Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (12658 Views)

Postinor How Effective Is It? / Postinor 2 - How Effective Is It? / Abortion Pills: How Effective And Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by teekay83: 7:30pm On May 06, 2011
Re: . by Boyoorisha: 9:06am On Feb 03, 2012
Re-youth is tha bomb!
Re: . by sirbigstuff: 6:47pm On Feb 10, 2012
Not just the bomb. You must try it wether you cum early, late or not much. 
It's fun and serious at the same time, even if you think your hard on is hard, you can be harder still
It gives you a real erection which means you give her real pleasure. 
Search us today @ reyouthroot uk   to learn more about how it work, what it does and why you must try it today.
PM me for more information.

Sirbigstuff

Re: . by supereagle(m): 5:28am On Jan 09, 2013
teekay83: Hello nairalanders,
I've been experiencing Premature Ejaculation & its beginning to affect my relationship. Someone not in the medical field suggested I start taking Ostrin or ReYouth-Root capsules.
Pls, I need ur comments on these 2 drugs,
Thanks.
It works,but Nigeria version of it different from uk version.
Re: . by aibisoye: 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2013
I have tried Ostrin. It works wonders. Read this

Restore Sexual Desire And Performance Naturally With Ostrin Q10

Restore Sexual Desire And Performance Naturally With Ostrin Q10

Sexual desire and performance are the result of a number of different factors, both in the body and mind. This means that there is no one single problem that causes most sexual problems such as a lack of desire, a failure to get aroused or premature orgasm. However, researchers have determined that a person's sex life can be improved by improving the functioning of many parts of the body. For example, a good blood flow is necessary to be able to get aroused or erect and increased sexual desire comes from a combination of energy, general good health and concentration, all of which can be physically enhanced through the use of the supplement Ostrin Q10.

If there is any imbalance in these essential conditions for sexual function, the unique combination of natural ingredients found in Ostrin Q10 can help restore the body's balance, re-awakening sexual desire, enhancing arousal and promoting peak sexual performance. Each of the ingredients in Ostrin Q10 has been chosen for its unique benefits and effects, which are detailed below.

Oysters have earned a reputation throughout the world for their positive effects on male sexual desire and performance. Japanese men in particular boast of their benefits since their island location is ideal for consuming large amounts of oysters. Recent scientific studies found that oysters contain very high levels of the mineral zinc. Zinc, it is thought, is the key to the oyster's power. Zinc increases testosterone production, with zinc deficiencies leading to low levels of testosterone, which can seriously affect sexual performance. Studies have shown that increasing zinc levels with supplements increases testosterone levels in a significant number of men. Higher levels of testosterone in the body increases fertility and sexual desire. 

Taurine is an amino acid made in the body, which can be depleted by stress and vitamin deficiencies. Scientific studies have shown that taurine is important in stimulating proper organ function, especially for the liver, heart and blood vessels since it increases blood flow. Increased blood flow and better cardiovascular health translates into harder erections, increased arousal and greater stamina. Additionally, increased liver activity allows the body to get rid of toxins more efficiently, which can boost energy levels—another important factor in sexual performance and desire.

Ginseng is popular for enhanced sexual desire and performance. It contains plant chemicals that act like hormones in the body to increase blood flow. In addition, ginseng prolongs arousal, meaning ejaculation or orgasm can be delayed and erections last longer. Ginseng also has been proven to increase energy and combat fatigue. Fatigue can reduce sexual desire, so increasing energy can improve overall sexual performance.

Coenzyme Q10 is an important enzyme for energy Imbalances in this enzyme can cause decreased energy or short bursts of energy that allow a man to become erect at first, but then quickly lose the desire or erection.  Coenzyme Q10 has been shown to increase stamina and endurance in middle-aged men and regulates energy in a way that can enhance sexual performance and increase desire.

B-vitamins are important for optimal sexual functioning too. For example, Vitamin B6 decreases the risk of stroke in men by helping release nutrients food and increasing both energy production and blood flow to strengthen the cardiovascular system. These effects can lead to increased sexual desire and performance. Additionally, B-vitamins enhance brain functioning and increase concentration, making sexual encounters more intense and pleasurable without mental distractions.

Ostrin Q10 combines all of these effective natural ingredients into one, easy-to-take supplement. It is designed to increase sexual activity and restore youthful performance. In addition, our store (www.wholeherbal.com) is the only one in the USA with Ostrin Q10 and we offer a good price on this safe and effective sexual supplement
Re: . by Kingsdave(m): 2:19am On Sep 17, 2018
sirbigstuff:
It's fun and serious at the same time, even if you think your hard on is hard, you can be harder still
Search us today @ reyouthroot uk   to learn more about how it work, what it does and why you must try it today.
Please what is the dosage foe re youth root.... Ones daily or twice... Thanks get Bach to me

Sirbigstuff
Re: . by Kingsdave(m): 2:21am On Sep 17, 2018
sirbigstuff:

Please what is the dosage foe re youth root.... Ones daily or twice... Thanks get Bach to me

Sirbigstuff

(1) (Reply)

How To Go For A Second Sex Round? / National Hospital Performs Open Heart Surgery On 12 Patients / COVID-19 Update For October 11 2020 In Nigeria - (969 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.