike, on Wednesday, 27/03/2024, inspected the ongoing 11km FCT Highway 105, which is a six-lane dualization from the Airport Expressway to Kuje junction, being undertaken by Arab Contractors and the Emergency Asphalt Carriageway from Tipper Garage junction to LEA Secretariat in Kuje Area Council.

The Minister expressed satisfaction with the quality of work on the road project and assured that it would be completed by the end of this year.

Excited members of various Kuje communities warmly welcomed the Minister.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by CapitalLens: 5:06pm On Mar 27
More photos

4 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by Zwooks: 5:06pm On Mar 27
Trouble maker

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by slimfit1(m): 5:11pm On Mar 27
Where are the hospitals, the schools water amenities that Abuja should have.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by GOFRONT(m): 5:42pm On Mar 27
See Philip......Who would ever thought of Philip being reduced to a bodyguard of Wike??

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by CharleyBright(m): 5:43pm On Mar 27
Wicked Wike.

The man might be a loud-mouth arrogant buffon, but he is a performer.
I really wish he was given the Minister of Defence. He would have taken drastic measures to flush out these useless Fulani terrorists that Northerners are pampering and calling bandits.
Tinubu foolishly brought sponsors of Terrorism to end terrorism.
He was to stop fire, he went and brought in fuel?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by SoNature(m): 5:48pm On Mar 27
I can see some people hailing Wike; Nigérians like seeing in flesh and blood people they always see on TV. cheesy

Although Wike is a troublemaker, you cannot deny the fact that you must feel his positive impact when he's in charge.

Since Wike likes fighting everybody, I think Senator Kingibe should lobby her fellow legislators so that they can amend the law in a way that only FCT indigenes can be appointed FCT Ministers. Nigerians are not being fair to the natives.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by oglalasioux(m): 6:14pm On Mar 27
slimfit1:
Where are the hospitals, the schools water amenities that Abuja should have.

If he had provided the things you listed above your demand would have been the roads he is building now. Some people will always find fault in everything.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by slimfit1(m): 6:25pm On Mar 27
oglalasioux:

If he had provided the things you listed above your demand would have been the roads he is building now. Some people will always find fault in everything.

Roads should not be what we use to measure performance. A chairman or Councillor should be doing that.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by christejames(m): 6:44pm On Mar 27
Speaking to my son while pointing at the picture of Wike - "that is the man that loves being in the homepage of the media, he does so just to remain relevant but he is so arrogant"

Gaspsing for breadth shocked, my son replied "Dad, when I grow up I don't want to be like him".

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by Jewskillmohamed: 6:46pm On Mar 27
Republic of monkey

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by CannibalTorment: 6:53pm On Mar 27
This one caused Peter girigory Obi and his rogues many pàins, they think he will work for Peter Obi but the man disappointed them big time

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by HUMANIIST(m): 7:57pm On Mar 27
You still have a lot work to do Wike, most of the roads is Abuja are in terrible condition.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by commoditiesnig: 7:57pm On Mar 27
Good one Wike for attending to Kuje!

3 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:31pm On Mar 27
Wike that used to beg us for food that year

This life shaaaaaa...

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by CrossRhodes: 8:34pm On Mar 27
Wike doing his job is newsworthy?...

Must be a slow news day

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by Boldideas: 8:34pm On Mar 27
We plead with Wike to ensure that Apo - New Karshi road is completed. We believe Wike can do it!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by b3llo(m): 8:34pm On Mar 27
Workaholic Wike but a troublesome man in Rivers State politics

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by hslbroker2(m): 8:35pm On Mar 27
b3llo:
Workaholic Wike but a troublesome man in Rivers State politics
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by ChiefOloye(m): 8:36pm On Mar 27
Thumbs up to Wike.

....and congratulations to Aduda on his appointment as Personal Assistant to Wike on visits and inspections

3 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by santaclaws: 8:36pm On Mar 27
Wike the man... grin

4 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by CrossRhodes: 8:36pm On Mar 27
slimfit1:

Roads should not be what we use to measure performance. A chairman or Councillor should be doing that.
It's tiring ....

Even some wealthy individuals build roads but we should celebrate because he is doing his job..

some nigerians need mental evaluation

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by edogu(m): 8:36pm On Mar 27
This is commendable. God has really bless you, Wike. It's time to forget about politics in Rivers and redirect that energy in making FCT better. That's your new calling.

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by Orissodiq: 8:36pm On Mar 27
CharleyBright:
Wicked Wike.

The man might be a loud-mouth arrogant buffon, but he is a performer.
I really wish he was given the Minister of Defence. He would have taken drastic measures to flush out these useless Fulani terrorists that Northerners are pampering and calling bandits.
Tinubu foolishly brought sponsors of Terrorism to end terrorism.
He was to stop fire, he went and brought in fuel?

That was my wish too my dear lovely brother,but his power influence will be too much.
Do you think if na him be minister of defense he wouldn't have frustrated Fabura more than he does?

Sometimes we need rigid people in power but Dia must be check and balance

4 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by Bigboytinz: 8:37pm On Mar 27
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by spiSeyi: 8:37pm On Mar 27
Mr project, Atiku nightmare, the only man that cremated PDP, retired Amechi, Atiku to Dubai, and El-Rufai to a mushroom partygrin .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:37pm On Mar 27
😎
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by FaceTanke: 8:37pm On Mar 27
christejames:
Speaking to my son while pointing at the picture of Wike - "that is the man that loves being in the homepage of the media, he does so just to remain relevant but he is so arrogant"

Gaspsing for breadth shocked, my son replied "Dad, when I grow up I don't want to be like him".

Ur son is asthmatic?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by Inspirer1: 8:40pm On Mar 27
oglalasioux:

well said...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? / Crowd Welcomed Buhari To Azare In Bauchi As He Visits Over Disaster / Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.